Why does SJW not date arabs?

Honest question, why does SJW's not date the group of people they claim to like so much and even votes to floods countries with???

I'm half Iranian and people can easily see I'm not fully Danish and I've always noticed that SJW's were very rude and they tried to ignore me whenever they could. Now that I've signed up to Tinder and swiped yes to almost hundreds of SJW chicks and I've yet to gotten any matches from them. Meanwhile, I've gotten tons of matches from normal looking non sjw women.

Can someone here explain it? Most of them are ugly as fuck and short haired it should not at all be hard to match with them.

I made a thread on Jodel (European style Yik Yak) saying something like "Funny how the type of women who claims to support refugees and calls themselves anti-racist never matches with me - Confused Middle-eastern" next a shitstorm happened, some claimed I was ugly yet could not explain the other matches. When I asked if they were a girl and maybe even the type I just mentioned they ignored it and continued being butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
portlandmercury.com/authors/18883224/jagger-blaec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>30

bitch looks like 16 dawg

>redpillcomic.Jpeg

are you retarded?

Can we please talk about why SJW doesn't want to fuck the people they so much claim to like????

>I feel bad for this people so I have to fuck them

????????????

Goes to help homeless people, won't fuck homeless, wtf guyz??????!!

>fuckboy free zone
>equal rights activist

>hygiene challenged
>is obese

hmm...?

hey shill, learn to think will you

No a shill just using SJW logic

The like refugees because they feel bad for them or something. So they virtue signal that we need to "save them"

How in anyone's mind save = fuck is beyond me

a lot of shit skins try to pull the race card when in reality they are just ugly, inferior male specimens

My hs sweetheart turned into a sjw after she started college.
We broke up because I'm far too conservative and cynical, right after this happened, she started dating a Muslim guy but they only lasted 3 weeks because she said that he was far too manipulative and insecure.

Danish..!

Then they should fucking stop letting in guys if they don't give them a chance.

It will be like inviting a guy to a grill bbq but he can't get any of the bbq, it's evil and dumb.

>I'm half Iranian and people can easily see I'm not fully Danish and I've always noticed that SJW's were very rude and they tried to ignore me whenever they could. Now that I've signed up to Tinder and swiped yes to almost hundreds of SJW chicks and I've yet to gotten any matches from them. Meanwhile, I've gotten tons of matches from normal looking non sjw women.
Because women mate up and across dominance hierarchies. As a brown, SJW hierarchy makes you an inferior, as you are not an individual, but a representative of a group.

Sure, in politics they might consider you their pet, but that is predicated on your perceived inferiority.

are you cuck?

Then SJW's are the real racists, actually in some way I think they are racist more than any conservative person. SJW's enjoy seeing people worse of than themselves that why they advocate for people to become fat, they enjoy people's misery and minorities are the best way for them to become some overclass.

In a full multicultural society whites are going to be doing way better, higher grades, better paying jobs, they value is high in dating they value is high even when it comes to other being near races.

The enemy of your enemy (white males) is your friend.

Well I agree there are a lot of issues with the sjw logic but they really don't even think that far ahead, it's not like they are purposely trying to stave people. They just don't even think that if everyone comes the BBQ will run out. So not evil, just reallly really dumb.

Also they would call you a misogynist if you talked about the lack of sex

>I'm half Iranian
Then don't call yourself Arab. You're better than them.

yeah, I've considered asking them but they would probably rage, better to ask friends and other women or just maybe ask if race is still taken into considering when dating.

It's just so hard to find arab women, it's like arab's hides them or something.

>why does SJW's not date the group of people they claim to like so much

>if you like it so much why don't you marry it?
how old are you, faggot???

He didn't.

For most people, I'm just an Arab. In some ways I would rather have been that, at least then I would have grown up in a religious family and have a huge network, I would maybe even get married and all that, instead I'm left off being in a white society as a foreigner and that makes things even harder since I have to compete with 6.3 tall white men.

Try getting your eyebrows done and dressing whiter

Are you a Muslim?

If not, its probably why they don't match with you, not enough oppression points.

Yes, but diversity causes trouble. Just rev up google Scholar and put in diversity+governance/social trust and whatever words you can find on those papers.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of papers coming to the same conclusion.

I like Iranians, and think the Iranian culture is in some ways superior to mine. But I still don't want a lot of them here because it's trouble.

He questioned why they don't date Arabs in the subject, then mentioned that he's Iranian. If he wanted to generalize, he should have said Middle Easterners or something. You shouldn't imply Iranians are anything like Arabs. They have a long history worth taking pride in.

hahah why do women write shit like this. So fucking cringey.

I was wondering this as well, OP.

Ever notice how so many fat white sjws are single? Niggers love fat white women, Arabs are constantly after them, but they never date them. It's typically the trailer trash heroin addict girls that date them. Why? Do they know, deep down, that shitskin values don't typically match with feminist values? Every liberal whore at my college bleats constantly about the Black Struggle, but are terrified of/stay away from nogs as if they're infected with the plague, lol

>why does SJW's not date the group of people they claim to like so much and even votes to floods countries with???

For the same reason they claim not to be racist, but patronize and condescend to "people of color" by assuming they have no power in society and need the help of white people to succeed. Or that they claim to be the most dignified and tasteful, but resort to the most underhanded and logically fallacious tactics to get their way. Or claim to be communists despite their entire lives revolving around capitalism and having never met any actual practicing commies. Etc.

They're walking retarded contradictions who think they're better than everyone else.

That is what I think too, since they take an interest in politics they most be aware, they just do it because of the points and then they can feel superior for claiming to help people. But deep inside they despise us way more than other women.

Put a bunch of stupid sjw bait in your profile you dumb pajeet.

What if someone I know finds it, it would socially destroy me coming out as a SJW.

Also I in no way think it's a good idea to talk about politics on a dating site.

>What if someone I know finds it,

Tell your friends you just did to fuck stupid chicks.

It's simple. Men have fought on behalf of women since forever. Fast forward to modern times these white women are brainwashed and bluepilled as fuck and need white men to fight for this shit on their behalf but they don't want to. It has driven a wedge between white men and women. TLDR white women paradoxically want two opposing things: strong white men AND LGBTQ+++ accepting, hyper feminist, refugee taking, abortion loving society. It does not make sense and that is why their opinions should not be valued or listened to.

No retard, all white people are racists because pajeets objectively suck.

small dicks

SJW don't tryy hard to import as many arabs as ossible because they genuinely think the latter are great people with great value (since islam is the complete opposite of SJW views on feminism or society as a whole)
They import them with the secret goal of disrupting society, having people doubt about the simplest things, in order to create once again communism. This is what cultural marism is all about.
Be sure that your SJW fellow doesn't really like Arab/African cultures.

>ginger
not with eyes like that
Only true gingers have blue or green eyes. Anything else must be purged. We will have ginger purity soon

You fell for the myspace angle dummy

It's not possible to be an equal rights activist and a feminist. They contradict each other. Feminist want supreme power, not equal rights.

Minorities and any class considered "oppressed" are just pets to Leftists. They use you to make themselves seem superficially morally superior to everyone else.

They don't really care about black people, Muslims, women, gays/trans/lesbians, etc. This is why they hate minorities who don't follow their script: any person of a minority group who refuses to go along with the narrative that they are "oppressed" is shunned and shamed, because that person is saying "I am not oppressed, and therefore I do not need your fake help". This injures the ego of the Leftist.

Because middle eastern men aren't cucks. Only whites and asians put up with their degenerate lifestyles.

Non-slavic whites*

SJW women are still women, they in particular see brown people as weaker and in need of saving. They instinctively want someone who is the opposite, hence the very true stereotype of SJWs dating Chads.

>no conservatives
>no people who are hygiene challenged

she doesnt realize that these are mutually exclusive....

Can't you guys start an "Date a minorty to show you're not racist challenge?"

Like the other shit you're made?

That would probably be the fastest way to make women completely drop their SJW bullshit and become conservative again.

Then they can finally sleep in the bed they made.

I don't even believe you're actually half iranian

only an indian would behave like such a cuck faggot seriously, go back to >>/r9k/

half iranian / half german here.

i feel ur pain. im pretty sure i am in a worse situation than you though.

i feel fucking betrayed by this country. first they dont accept me as a german and then they flood the country with refugees to make my situation even worse.

>can you guys help with white genocide

This is exceptionally unironically "woke" I also noticed this recently, they have thrown gays under the bus so that quickly for their newest pets the muslims, like spoilt children getting newer toys and throwing away the old

Because
1. I'm shy around guys and don't know how to approach Arabs in particular.
2. I"m a Pagan and it would more than likely be difficult to bridge an inter-faith relationship.
3. Family would more than likely disapprove.

coz pakis and black guys have av size of 1 inch

why would you care in the first place if you're getting matches with normal women? SJW women are the worst of the worst.

I have the opposite problem, I only match with SJW types on tinder and let me tell you, those women are fucked in the head.

gays outrank muslims, they outrank everyone but Jews (obviously a lot of overlap)

>Honest question, why does SJW's not date the group of people they claim to like so much and even votes to floods countries with???
they're not dating material, they're surrogate children. These are women who consciously or unconsciously squandered their breeding years and now are coping with their urge to nurture and coddle something. For some it's cats, for some it's brown people you think need your helping hand.

They needed to be dicked hard 10 years ago, now they're baby-crazy but most of them are missing eggs

This is how you are viewed my friend they don't see you as an equal human being they see you as less.
And they call us racist

Leftists legitimately believe that black people are too stupid to get an ID.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

They only like "refugees" in a condescending and patronizing way, they only care about them as long as that makes them look like caring and empathic people towards their peers.

In this regard far-right people are much more honest, towards the rest of the world and towards themselves.

They view you as less like a homeless person.they are really just signaling that they are good that they like foreigners but deep down they don't care about you

sjw's and white leftists are probably the most racist people, and i don't even mean just racist against whites. they treat minorities like pets and only care about them so much as they can virtue signal their false sense of morality. secretly, they view minorities as inferior to them and probably only wish to live in their white leftist utopia. on the other hand, normal people will see you as an individual.

>I'm Iranian
>I feel betrayed because Germany doesn't except me as German
>I'm Iranian
>Betrayed

See the problem here? You aren't German. You have a nation, return to it you fucking parasite. Same with OP. All you brown slime need to go back.

Felix fra Århus?

>I feel betrayed

Aziz your mother betrayed Germany when she popped out Selims seed.

its interesting how they all spew the same words and phrases, like the ideas have been drilled into their heads and they havn't independently come to their conclusions

>no conservatives
>No people with no ambition

What is a fuckboy?

They marry white cucks. Even this nigger blacktivist did
portlandmercury.com/authors/18883224/jagger-blaec

>Going back to a country I haven't been to before.
>Burger logic

>Doesn't want a conservative but wants someone with ambition, cleanliness and doesn't smoke or do drugs

How long before she adopts some cats?

fuck ur mother i am not iranian.

my mother is german. my grandparents and great grandparents did more for this country than 95% of the average german. both served in world war 1 and world war 2

i dont speak farsi was never in iran dont have iranian names and was raised by a german mother

kys scum

Most women are actually attracted to Arab men. They're far more masculine and physically fit. Most women have/want to fuck one.

Oh yeah and don't date these females

Exactamundo. Minorities are nothing but a chess piece to the political higherups who push stupid ideas like this, and the average liberal in America just believes whatever they say without actually stopping to think about how stupid or racist their dogma really is.

The Left are the racists, the homophobes, the islamophobes, the misogynists; they ARE everything they accuse others of being. If you can get one to admit it, it will immediately be followed by "but the other side is worse". Again without a shred of evidence.

White girls instinctively want white males. "Racist!"

Fuck off Achmed. Its time you realize nobody desires you.

Liberals see "minorities" as pet projects. Emphasis on Pet.

>asking virgins on Sup Forums about how to get women to fuck you

That's not how tribes and genetics work. You aren't German, you having a slut mother doesn't change anything.

To make my point clear, they might not see you as unmanly or anything but they are conditioned to feel pity when they see you. And while they feel bad for you and want you to have a better life they're not interested in looking after or supporting you themselves. Think of yourself being handicapped in their minds, they will only approach you to show their friends how accepting they are. They want to be looked after and supported themselves, and who has their ideology thaught them has all the power and money?

Also as a side question, in Sweden everytime there's something in a commercial or newspaper about a "typical successful immigrant" it 90% of the time a Persian/Iranian, have you noticed the same thing in Denmark? Danskjävel.

Nej, fyn her.

A BETA make who would be (or has been)raped in prison.
That is exactly what "fuckboy" means.

tbeing German is the same as being Japanese or American...all it does is refer to where you claim citizenship.

How we're really alike then, Danish mother, Iranien dad, he fleed the country in the Iraq Iran war, he claimed it become to religious.

They later divorced before I became a teen. I don't speak Persian too and I have a Danish name.

prison slang for "boyfriend". but she misused it because she thinks it sounds cool.

Most powerful weapon against a sjw is guilt. If she turns you down, say, "It's because I'm a Muslim/Arab, isn't it?" And she'll change her mind to prove you wrong.

I encourage you to do this. Sjws deserve to experience first-hand the diversity they advocate all of us experiencing.

Haahah will do, Know I just need to match with a SJW.

This: the key is to realise that although SJW faggots like to pretend that they think nonwhites are our equals and such, in reality they are disgusted by them, and push diversity and multikult as a way to feel catharsis about this badthink.

It's incredibly condescending, as well as being perfidious and massively damaging to society, and not really all that much help to the sandpeople either in the long-run. But everything makes sense as long as you realise that their stated positions are just total lies. They hate sand-people, they just have a fucked-up backward reaction about that feeling of hatred.

As for normal girls, meh, hypergamy etc., normie grills like "exotic" guys. They just don't have the hatred (or the associated overcompensation reaction) so it's totally different.

Hope that helps t. psychology pro

Right is hostile towards the blacks, the left simply considers them inferior.

That is consistent with my hypothesis. Women marry up the dominance hierarchy, and SJWs consider whites higher than blacks, while reducing people from individuals to group representatives.

That bitch can find racism anywhere, got a burrito shop shut down for appropriation... Marries a honky

Negern tror han är dansk!

In your dreams maybe. The masculine-meme comes islam. In reality you are short, hairy and have a face only a mom could love.

>right is hostile to blacks
nice meme, conservatives love to suck black cock if its black conservative cock.

that guy looks like richard spencer if richard spencer had a beard and wasn't on estrogen.

th-thanks, you too...

>half-Iranian
I love Iran but you gotta go back.