Anyone else ever envy canadians?

Anyone else ever envy canadians?
They live in one of if not the greatest nations in the world.
They are clean and respectful, filled with open and caring people and they (like the rest of the first world) aren't bogged down by christianity like America.
They also have an amazingly handsome prime minister and an open and fair immigration system.
As an American, I really wish I was Canadian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like them. I think they are more arrogant than americans ("the nice apartment above the crackhouse") and they have no culture of their own except for the culture of "diversity". Even quebec has nothing but scrooges and cartoon propaganda.

Biggest fag proxy LARP post in the history of leafs proxy fagging.

KYS you embarrassment

Fuck off also if you live below the 55th parralel you are america lite

>tfw you cross to buffalo and phonepost in a dunkin donuts

Shrimp on the barbie and VB is culture?

>They also have an amazingly handsome prime minister and an open and fair immigration system.
OMG it's Justin Trudeau himself.

What's up faggot?? Done ruining this shit hole yet?? Can you get us annexed already???

YOU SUCK

OP is Gayeeee !

>povertyking strikes again

Obvious Canadian

Yeah too bad we are full of chinks and Hindus.

>Anyone else ever envy canadians?
I like their geography as well as my own, that's it.

>They live in one of if not the greatest nations in the world.
Subjective.

>They are clean and respectful, filled with open and caring people and they (like the rest of the first world) aren't bogged down by christianity like America.
But are too trusting with their government, hence are in danger of far left authoritarianism.
And they bash seal's heads in.

>They also have an amazingly handsome prime minister and an open and fair immigration system.
Again that is very subjective.

>As an American, I really wish I was Canadian.
Have some self respect instead of being a weeb for Canada.
Or go just there and not act like a weeb.

I would totally consider Trudy "based" and "red pilled" if he got Canada annexed and became part of America.
Then Canada would have culture, American culture cause it would be part of America.

Justin Trudeau will go down in history as the man who "saved Canada and gave Canada culture"

If only Justin was cool enough.......

Finngolia is better tbqh

>fat autistic cyber stalker strikes again

SUP FAGGOT??

HAHAH HOLY FUCK I KNEW IT WAS YOU FAGGOT

We're already america just without the niggers and spics and instead with Pajeets and Chinks.

Canada is so awesome that they move to LA first chance they get.

You forgot the part where there is zero rights
High taxes
High prices
Small population

You've never been to America. It's completely different than Canada. Canada is a sad as fuck cardboard cutout wanna be USA

How's your dui faggot must suck to not be able to drive. I think im going to cruise around nelson today with my truck and enjoy the sunshine

Proxy or standing too close to Niagara?

Of course you did, you're a fat fuck loser autism cyberstalker.

Stop being you.
LEL

Atleast im not a poorfag leaf who bitches about canada every day

LEL
Fuck you're a sad loser

You dont have a job look whos talking faggot

We don't eat krill in australia. VB is from india.

our culture is for us. not you.

we are watching you poverty king be wary

No, you just cyberstalk people online like it's somehow "cooler" or something.
LEL
Sad as fuck faggot you are bud.

>new $15 mininum wage
>yay
>'not so fast white male'
>'you are moved into new tax brackets now'
>manage to earn less despite being paid more

such is life in canada. It's why they commit suicide at record levels every week.

Jeez your paranoid delusions are getting out of control you should take some medication

Leafs are probably the worst posters on this board. Worse then any israeli german or swede.

LEL
Keep thinking I don't. Whatever.

OH FUCKING SHIT!! THE VATICANY IS BACK!!!!
WATCHING ME!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sad as fuck

("the nice apartment above the crackhouse")

An american said that though

>filled with (((open and caring people)))
>They also have an amazingly handsome prime minister and an open and fair immigration system

Fuck off kike

>the eternal brit who is in ever single canada hate thread
sup dude

R A R E
A
R
E

the cities are like that, but rural people are pretty based. as always.

we are always watching
your power is too great and we are here to make sure its a force for good not evil

>You've never been to America. It's completely different than Canada
Yes there's niggers, spics, trash and hobos everywhere. Walking can be dangerous in some places and Americans also have a habit of looking at their surrounding to make sure they don't get robbed.

>our culture is for us. not you.
Thanks for that by the way.

huh? I'm new here from reddit bro. :)

I'm bored so here
>You call me out on anonymous imageboard
>you know it's me, because you're a cyberstalker freak loser
>call me paranoid and delusional for calling you out

THIS is what it's like to live in Canada. Everyone is a dumb as fuck liar who has a different standard for themselves, compared to everyone else.
They do no wrong. They are mind fucked retards.

Canadians are the most pompous, stuck-up, arrogant fucks I've ever had the displeasure to meet, they're considerably worse than the French.

I traveled through Spain and Switzerland fifteen years ago and the people were friendly (Though the city of Barcelona was full of dog shit)
I traveled in the US and I didn't have a single bad day, it was like something out of a film with the welcoming diners and friendly strangers.
I traveled in canada and they oscillated between simply ignoring my presence, which is fine, and openly despising my existence, expressed though the most pathetic "Ughs", no conversations were able to be struck up, no waitresses went the extra mile, I saw nothing that redeemed the people and the cities were a mess too. If I wanted that sort of shit i'd have saved a lot of money and gone to london.

Beautiful landscape, shame about the people.
Probably well gone time that the US gained a few more northern states if you catch my drift.

no your not you always make the housing bubble threads.
keep up the good work senpai

>has an easly regonizeable typing style
>makes the same anti canada posts all the time
Anyone with half a brain can spot your autistic ass a mile a fucking way.
Your fucked in the head bud

>Anyone else ever envy canadians?
Only read one line, and NOPE.

You are kidding, right?

good burger, as a citizen of upper america, i bestow upon you the title of honorary leaf.

>Winners lose and Empires Fall

>leaf retells the bedtime brain washing stories he heard as kid about America.

Good for you sweety!! Stay in Canada where it's safe and cozy for little bitch boy like you :)
Keep safe angel

Why havent you left yet

Okay you fat fuck autism faggot cyber stalker bitch

>schizophrenic is mad

Learn your country retard, the government set it up so we can't
You call yourself a patriot??
You probably know more about America, than you do Canada.
Hang your head in shame loser
>Lurn yur cuntry boy

You could literally leave at any time so why haven't you?

Do someone has a print of that "canadian mansion or crack house?" thread?

whats the deal between canada and china? real question

Look up houses for sale in Vancouver and you will find fucking gold. Its hilarious how crackshacks go for 3mil+

if they weren't importing shitskins at the highest rate of any developed country I would agree with you. I've visited Canada many times. It is a great place filled with wonderful people, but now they are changing that.

Canadian culture is basically outdoor activities: camping, hunting, fishing, and hockey, and tim hortons.

Came to post this, someone's obviously on a proxy. Report his ass.

Don't mind Canada just go on your usual business.

>be amerifat
>get shot

>be eurocuck
>get blown up

He's actually probably out on a boat in the detroit river right now trolling for walleye, and trolling for (you)s

I think you're right about our lack of culture. All we have is a bunch of "progressive" lib-tards tiptoeing around each other. One big circle jerk. No one here is an actual man willing to fight for a belief.

That's not a walleye

you're talking to the wrong person dipshit

LEL
This guy thinks Canadians are just allowed to move anywhere they want
LEL
Just cause our country is a doormat for anyone, doesn't mean we get the same treatment.
Mexicans can travel to Canada, no Visa required. Canadians still need a Visa to enter Mexico. Hmmmmmm
Maybe Canadians might move to Mexico where it's cheap and warm if they didn't need a Visa..........

Shut up, you cockney fuck.

Im sure that a leaf going through a vpn in the us

I have 2 cyber stalkers. One from Nelson BC and 1 from Ottawa.
Or you're the same person under different IDs.
Who cares.
You're both LOSERS

We have tons of gun/hunting/fishing clubs across the country.

CCFR/CCDAF. is a nationwide pro firearms non profit group.

Also the Fed government gave out free national park day passes to everyone who applied that are good for all of 2017...

How fucking hard is it to get a visa you autist? I have dual citizenship for the uk and i could move there at any time.
Sort yourself out bucko

I wouldn't want to live outside Canada anyway

Eat a dick fucking wannabe.

I know, it's the only fish picture I had saved on here. It's a black crappie, and I caught one two weeks ago. They're neat

Thank you for fucks sake ive said like 50 times were not the same person

Nature is conflict - they can't avoid it forever.

>thinks everyone in Canada has dual citizenship
>that stupid
>that selfish
>that self-centered
Sort yourself bucko.

Your culture consists only of crocodile hunter, your argument is invalid.

I know, the real world is scary. Stay safe pumpkin

ah c'mon bud you get your welding ticket with that attitude. If only you weren't unemployable criminal scum you'd be better off

What's stopping you from getting it though? Are you even white

it's a canadians tear each other to shreds thread.

Hey how goes the pedal biking dude?

Okay loser. You are also a cyber stalker loser.
Okay?

Canadian posting under an American proxy huh?

There Also Faggots

OP today woke up, drunk 6 bottles of maple syrup and prayed facing Meca before going down the border to shitpost.
When he was about 3 truck tracks into the US, he grabbed his frost covered phone and posted the previously made message on this very board, before quickly going back up to his house, getting naked and having sex with his dog.
Of course, he didn't calculate that everyone knows
>the leaf

Legal in leaf land

ooh ooh!
Can I get in on this fuckery as well?

Says the poorfag without a job just sort yourself out like jordan peterson

just got back from shooting actually

if the other guy wasn't a hopeless poverty fag he'd be able to enjoy a nice afternoon skeet shooting too

at least they're the country becoming non-white at the fastest rate and will be less white than Mexico in less than 40 years
Plus they're not islamophobes who will get mad when Mohammadeau is elected PM in the 2030s

What? You a dog hater?
fucking yanks - I'll bet you'd screw a fat chick.

mindhive

LEL
O-kay autism.

Hey how about you get the fuck out of America and go to your precious little Canada. Their healthcare is shit, they have laws against talking shit which in case you didn't know Americans can do when ever they want, they aren't that caring towards Americans I can guarantee since those maple drinking cunts call us fat all the time yet their stereotype is a fat lumberjack drinking syrup. List goes on, if you want to live under a Commonwealth country you can but realize Canada is like SJW heaven.

Canada is shit.