Over 5 times the labor force population of the U.S

>over 5 times the labor force population of the U.S.
>largest exporting country
>highest trade surplus in the world
>currently second highest GDP in world
>among the fastest GDP growth rates in world
>created the first and second most powerful supercomputers in the world

Are you prepared for the Chinese Century?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-collateral-fake/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not opposed to that. Europeans are too cucked to lead.

My girlfriend is Chinese, following the Shit here I'm done with this country and learning Chinese.

Without it`s sweatshop empire propped up by western goods, China will fall.

Y-yes
They are growing tall too

I can't wait until the jew-led world crumbles into oblivion because capitalism isn't productive enough in a world with human rights and Asians come from behind the bush afterwards to clean the whole Western mess.
I literally couldn't care if an Asian country was to stand on top of the world. I'm already planning to crossbreed with my Nip gf anyway.

a country of slaves benefits no human

Sup Forums's main man dolan just pulled out of a climate deal that gives China a huge boost in soft power and a moral high ground. m-murica first right guys? -guys?

China is on the verge of collapse.

>Is shit

China is shit

You missed off their debt levels, especially off-budget local government borrowing that is a systemic risk to their economy. Plus China built like crazy on borrowed money. The problem being a lot of that infrastructure, airports, new cities etc aren't being used. They aren't seeing a return on investment, yet have the debt to pay back. All is not good.

Yeah, but it won't truly arive before 2050 and until then China has to address several critical challenges to truly become the global dominating superpower. It is possible, but by no means guaranteed. And the USA are not sleeping, Mr. Wang.

Fag

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-collateral-fake/

Yes, and and economy that will soon go in the shitters

>In some cases, collateral that has been pledged simply doesn’t exist. In others, it disappears as borrowers in financial distress sell the assets. There are also instances in which the same collateral has been pledged to multiple lenders.

>One lawyer said he discovered that the same pile of steel was used to secure loans from 10 different lenders.

Holy kek

>Total debt in China rose to 277 percent of GDP at the end of 2016, according to Swiss bank UBS. That’s a record, and almost twice the figure eight years ago.

>Bad loans are mounting fast. Officially, just 1.74 percent of commercial bank loans were classified as non-performing at the end of March. But some analysts say lenders often mask the true level of bad debt and so the figure is likely much higher. Fitch Ratings said in a report last September that it had estimated non-performing loans in China’s financial system could be as high as 15 percent to 21 percent.

Remember, 2008 was triggered when hitting like a 5 or 6% fail rate

This shit is subprimes times 3.

Shut the fuck up retard. China isn't doing shit to prevent climate change. That agreement cripples the west and let's China and India continue polluting all they want while our taxpayer money goes to third world shitholes.

>Chinese Century
problem is nobody likes china and vice versa, china has no culture left to spread and their moonrune language takes too much time to learn, they might have the largest (inflated) numbers but the only alternative * Century I see would be a hispanic century or islahmic century.

Would be interesting to know why chinese women are so interested in hooking Western guys in the first place.

So what does that mean, will they Kowtow to the USA?

Stinks like a pajeet or paki poster.

Race mixing is a way to get your fingers into the culture. Their sons will grow up Chinese. And since there are almost twice as many Chinese in China alone than there are true white Europeans on the planet, they have no concern for "yellow genocide".

If I was a leading chinese politician, I'd avocate for huwhite Chink breeding programs. And they actually do that in Africa as part of their colonization. youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Exactly this. China will have a catastrophic collapse of its economy before 2050, likely sometime between 2020-2030. This is bad news for everyone as just like the great depression echoed across the world, this will effect virtually every economy on the planet in incredibly negative ways.

Also many countries will likely do the exact same thing that pulled the west out of the great depression the first time, go to war.

> 100% ethnic asian
> racist & xenophobic
> moderate traditionalism
> woke about jews

The next century will be East-asian. Europe will die out by demographics (africanisation), and the USA will be spic'd into oblivion.

This is sort of how they took over Thailand. They gave their daughters to the Siamese monarchs for sucky fucky while taking care to preserve their bloodlines and the "bamboo network" so today it's basically a chink colony.

China thread? Cool.

> woke about jews
>literally destroys itself with a cultural revolution thanks to (((Marxism)))

Yeah, nah. But at least about liberalism. Death to the Baizuo!

I'm going to enjoy watching the kikes try to blend in with gooks and make more Elliot Rogers.

He's the supreme gentleman! youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

>highest trade surplus in the world
because their commie gov't taxes the shit out of imports from anywhere else. We'll fix that once we MAGA

btw "China Red Pill 09" is this

typical white left. worrying about a silly thing like the environment.
no but seriously china makes russia seem like heaven on earth

the kikes must have made a killing selling US tech to the gooks.

>5 times the labor force

And user thinks the Chinese are well?

Japan recession in the making

on top of all else that sucks about china.
"china" is actually holding tibet and taiwan captive.
thats why china is so big. without tibet and taiwan china wouldnt be the world power it is right now.

Whichever country controls Tibet controls China. All 3 of China's major water sources flow from Tibet.

also aging population.

>Yes goy! Stop learning chinese and netowrking with them! It's bad! Leave all the market to me silly goy!

>Not selling proffesional cleaning services for china

This

That.

Nigger

:(

PU IN THE LU

Chinks are subhuman filth to be perfectly honest. They're real-life zerglings. Absolutely disgusting. Stop fucking breeding you soulless insects.

>Are you prepared for the Chinese Century?
It's the German century actually.

ITT: Butthurt
Good thing Trump is making China great again