Is there a way Sup Forums could hasten Trump's impeachment? We have the meme magic so anything is possible

Is there a way Sup Forums could hasten Trump's impeachment? We have the meme magic so anything is possible.

T_D, don't bother responding.

>hasten Trump's impeachmen

Why? It's fun watching America have the sperg-out of the century.

What, out of curiosity, would you have him impeached for? Bear in mind that impeachment allows him to be charged with a crime, it doesn't remove him from office. So what crime?

Treason

Lol

expose more people to trump's lies and corruption
especially to those in the south/midwest of the us
use facebook/twitter for the normies
most importantly, make better images/memes

If we convinced him to honor the work of a faggot fetish artist by putting it on our postage stamps, that might work.

Hasslefree Miniatures in case anyone wants to get the miniature.

Evidence?

Sup Forums could find something.

Not exactly good enough

>Let's impeach Trump because treason
>Let's find evidence of treason

Why?
No I mean why do you care, you are just a snow mongolian, why do you care about any politics outside of how far to stand away from people at the bus stop and inside restaurant lines and what type of knife to drunkenly carry on you at all times.

I keep hearing this echoed from liberal friends, and I'm curious to know why you think this will even work.

Being a filthy kike.

Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Part of Trump's appeal to a lot of people is that foreign cunts, like you, dislike him so much. If Americans cared what the Finns thought we'd let you vote. Are you a registered voter in the United States of America?

Trump's not that bad pekka.

Lets impeach him so we get Mike "Thunder" Pence

this

>pol/ could hasten Trump's impeachment?
why the fuck would we help you retard? Meme magic and Kek are on his side.

So we are being infiltrated by /leftypol/ right?

Did you see the map of who people over the world would want as president of the US in 2016? More than half wanted Trump. The idea of all foreigners hating Trump is a lie perpetrated by the liberal media, and not just yours, ours too, they're all working in tandem

>"are"
They try constantly, froganon.

0/10 you subversive piece of shit

fuck off back to your cuckold shed, misprinted sweden retard

full term

possibly 8 years if it sicks (we will see if he wants to)

I hope the rest of your countrymen ostracize you for being such a stupid faggot.

Why are you guys allowed to have your own flag? Change the colors to blue and yellow.

lolno you are such a faggot

Why?
So we can be led by a faggot?
Kill yourself nigger.

There's not anything he can be impeached for, Brockpuppet, let alone treason. We have more on Democratic senators and HRCdawg for treason than the president.

You are still conflating the Brockpuppets with /faileftypol/; the latter doesn't have the manpower to conduct a full-scale raid of 4/pol/. However, I'll give you the likelihood this particularly barmy joni is probably a /leftypol/ refugee. Just be sure to name the enemy appropriately.