Why does Sup Forums love trump?

Why does Sup Forums love trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eB-xjDMGdQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=0eB-xjDMGdQ
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
bls.gov/cps/lfcharacteristics.htm#nlf
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MLxC9ADvfnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Becausd he doesn't cover up his mistakes.

Our previous president had Joe the Plumber silenced with KGB-like efficiency when he asked a question Obama didn't expect.

He's like the average edgy racist neckbeard redneck troll but with money and power.

Someone got deported

>Una jodida hoja

Go fuck your pets Ahmed

You do know that going bankrupt and filing bankruptcy or claiming bankruptcy are different things right?

Filing for protection versus actually losing everything. Trump is FAR from losing everything I would say.

Do you wish to clarify your meme?

Because he's not hillary.

Trump is not a billionaire and that's why he doesn't show his taxes. He is a Russian puppet and Putin's cock holster.

kill yourself shill rat

I'm not a shill, just a concerned Canadian citizen.

You're an idiot m8. He personally never went bankrupt and if he dd go bankrupt 4xs that means he must of become a multimillionaire multiple times and now a billionaire, so we win again fagfuck.

Whoa are you saying it's wrong to be gay?

ITT: out pleb-like parasitic neighbors to the north and south fail to comprehend basic business strategies and mechanisms at our disposal.
>filing bankruptcy on 4 of 600 business
>is a failure in business
Pick one. Oh and after you've picked one read a fucking book.

> Billions of debt owed to the Russian mob
> Russian mob ever having billions

>the president manages the nations econemy like it's his companies balance sheet

Liberals are literal retards

I've read the Communist manifesto and it taught me that trump is part of the evil capitalist who are oppressing us.

>business owing billions to the Russian mob

I too enjoy Fargo season 3

Ofc, you want to be soros cock holster instead, fucking leaf.

Touché mein Leif

>actually puts america first
>not afraid to put his foot up the ass of shitheels
>understands you can't crush business and have a good economy
>sees that damage that lefty regulation has on business/economy
>supports armed citizens, not unarmed subjects
>has fucked more 10/10's than 99% of the world
>classic shit talking new york street hustler
>gave the military it's balls back
>does not fall for the siren song of globalism
>endlessly humiliates the media inbetween naps
>actually addressing democrat voter fraud and vote buying with my tax dollars

he might be an asshole, and he certainly has flaws, but he is what the country needs.

>Places foreign interest first
>Is orange.
>Has a wig
>Raped women
>Wife is an illegal.
>Uneducated.
>Lower IQ than my mother.

/Thread

having a company go bankrupt ≠ going bankrupt yourself

So like, do you actually believe your own shilling or are u just roleplaying because your a fucking leaf

He's the ultimate meme

He's going to turn the economy around alright. He's going to fucking crash it.

Why does Canada Canada?

Are you saying your mom is dumb?
>Leaf disrespecting his own mom.

What the fuck, you've got no spine, leafy.
get raked.

Because he says the shit you don't want him to say.

>evil, stupid, orange dorito-man :(

With your housing market as it is, i would expect a Canadian to know a thing or too about crashing your own economy

>owned over 110 different businesses, only 4 went bankrupt
>absolutely unheard of success rate by any metric or measure
>"HURR DURR HE SUX SO MUTSJ AT ECOWNAMIKS"

Have you considered that maybe it's you, who is the mong?

Bingo!

its a meme, nobody actually likes him

Because Sup Forums is infested with edgy white emasculated suburban losers who feel empowered by a smalldicked "internet troll" occupying the white house.

You realize 4 bankruptcies still has him with over 97% non bankrupt businesses with his name right

how many on food stamps in 2008
how many now

Like this one right?

Op is fucking retarded. Trump has never once claimed personal bankruptcy. And out of hundreds of start up ventures he has started, only four went bankrupt. The dude is a business genius, while OP is business illiterate.

Why the fuck do people still call Trump racist? There no grounds for people to do so.

NO, NO, NO!!!

Be more negative... like.."Don't you just f*ckin hate Drumpf?!

Try again, nipplehead.

Over 500 business startups and only 4 went into financial restructuring. It's fucking pathetic that liberals are dredging up these shat out memes.

...ALSO TURNED THE ECONOMY AROUND.

They are great employers

According to your retard emperor, your unemployment rate is 42%

Reddit loves Trump, Sup Forums enjoyed some of the keks around the election and is now pretty objective about him.

Sup Forums is a board made up of mostly free thinkers that is occasionally hijacked by sheep blind followers of something. Used to be stormfront let neo nazis but they grew past 16 and the new kids don't come here anymore. Now it's reddit. We'll survive.

Are you always such a faggot? When you have a >97% success rate get back to us faggot cocksucker.

KYS oversocialized city faggot. which gender are you?

That post is so reddit it's making me fucking sick

When will you refugees and redditniggers finally get the fuck out of here

>Becausd he doesn't cover up his mistakes.
>fires heads of departments to obstruct justice

top kek

GTFO

It was controlled bankruptcy.

1. you don't know the definition of bankruptcy
2. even if it meant what you THINK it means, then it would only prove that he is so resilient and quick to bounce back that he STILL MANAGED TO BECOME A MULTI BILLIONAIRE

go prep the bull moose that fucks your beaver-wife's son, pierre. you're done here.

first of all, bitch, what have you done? the guy is president of the fucking usa while youre a little bitch in canada. if you ever knew the first thing about doing business youll know that you have to fall off many time before you reach success. and haters are contstantly trying to bring you down they want to see you fail thats why you cant trust your collaborators when they start acting greedy, he got stabbed in the back in this business, its a dog eat dog world.
So because you open your little bitch mouth again think twice and let the big man do his thing.

But the sharper image reported huge sales during that promotion.

Did the truth make you salty.
Go back to fucking your sister you inbred American.

We don't need resilience you dumb fucker defending an old cuckold fart. We need stability someone that can reign in the autistic masses from both sides of the spectrum.

Trump is literally a White Islamofascist Sheikh. Crooked, corrupt, hypocrite, and general sociopath manchild.

Trumpcucks are literally White Trash ISIS. Uneducated 12-45 year old males... socially, economically, vaginally alienated men easily manipulated with simple group identity glorification, aka racial/religious supremacism propaganda to be used as cannon fodder street thugs and patsies to cause chaos, distractions, and general destruction to society so the whole population, including their idiot selves can be ripped off and subjugated by said sociopath manchild conman.

Congrats, you're just obese trailer trash terrorists.

you make me laugh, you sound mad as fuck to not being american

A fucking leaf trying to educate Sup Forums on business/economic.
J U S T

THIS
canadian bitch just hating on trump as per usual

youtube.com/watch?v=0eB-xjDMGdQ

>unarchived MSNBC video
Fixed to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=0eB-xjDMGdQ

>Leaf
>Refutes nothing
>Ad hominem attacks
>Wrong
>/Threads self
>LEAF

Obongo changed how unemployment was calculated so his numbers wouldnt appear trash. Now you have to add together the unemployment rate (4.3%) and add the negative Labor Force participation rate (37.3%). Hey look 41.5% which would round up to 42%.

LFP:
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
UR:
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

That's a good point except that the government has been running at a deficit almost non stop since 1941, if not longer.

>Obongo changed how unemployment was calculated so his numbers wouldnt appear trash.

No he didn't. Right wing retards literally made this up. Obama never changed how unemployment is calculated.

Trump embraced Obama's 4.6% unemployment rate as soon as he took office.

Trump just told u retards that it was 42% because he knows that his supporters are gullible retards who will believe anything

Lol I always laugh at right wing retards who don't know what an unemployment rate or what a labor force is.

You retards are so mentally unhinged, you think that my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

> uses amazing psychic superpowers to prove Trump fired investigators for getting too close to the truth, instead of for the stated reason of leaking sensitive information to the media to damage the President
> can't use those psychic superpowers to figure out why we like Trump so much

>Had Spicer come out and pretend like his typo was not an error.

lmao Trump has NEVER admitted to fucking up because his ego is too inflated.

Even a lefty rag has reported on his dishonest practices faggot. And the labor force rate doesnt include people who cant work like disabled and retired persons. God your fucking retarded.

Lefty Rag:
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
Not in the labor force:
bls.gov/cps/lfcharacteristics.htm#nlf

Once again the right wing retard doesn't have 1 shred of evidence that Obama changed how unemployment is calculated. You know why? Because it never happened. The only people who changed how unemployment is calculated are right wing retards who started counting my 80 year old retired grandma as unemployed.

The CLFPR is everyone 16+

WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THE 95 GORILLION WERE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD?

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Trump fooled u retards because he know you're dumb gullible morons.

Sup Forums doesn't love him, nu-pol/reddit does

Are you fucking retarded? Did you even read your link?

>Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Information is collected on their desire for and availability for work, job search activity in the prior year, and reasons for not currently searching.

That's exactly the point. THEY'RE NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE. THEY ARE OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE. They are the 37% NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

WHO DID YOU THINK THE 95 GORILLION WERE?

You fucking retards splerg out a talking point for 8 years like retarded morons and u don't even know what it means. You are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Retarded people like you should not be allowed to exist.

>6gorillionTrumpCompaniesThatSucceeded.jpg

I love it when right wing retards post that list because it's actually full of failed and inactive Trump companies. It speaks highly of the right wing retard mind though. Trump is such an incompetent, they have to count failures as successes for him .

Because fuck you.

Because they'd fuck the country up just to piss people off. Fucking goblins.

He just put up abysmal figures again, 138k, which falls well short of "MUH 4-5% GROWTH." Of course cuckservatives call this a success but when Obama did it... lol. And somehow the unemployment figures magically dropped from the imaginary figure of 35% and is now conveniently sitting at 5% or lower. I can smell the bullshit through my screen.

He is a rich businessman who has invested in dozens, if not hundreds of projects. As long as the profit from the successful project is greater than the losses produced by his unsuccessful project, then what exactly is the problem? The bankrupt meme is a good way to identify liberals who genuinely don't understand basic business and economic principles.

Find a new place to be a retard

i been playin a political simulator lately called realpolitiks and one of the first things i do every campaign is go bankrupt to eliminate the debt, then enact excellent policy to make my country rich

legit if i was trump i would just say we are done with this debt bullshit as soon as he gets the economy to a state where we make more than we spend. bankrupt, laugh, and still be number one regardless.

His election was a symbol of hope demonstrating that the damage the retarded liberals have done is not yet absolute. Trump is brash, blunt and unapologetic, an actual leader figure and good representative of American national character, something we've been sorely lacking in world leaders for far too long.

>Why does Sup Forums love trump?
because the self loathing anons gravitate towards the best candidate to end their miserable NEET existence.

>goes bankrupt
>is not bankrupt

figure it out faggot

Trumper shooter
youtube.com/watch?v=MLxC9ADvfnU
...but I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody.

get help with that bodington twitch m80

Sup Forums is full of cucks who want to see Trump fuck their girl friends with his tiny orange pecker.