This guy as a iq of 160. why dont you?

this guy as a iq of 160. why dont you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA
anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/average-iq-of-college-graduates-by.html
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine goes down every year. I have a sleep disorder and a school/work life of 18-hour awake blocks literally kills my neurons. I go for hospital tests every 6 months. It started 8 years ago at 155+ (apparently there are not any legitimate tests that go much higher, often you find 145+ instead) and now I am down to 130. Starting to consider drug addict as a career choice because I'm unhireable.

Yeah me 2 m8.

Mine must be higher then, because I'm definitely more analytical/intelligent than Peterson. Less knowledgeable though.

The fuck did I just read?

>why arent you
Because I am not white

he said 150 not 160

i love peterson, people need to stop riding his dick about everything he says. he's about 50 years behind in biblical scholarship. for example he talks about the old testament as a collection of archetypal myths, but archeology is verifying at least some of the claims in the old testament.

I feel ya.

>tfw to intelligent to be intelligent

>130 IQ
>unhireable
pick one

tl;dr: clock-gene deletion

Last job I had, I feel asleep and rolled off a scaffold. Time management is just as if not more important than intelligence unless you are your own boss.

Which ones?

jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html

142 here
Not sure anyone could be much smarter than me.
I think once you reach 130 IQ you are at your full potential. More than that is diminishing returns, meaning the increase is less meaningful

I dont need a high iq. I have trump to tell me whats right.

muhfukkin raysiss ass crackaz be steelin all the iq an sheeit

does he really?

interdasting

i mean idk if you're into math type stuff he uses a lot of mathematical language in how he speaks.

>More intelligent than Jordan Peterson
>Goes on Sup Forums and posts

Just fuck off dumb leaf.

>for example he talks about the old testament as a collection of archetypal myths, but archeology is verifying at least some of the claims in the old testament.

Why would it matter if certain events actually happened? They were still recorded as a way to tell an archetypical myth.

I.e. If Cain actually killed Abel the moral and archetypes remain true

People do dickride everything he says though

I'm currently 140 but I've smoked weed for 20 years.

fuck yeah *cracks open beer

this

ok assadi is a qt

top kek

He claimed 150 not 160, but I don't believe it anyway because he cannot into reason, uses circular logic using one bit of mythology to back up another bit of mythology, then declares his schizoid ramblings are irrefutable proofs, Sam Harris btfo'd him.

Same
Insomnia a bitch

Considering he took the iq test probably somewhere in his early 20s, he would have probably tested 135~ In today's age

His interpretations can't be falsified, but most biblical interpretations can't be. His biblical narrative is interesting but it still needs to be taken with a grain of salt. A lot of people take his ideas as gospel truth. I don't mean to say he has nothing valuable to say.

Thankfully Christianity, while central to his philosophy, is still only a fraction of what he talks about and I much prefer that content.

Where did he say that? The 150 thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA

IQ doesn't really have diminishing returns. But I've heard from multiple sources that around 145 there is oftentimes a qualitative shift in how you think, not just in speed and efficiency.

The difference between a 130 and a 145 is noticeable, the difference between a 130 and a 160 is very recognizable. But I wouldn't say it's as recognizable between a 145 and a 160, at least not immediately. You being 142, you probably make the cut off. Now it's just a matter of your body of accumulated knowledge.

This is context dependent though. Something like theoretical physics will see a higher proportion of high IQ people, I'm talking 145 and above, than say social studies both because the base levels of difficulty are different, but also because one is objective and the other subjective. Higher IQ can count against someone in more subjective fields.

>this guy as a iq of 160
Nope. 130 tops. He just seems smarter because the average college student is now hovering around 100 IQ, probably less thanks to increased affirmative action.

>tfw when only 138

I saw this a few weeks ago.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/average-iq-of-college-graduates-by.html

None of the psychologists and psychiatrists i came to contact with wanted to give me a number.
Regardless of what it was at birth, after years of heavy drinking and 70+ hours of being awake marathons, 1 hour a sleep a week marathons, its probably lower now.
I dont notice the difference though.

I would assume 'straya is shitposting, but I have known high-IQ individuals to be unemployable. I have to go meet CS/CE students at university for my employer every now and then to scout talent. Some of the brightest conceptual students turn out to be the biggest disappointments. A minimum of social skills, temporal organization, and drive is often absent in them. They're usually really keyed into figuring something out, but not completing it to spec. Or they can't effectively delegate in a team setting. Or they are reasonably sound overall but not motivated to stay on top of things when pace slows and then picks back up.

Might be that we're not seeing a statistically significant sample, of course, but I have seen it often enough in the few dozen that I've interviewed and hired that I noticed a strong correlation. Ironically the stereotypical "brogrammer," who is less technically competent but more functionally social tends to be the best hire. They aren't going to invent a better mouse-trap, but they can work to spec and get along in a team environment with time constraints. Plus they aren't crushed by criticism because they've had it before.

iq would appear to operate independently of rationality & common sense in many cases, lots of very smart people seem to have fairly dumb ideas, they may be able to do advanced algebra at lightening speed in their heads but fail to put 2 & 2 together in much simpler concepts, my guess is autism, reasoning which requires a well rounded theory of mind is hard for them to grasp, like conspiracy theorists making peculiar leaps of logic regarding other people's motivations & intentions, I'm not saying this in relation to Peterson specifically, just my thoughts on high iq individuals generally.

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Did you know Rush Limbaugh has an IQ of 160? James Woods has an IQ of 160. They are socially just fine if not exceptional.

I'm not sure what the IQs are of the people you're talking about are, but it's very possible they were damaged by virtue of their singular status growing up and they felt socially isolated. It could cause problems in development.

Why, if that's true you're literally in the top 1%, seems greedy to want more.

sounds exactly like me

>160 IQ
That's really weird considering Rush Limbaugh is mentally retarded...

Because mine is 24 higher than that.

I'm similar myself, got tested and have 138 IQ, I could literally do anything and I barely even have to study or work hard, but I lack any and all forms of motivation and lose interest rather quickly when it's no longer challenging.

It's like trying to solve a problem and when you are half way through you realize that it won't be hard to solve, you know the next steps, so there's no point solving it anymore.

I am between 130 and 140 aprox.
get on my level first faggot. 160 is extremly high. 300 people or so have it. I dont really know. But not a lot.

>school/work life

What you doin, lad?

it could be tbqh

mensa test just stated mine is above 135 so there's a chance

but let's be honest if i was smart i wouldn't be hanging out on this site

go to sleep

Reminder that it's virtual undisputed by historians, secular and of differing faiths, that Jesus existed.

I actually wouldn't want to be in his position if he infact has 150-160 IQ, makes it really hard to communicate with your surrounding and get something out of it.

I have become quite antisocial because of it myself, and I'm nowhere near his intelligence, very few people are. At least he uses it wisely, I envy his passion and motivation, even though I do get the feeling that he is draining his soul day by day, he looks utterly depressed sometimes.

CLEAN

IQ is in the 130's. So good, but not genius.
Jordan Peterson doesn't strike me as being a profound thinker that everyone makes him out to be.

He regurgitates Jung/Joesph Cambell and applies their ideas through interpreting popular movies for college aged kids. Beyond that he tells people to clean their room and quit being a pussy.

For whatever reason people worship him and he now takes in over $30,000 a month from patreon alone. He also is still tenured and makes money from things like future authoring.

Overall I think he is of above average intelligence for his ability to con Sup Forums and reddit out of money, but in terms of intellectual profundity, I think he is lacking.

> Tfw imbeciles around me are getting excellent grades
>tfw my iq got measured at 134
> tfw depressed i cant even get out of bed at times
> tfw memory is utter shit
> open book
> absolute garbate tier drivel that bores me to death
> people find this challenging
> i get sleepy cause of it
> they excel
> i wanna neck myself

>tfw 129
Pls dont make fun of me
Iq is stupid for stupid people anyway
;_;

My IQ is 145, I think I could do even better, I made mistakes in row in the end because I got careless.
IQ is a meme anyway, I'm a shitty NEET and don't feel smart, instead I'm just a turbo autist

His Q+A video last night, for patreon supporters. I don't know whether he's made it public.

>this guy as a iq of 160

For what, Halloween?

Pick a real problem - something in AI eg.

Diet and exercise
Challenge yourself at home with your own studies and intellectual pursuits

I know it's hard but your future depends on it, good luck

Kek

i feel for you m8, hope you get your shit together one day

all the "im feeling sleepy, lets go to sleep guys" shill comments were actually ctr trying to save this poor shmuck

He does extraordinarily well though, putting things into terms of 'snakes' and so on that's very understandable. Now, the Kabbalah stuff .. well who cares?

I don't know my IQ, and I feel I'm probably better off that way.

Had this in high school. From 2 to 15 I was genius tier. Then I started drinking and smoking and everything lost a purpose and got foggy. Thankfully I got my act together and went to one of the best schools in my country.

Because I'm doing just fine with an IQ of 133.

make that nearer $40K / month. Ie, something like $480K pa

160 iq? i call bullshit
the moron takes anti-depressants FFS

they cause brain damage. looks like he drinks heavily as well.

>tfw your IQ sits at a humble 118
I think I'm going to kys myself

>tfw too smart to be smart
(You)

Not sure anyone could be much smarter than me.

lol

what a dumb thing to post.

first thing one has to do when self-identified geniuses on pol mention their iq is deducting like 40 points. then we reach realistic levels. so you get for example an average of 90 for clappers which reflects their constant idiotic postings.

I didnt clean my room

Not true. We're here because we're neets. People with moderate IQs of about 115-120 are the most successful. If you have an IQ above 130, you're in the danger zone. You essentially become too smart for your own good. I have a 142 IQ and I'm pretty much worthless tbqh. Intelligence =\= success.

well you are a jew so maybe you can trick a goy into doing it for you

Please share what did you do.

I'm in college, finishing law and I utterly hate it.

>iq would appear to operate independently of rationality & common sense in many cases, lots of very smart people seem to have fairly dumb ideas, they may be able to do advanced algebra at lightening speed in their heads but fail to put 2 & 2 together in much simpler concepts, my guess is autism, reasoning which requires a well rounded theory of mind is hard for them to grasp, like conspiracy theorists making peculiar leaps of logic regarding other people's motivations & intentions, I'm not saying this in relation to Peterson specifically, just my thoughts on high iq individuals generally.

pls

Because IQ tests I have access to don't really go past 155

yeah, that's been my observation to some degree. I suppose most of what is available for us is packaged and ready for consumption whereas you super smart guys have to travel a more irregular path and to some degree, create your own, which is not an easy thing to do by any stretch of the imagination.

I've listened to him for many, many hours. If his IQ were over 140 I would be very surprised.

>pls
not an argument.

truly hi iq people don't become psychologists.

I don't think average people respond to these threads. Besides, pol is an international site, where we have a larger sample size and access to larger standard deviation. kys average fag.

he's definitely not just a psychologist, especially not a typical one. He is a philosopher, politician, author, and a top caliber researcher. This dude is definitely high intel.

what's your iq?

>I don't think average people respond to these threads
youre right, only an absolute retard would unironically post about how high his IQ is on Sup Forums.org

no he's not, he is a simpleton, 125 tops.

>tfw ~120s IQ brainlet

he is atypical in that he is male and has a job

most psychologists are women and they work as waitresses.

I wonder what the world would look like if everyone was 160 and above IQ using designer genes. Oh yeah, self entitled bitches that wouldn't be doing manual labor and civilization's infrastructure falls apart.

Good thing nature doesn't work that way.

same except I havent gotten an IQ test more then once, but I can feel the drop

I have myalgic encephalomyelitis and lifelong insomnia and the insane amount of brain fog makes me feel like a fucking retard

if I dont go about my life like an 80 year old instead of like a normal person then the brain fog gets worse

So many high IQs mentioned, but not a single time at what standard deviation. 24?

Peterson probably could be ~150 @24SD, he's not a once-in-a-century thinker like Nietzsche but he can put thoughts into simple terms well.

Are you able to live a /comfy/ life instead?

Cuz 183

You already have the goods, I think you just have to train yourself to focus until completion.

I 'd take up jogging if I were you. It teaches you to strive to make it to the end.

It's another "average people talking about their high self-estimated IQ" episode. Literally every fedora thinks of himself as especially intelligent.
Every community college intellectual overestimates his ability.

Look at any "what Hogwarts house are you in" poll and you will see over 60% picking Ravenclaw. If you think you're immune to the cognitive biases that cause this, you're probably the least immune.

I'm an American.

I have too many things to do to be comfy senpai

sometimes I have really comfy days where I dont do much, but I dont want to have those days constantly

I want to be able to do shit like a normal person

My entire 20s so far have felt more like im in my 60s

Do you even mew bruh ? get rid of that weak chin, are you some kind of mouth breather ? try mewing to fix your posture, lethargy, weak jaw & hair loss.

i dont reed enuff books

15/Wechsler, 138

At 24/Catell, 150 isn't actually that high, it's like 130 at Wechsler.

I wonder if it is actually possible to increase IQ. I know that due to several factors you can lose some points,but what about gaining some?
t.125 brainlet