13 reasons

Thoughts?

Little Suicide flick for little angst teenage white girls to attempt to relate and become a victim because there's literally nothing wrong with their life so they need to find a reason to be sad.

Pretty redpiled

Suicide is the responsibility of no one but the person who commits it.
Caught a whiff of this series trying to blame other people for a girl killing herself, didn't care to find out the rest, never watched it.

Cringe because in real life only cucks and white knights would even be assed, not to sound edgy but why would I care about someone who had killed them self? Literally not my problem.

Hurr durr i need to become a victim

pretty much this.

I'm sure that if you look it up, you'll find dozens of posts like

>my life if literally the same as the protag
>except for the rape part
>I'm totally gonna kill myself tho

Fpbp

romanticises suicide to tumblr tier levels, it's shit

That series is too focused on drama to actually address the issues it raises in any manner. I am watching it with my sister when she is off from work and we are making fun of it.

If it helps weed out the fags by making them kill themselves, then I'm all for it

Glorifies suicide and makes it seem like it will make a difference. Encourages people to take the easy way out than to face reality.

Fpbp

This. Also [spoiler] Bryce did not rape Hannah, bitch was naked in his jacuzi and didn't even say no, just stood still while he fucked her[/spoiler]

Hannah was a thicc little bish, and it was good noise to listen to while minecrafting. Overall okay. Much of the dialog seemed forced and cringecore, but there were some spots of excellence.
would bang tony and skye.

lol I thought this was a Walking Dead meme at first.

>People in East Asia kill themselves over overbearing hectic work culture
>People in Western America kill themselves because no one responded to their post or their mother will die in their sleep tonight

Joke's on you, my mom died 9 years ago.

Shitty program. It shows that suicide is a good solution to problems when it's not. Hannah should have moved to another school. That's it, so she avoided all of the stupid drama of this shitty show. Altough the rape scene was disturbing, she committed suicide instead of telling parents to move her to another school. Watch Black Mirror, MUCH BETTER than this program.

I liked it believe it or not. The show actually bashes gay marriage and a evil dyke who is hellbent on ruining others lives.

why did so many high-schoolers have so many tattoos?

You're gay lmao XD

I watched the entire thing with my gf and I liked it mainly because I could relate to Clay seeing as I was a beta bitch boy in highschool who pretty much did the exact same shit as him and lost a girl who's still sexy as fuck to this very day.

The main bitch pissed me off because she made awful after awful choice but I thought the actress who played her was pretty good. I mean really though she spends the whole series chasing Chads and then kills herself after Chad screws her over again. Like bitch, maybe you should stop dating Chads and focus on school or some shit.

I still liked it though, Alex was a good character too.

But if she didn't sign a consent form and have it notarized with two witnesses present then it's rape

Pretty much this. I watched it out of pure boredom, and there was literally nothing wrong with her life. She was a total dick to the protagonist and when he finally got the balls to make a move on her she acted up and rejected him, then went over to a party at the house of somebody she knew was a rapist. Then, if that wasn't bad enough, she tells the protagonist, via her suicide tapes, that he shouldn't have left her when she was screaming at him to go, because she actually DID have feelings for him, thus making him feel like he was the reason why she killed herself. I mean, WTF? I know it's only a TV show but shit, when you think about some of the crap people have to go through at school, being rejected, being bullied etc., she literally had no problems.

>there's literally nothing wrong with their life
That is a weird way of saying shitskins and kikes have ruined western society.

Dumb show about a girl who has everything and decides to off herself because (((edge)))

Take your retarded shit to Sup Forums or /bant/ you fucking faggot

>Then, if that wasn't bad enough, she tells the protagonist, via her suicide tapes, that he shouldn't have left her when she was screaming at him to go, because she actually DID have feelings for him, thus making him feel like he was the reason why she killed herself.

Yeah, I think the Book the show is based on is written by a narcissist judging by the actions he uses to justify the suicide and the fact that Hannah's actions to Clay were considered reasonable.

Shit was fucked up too because Clay was a sincere and genuine. He was actually honest to god good guy and the bitch is like "it's not your fault...but you could've saved me".

it's a pretty realistic portrayal of young women though, they are self absorbed as hell.

>Watch 13 reasons why
>the main girl is a retard and makes a million mistakes and then blames it on everyone else.
>She gets angtsy and depressed
>parents didn't notice mood change
>parents are also massive retards
>boy white knights for a dead girl so hard that he strains every relationship he has
I was laughing so hard. This show has the most contrived reasons for suicide. The ending got me though.

Scene where she kills herself and her parents find her was rough to watch. Other than that it was pretty shit.

Right? And who makes and hands out buttons for class president? So many atuoid little things.