If America should collapse, what country will become the new number 1 superpower?

If America should collapse, what country will become the new number 1 superpower?

china, russia, india but only after 2020

China almost guaranteed

inda superpower by 2020

The Eternal Leaf would take over, as they've always plotted to, and become USA 2.0.

China or Norway

ching chang chong

it'll still be america, that's how fucked they all are.

HOLY FUCK LMAO

Holland or Germany

I think we should get a shot at the belt. We've been the best country on earth for at least 150 years.

Post-Brexit Neo British Empire will inherit the DSA.

>true freedom
the freedom to go to prison if you hurt a mudslime's feelings. leafistan is a shithole

Finland.

Seriously man, out of the all countries in europe, we got our shit in order in terms of culture, society, military, infrastructure and economic model. Being polite and following the doctrine of armed-neutrality would help stabilize things a bit.

Finland seems like a cool country but it's in a precarious position between swedistan and the former ussr, no?

worst country*

This. Greater Finland here we come!

Please not us.

Life is comfy here as long as you stay the fuck away from cities.

>tfw no finnish girlfriend to drink cheap booze and do weird drugs with

i believe mexico is next in fatness so the duty passes on to them
god help us

>tfw my manager brought us timbits to work one morning

t. minnesotan

Canada is nice but is way too dependent on USA!

France.

Obviously the next strongest country. Though most of the next tier are fairly equal. Maybe Mexico?

But the scenario is the US government collapses. Canada has wanted to take over the US from day one, see the War of 1812, this would be their opportunity to swoop in.

america will always be on top forever and other countries need to just get used to that