Southern European men should be sterilized, while their women are bred with prime Germanic seed...

Southern European men should be sterilized, while their women are bred with prime Germanic seed. Are there any objections to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pay denbts

out with the cuckery

He's just a white arab they have them sometimes in middle eastern areas like europe.

we call them "throwback genes" here in australia.

And should be exposed to the glorious Slavic gene

Kek, master bants

OP - a cuck and gay..
No wonder Turkish anons call you gayreeks.

SAGE.

>typical German

That guy is handsome as fuck. No homo.

He's swedish, germanic.

tfw no greek gf to philosophize with

plz send help

Germany and Sweden are middle-eastern countries. They have mosques and ramadan.

Fellow two gender hand sign dudes at the front, FUCKING BASED.

You're right, even though the way you write make you sound like a 10yo

Brazil is south american country. It has monkeys and jungles

Tell me about it, I was chatting with a local qt for a while that works at the local grocery shop, dark blonde hair and white pale skin. Surprise surprise now when it's ramadan I go there and she has a fucken hijab on.

Don't worry, the government is importing future workers for the economy

No fucking way. It's really gotten that bad over there?

The muzzies are grabbing any unused nordic qties

You can breed all you want, the amount of refugees you take in will seal your faith as not white.

Greece and Italy, once pride of Europe, now two gigantic Christian retards who both have military and boats to handle the situation but they refuse to kill, when in past they killed for sports in arena.

Germanic seed..?
Which after your latest epic fail is 50% Russian, and with mother Murkhell is soon going to be 85% random wog.
Hitler's was like 'Let's make up myths about 'aryans' because we're the remains of the Eurasian Hun and everyone knows it'.

>t. pale, ginger Anglo with no chest hair

No.

People who say 'muzzies' will be gassed too in my regime.

Not that different from the typical Greek then.

>Germanic

Only the biggest cucks in Europe! Germanics are universally the most supportive nations in Europe of mass immigration, LGBTQSHIT, promiscuity and all the other shit that plagues modern society.

Where is this dude from for real? I have similar facial structure and have the exact same beard pattern.

You've been here all day, making faggot thread after faggot thread. Sad!

Germanic, but not German.
They deserve to have their women raped by Southern Europeans instead.

shut your proxy Hans

>gaypoliser
>only women
toppest of keks

She comes from a muslim family, so she's not a convert...she just lives as a non-muslim the rest of the year. I got totally played by her qt conservative aura, I should have known..

You have to go back.

But your own island is cucked in every way possible and it is the Scots that stand out as the most hard-line suicidal leftists.

let's play a game
beginner level: find a subsaharan african
moderate: find a male age 20-35
intermediate: find a woman
hard: find an underage child (this one's debatable, i know)
expert: find an elderly

Ok, geitenneukers dan

Olof Mellberg, Swedish football player.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

Germanics (that includes Anglos and Nordics) are the most cucked and brainwashed of all Europeans.

Good thing Italy's mostly a bus stop for the ones going north.

>mfw I look like this guy

Get fucked faggots

I'm not sure if you're taking the piss, but that pic is from the US.

>Foozeball
>Not realizing hockey is the one true Aryan sport

Shit, didn't germans fuck you over enough already? Oh, wait, this is some very clever ruse? You breed a master race that is extremely meticulous about not ever paying debts? A turbo-pseudo-jew?

Wales is still based, we've clung onto our language far better than other the other Celtic nations have despite over a milennium of Anglo aggression, over 95% white and the majority voted to leave the Jewropean Union.

Suicidal nationwreckers.

This /hotkey/ now

we should definitely do that with people like you

>germanic seed
>weakest most cucked seed on the planet

why does germanics always try to destroy europe ?

How would it feel to be friends with a dude that you know would 100% of the time be able to cuck you?

this is the most cucked up thing i have ever read. I know you have debt but shit man, selling all your women to pay up ?

kys squarehead

Pronger's half Finnish btw senpai

>he thinks australia is really a place

do you ever get off of screens and internet?

flabby mutts will always be jealous
hilarious