Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_Vjq5MEeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO ON COCK

its the kikes

The Irish once again proving that slavery and subjegation are what they were born for.

POO ON POTATO FERTILIZER

DESIGNATED SHITTING COCK

>from a humble €16,000 a year boarding school to the highest office in the land

How progressive.

How much power does a Irish PM have? Is he now going to flood Ireland with immigrants?

This is just the beginning. Won't be surprised if countries like US,UK,in the future elect a Pajeet/a like Gabbard,Patel,etc you never know

POOF
IN
LOO

Gabbard is based tho but tupid americans will probably vote for Chelsea Clinton in the future.

>POO
>TA
>TO

are you the only potato on Sup Forums? rarely see you faggots

nuclear holocaust when

I like how they conveniently ignore his politics.

Ireland deserves this for being Marxist celtic spergs

Cromwell did nothing wrong

Ireland is actually full of racists, good that they finally decided to move forward and away from bigotry.

We are already flooded with immigrants. We are on track to be a minority in our own country.

On the bright side almost all the immigrants are white Europeans.

Well it's not like he won a public vote.

What party is he from and what are his policies?
He'll probably keep that blasphemy law.

Hahaha! Choked on my tea there when looking at the picture xD

Good job outing yourself as the newest of the newfags. Did you come from the_donald?

Fianna Gael.

Basically right wing economics and the pretend liberalism that goes hand in hand with that.

>On the bright side almost all the immigrants are white Europeans.
Sad to say, but that's kind of the important part at this point. As long as they adopt your culture, they would be largely indistinguishable in a generation or so, or may even already be so. It's the ones from outside Europe that don't adopt the local culture and mix up the gene pool too much that you have to worry about.

be happy we're doing a better job redpilling normies than you cucks

Irish fags pooing everywhere

Here is the break down. Brits fleeing their country and Poles looking for work are the majority.

Watch your mouth or ill poo in it!

Leo is very White looking.
he's also a conservative.

Irish......

Fake "progress". Prob a neo-lib.

The distractions are blatant.

>gay
>conservative
Kek

I wanna flee my country for éire I'm gonna claim ancestry

The problem with Ireland is that its full of brits desu. Selling your kebabs on every street corner.

FUCK Ireland, nothing but bad experiences with these savages. Molyneux is the only good thing it has produced and he's only this way because he escaped that wretched place as a child.

You would only be better off for about 10 years. We are racing towards cuck status.

>This damage control

Go enjoy your low fat Irish coffee, pleb.

>BASED BLACK MAN WEARING A TRUMP HAT
>SEE? SEE HOW BASED HE IS?
>OH PLEASE DEAR GOD DON'T CALL US RACISTS
Eat a dick, faggot.

I hope the wicked witch of the south east wins this.

Its filter coffee. Fucking delish.

I was thinking today how much i hate potato niggers. Then get home and see this. Christ can this World get and more fucked up.

Ten years is a good amount of time

The closest thing to a proper democratic vote was the party members vote (around 10k people) and he lost that 70-30 he was appointed by the officials its a complete fraud

That's funny! I want to own a potato nigger. Daddy can you get me a potato slave for Christmas, pretty please!

POO IN SAAG ALOO

Who cares about who governs these ginger muslims

Holy shit that's not satire

Hold on a sec.

Who here doesnt enjoy a good curry? Also which is worse. An all muslim mayor or a half Indian taoiseach?

Fuck this world, man faggots ruin this world, hope this world burns. I am becoming deeply depressed about this world. Faggots, trannys, sexual degenerates run this world.

>muh civic nationalism
>muh never outing the Jew
>muh democraps is real racists (pls don't mention crime statistics and demographics)

At least you were honest.

You should fucking know you mong, its your goddamn country

save Ireland, whatever the cost

Sigh... fuck this gay earth and double fuck indians

No Irish No Niggers

Does this mean people will stop making fun of us for awhile?

Who seriously voted for this? Wtf Ireland -_-

That's just sad. Even we don't have a gay Indian for prime minister.

He is a reasonably charasmatic guy and race isnt a huge issue here since we are 96% pure.

Our indian is only half indian. Jealous?

He's also right wing as fuck.

At first i felt confused, then angry then i wanted to laugh at how ridiculous this is. Now i don't even care. Not like the tolerant accepting kind of don't care. But the i don't care enough to care. I no longer have the energy or desire to care about people who don't care about themselves. These people have no shame or pride and deserve whatever they get.

ohhhhh boy. Are you guys in for a big surprise

If he had a majority government, he'd have near-absolute power. He doesn't, though, so we'll see if Fianna Fáil are willing to put up with his shit.

Yeah, but ours is an Irish democracy, where the people don't get to vote in their leader and when they do get to vote on something, they have to do it again until they get the right answer.

He was the further right of the two options too. Fuck my fucking life. They've completely subverted that fucking party.

I's just the future fellow fags, try to adept!

LMAO

Spike Milligan was a visionary

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_Vjq5MEeQ

>irish
>pure
kek

Hi

Yeah, we all were at one point. That's how they get your guard down, next thing you know your daughter is going to be getting raped with a fucking kebab by an African and you'll be called the racist for trying to stop it.

We don't get to vote for the leader of our country. We vote for the party, and they choose the leader through their own internal processes. Fine Gael's process gives party higher-ups the real say.

Delete this now!!!!!!

If the other half is Irish, it's actually worse.

Our mexicans are Polish. We actually have a lot in common with them. Its not so bad.

spbp

Na.

What's the matter, bigot? Do you actually think your ethnic identity is worth protecting? haha lol

>it's not like gay people or foreign leaders are contentious or anything

Listen, good luck.

S

Braaaaaaaap. Spittle shits! Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Pajeet bringin the bants

I never believed a gay Indian could cuck an entire nation. And here we are.

>mfw Paddy got POO'D

Checked.

>nation
We are more like a city state.

Kek save us!

>Robert the Bruce, Scottish King
>Ireland

I'm genuinely curious, what prompted you to write such a reply? What were you hoping to achieve with such a post?

Good. Ireland shall die off

I'm a straight Indian who can do a fairly decent Irish accent, can I be your prime minister?

Is this the first non-white PM/President in Europe?

QUINTESSENTIALLY IRISH.

Ill smear myself brown. We can both be prime ministers.

The Foggy Poo

Degenerate