Not smiling

Is not smiling red pilled?

Me on the right, in plaid.

I always see rock stars, Eminem and Kanye not smile, so I adopted it

>taking photos
this is for people who don't like the memories that have of people, so they try to manipulate them. I just walk away.

I've learned to love photos. I look back Sr my mom's hoke videos that she recorded with our family when we were young, and really thankful for it

Your friends are utter wankers which makes me think you are one as well.

Was this picture taken in 1997?

Fuck off to /r9k/ you cancerous faggot

Nothing pisses me off more than someone just taking my picture, especially if it's some stranger going around with their camera phone. I get violently angry.

>un-ironically having normie friends

I will absolutely document everything my kids do and we do together so I can look at it as an old fuck and embarrass them with it for fun.

>Nigger music
>Redpilled

>being a normie is bad
t.autism sufferer

pervert

Yup

For me though, I actually had a stronger desire to have a family as I looked back at our videos with my young mom & dad and their two young children

It's like magical.

>such low quality bait

>1 post by this id

I get laid, but hanging out with nothing but normies is suffering

Lame taste in music, movies, humor & memes. Everything really. Misfits tend to be (even more liberal) though

>I looked back at our videos with my young mom & dad
>tfw divorced parents
>tfw you have no face

Nah Facebook NodeXL leveraging.

>I-It...was magick!

>mfw your buddy is Link from GMM
>mfw that's a dog dick hanging down in the middle

You and your friends all look weird
Is this 1980 or are you all just hipsters, because fuck me even the camera quality is hipster.

I smile in photos but I've realized the way I smile isn't strong enough for people to tell from much distance so it looks like I'm not smiling in a lot of photographs

Smiling is alright but people who smile with open mouth and teeth are almost ever dumb sluts or low IQ subhumans

a thread died for this.
>sage

>TODAY we ask the question.......... Is everyone in this image a faggot hipster?!

I haven't had a photo taken of me since July 2009.

You must really not like yourself.

Isn't that like a major sign of autism, when you imitate actors or celebrities on TV and their mannerisms?

No they're just a bunch of faggot hipsters.

You and everyone in that pic are hipster faggots and deserve to be murdered in the gentrified ghetto you live in :^)

>associating with mystery mudmeat bitches
if she's not currently gestating your child inside her, why?

>degenerate hipsters from reddit posting gay pictures

this place is just a shithole trash heap now huh m8s ??

the election has put in a long summer

me too, and it's actually illegal but gl getting (((the courts))) to enforce it for a white male
zogmerica needs to die

Ignorance is Bliss.