Ok fuckers, I need you all to sit down for a moment cuz there is a shitstorm that should happen...

Ok fuckers, I need you all to sit down for a moment cuz there is a shitstorm that should happen, there are fuckers that should be destroyed!!

Shit is happening in Poland, the middle of fucking Europe and no one knows how bad it is

As some of yall might know, our current government is the worst it had been in decades. theres many reasons why. but this dude you see here, his name is Igor. he got tazed and beaten to death by the POLICE. the fucking cops murdered him. in a shitty little toilet at the station. why? because he went to a manifestation against the current government. He aint the first and hell, definitely not the last. if you wanna, there are fucking videos of him being tazed and beeten all over the internet, you can find them, you can watch.

Guys, we are Anonymous. we have a history, we have a present, we have a legacy to uphold and some fucking ideas to fight for. we took down so much shit, we can again. poeple in Poland are being taken of the streets one by one and tortured to DEATH for trying to open their mouths and speak of the corruption of our government. we are being censored in the most vile of ways and no one, not the fucking EU, not anyone else, is doing anything to bring this down

So for bloods sake, do anything, you my fellow anons. you can hack? wreck what our government owns. you have power? use it, influecnce this country. youve got a laptop, a keybord? excelent, just send the word.

Tell people. create a national fiasco, screem about it, don't let us get tortured and KILLED for going againts our opresive police. Dont be silent!

Hold up to you name Anonymous
We are legion
They should expect us!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/superwizjer-w-tvn24,149,m/smierc-igora-stachowiaka-w-komisariacie-zobacz-reportaz-superwizjera,741647.html
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Amier%C4%87_Igora_Stachowiaka&edit-text=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anonimoos
ok Poles is it this bad, i mean i know my fair share of bad corrupt gov but is it really this bad?

not your personal army

Y'all still don't plan on taking immigrants tho right?

HOLY FUCK, NOT WOODY HARRELSON! THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!

OK OP we are on it! (:

It's pretty bad. depending on the city it's ncer or worse but day to day the cops are getting bolder. we are atn war with our own police because they can do with us what they wish and people only talk when someone dies and that someone is from the big city. we do need aid. its like a couple of decade ago when we were pretty much under Russias foot. the same story, starts with disapearances and the police being allowed to do wat ever. lkast time this story happened we ended up with tanks on our streets

Fuck off. Which Soros NGO is organizing these protests? The one you work for?

I'm all for taking the immigrants!! but as you see, our government is shit!!
and thats the problem. no officer is going to get punnished. no culprits have been ''established'' even though we have videos of it with voice! no one is getting punnished!

you have the video? i want to see it for research purposes

kys

tvn24.pl/superwizjer-w-tvn24,149,m/smierc-igora-stachowiaka-w-komisariacie-zobacz-reportaz-superwizjera,741647.html

It's in Polish and has some tv people talking over it but it shows what you need to see, I can look for something better, if i find, i'll post

OP is leftist faggot from polish board karachan
Igor was a random dude mistakenly taken for a drug dealer by police and fucked up. nothing political here

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Amier%C4%87_Igora_Stachowiaka&edit-text=

>I'm all for taking the immigrants!! but as you see, our government is shit!!
Are you retarded?

>Guys, we are Anonymous
going to have to stop you right there newfag

1) not your personal army

2) anonymous was a faggy FBI project to get this website taken down during the bush administration. during the supreme court case which sided with moot a supreme court judge basically said it looked like the american government tried to frame the web site and there was no evidence that any one who ever used the site had conducted any hacking in any of the alleged cases

>those anons are leftists

dude you made me laugh so hard
police officers that did it are being charged and our government are against them so wtf?? this is the problem PO created when they were in power and they were sending police against opposition

dude.. he was take from a manifestation for ''causing problems and being potantially dangerous''. they only realised that he might look similar to a drug dealer after he was a corpse and started using it as an excuse

Too busy making bigos. How is Kalisz doing today?

>our current government is the worst it had been in decades
Go away, shill.

can you even (you) people? what are you doing here, are you literally searching for anonymous?

>Sup Forumsand not taking in migrants + not being cucked by globalism
>user wants us to wage meme war on them

REALLY made me think

Faggot

So you want your country to be full of murderers and rapists that will replace you like Germany?

KYS faggot

Fuck off Juncker shill

based dindu removing police
igor was a white nigger

Cretin.

Sorry for that pole hes out of his mind, probably ukarainian/russian posting from poland if anything. Current gov is ok doesnt let in musmis and bashes the left.

GAY

This is why your police are murdering you. Better to kill one of you traitors than 100 innocent people dying at the hands of foreign invaders.

You deserve worse than death.

>Guys, we are Anonymous.
>we have a history,
>we have a present,
>we have a legacy to uphold
>and some fucking ideas to fight for.
>we took down so much shit,
>we can again.

Literally kill yourself.
Aim at the back of your neck.
Do not aim up.
That's for triers.
You'll just take your face off and live like a pathetic weakling.
Do the right thing.
End your life.

Is that Shawn kang?

Hhhmm what was he standing for? cut the crap "muh corruption" corrupted governement don't protect their own people, they let the savages in and that's not what your gov is doing..

>I'm all for taking the immigrants!! but as you see, our government is shit!!
kys. The migrant are being brought in to replace the native population with a more easily manipulated ethnicity. Don't summon anonynous if you are clueless as to what's happening worlwide. You might regret it.