>black people are stupi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk
youtube.com/watch?v=4UCdUy7JIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=9BEF-dHoimU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>-d.

I'll bite. What is this picture supposed to prove? Why should it go viral? The only people that think literally all blacks are dumb are dumb themselves. Why sit around and virtue signal?

>being able to read is now a major accomplishment

top fucking kek

It's like people who push this junk are trying to prove to themselves that not all blacks are retarded or something.

>literate niggers are so rare that they should go viral when spotted

wtf i love niggers now

Mom is reading 50 shades
Kid is reading captain underpants
Tyrone is reading a magazine cover

Just because they attempt to read (in a loud, terrible environment at that) doesn't mean you automatically gain knowledge.

>why is this not going viral
Its pretty sad when black people have to be praised for acting human

It's shopped, I can tell from a few pixels.

They were looking at the pictures.

I HOPES DEY READIN AFENI SHAKUR N LEARNIN DA TROOF.

>also Chi City is back lads

>Black people reading is so unusual that it should go viral.

Kek. Don't these people realize that they are saying?

imagine sitting on the subway, minding your own business when a sjw passes by, takes a pic of you and publishes it on the internet for good boy points
what the fuck is wrong with these people, dont just publish motherfuckers online, you never heard of privacy?

manspreading_niggers_pretend_to_read.jpg

>this, all the way across the sky

Kek, soon they will be demanding praise for putting their shoes on the right foot or not putting on their pants backwards.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They sure do look retarted

>reading when there are audio books
Still stupid senpai

This

Just fake niggers

lmao those niggers should stop acting like crackers tbqh family

You're much more optimistic than I,

I am assuming it was staged.

holy shit monkey can read a book, here's a cookie

>reading while travelling

enjoy your motion sickness dumb niggers.

something so unusual that it has to go viral

>niggers always want credit for shit they should be doing
-Eddie Murphy

reading some shitty magazine and 2 unknown books is considered some sort of achievement that you need to be so proud of to post on social media?

>Praising black people for mundanity

a black father. how rare.

I actually like reading on the train. The rocking back and forth feels nice and I grew up in the city so my ability to completely tune out niggers is 100%.

> monkeys holding a book

This
Like reading is an achievement

They are reading We Wuz Kangz

This picture is like the Dodo bird.

>niggers picking up a book (even just for a photo shoot) is so extra-ordinary it apparently deserves o go viral.
hmmmmm

>literally black people reading is worth going viral over
this is real people

White bois reduced to mere boi pucci in ONE picture. This is powerful.

The only books I've ever seen black people read on the bus (and I ride the bus every day) are the Bible and black romance novels.

>black people reading is something special
based nigger

Wrong. NIGGER are stupid. Those children OBVIOUSLY are not nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA

>blacks read
Why isn't this going viral!?

4 seconds of deductive reasoning would tell you that that cover is supposed to look like it's upside down.

>getting motion sickness
enjoy your inferior genetics

It's literally racism to assume that reading and maintaining a viable family unit is somehow an accomplishment for blacks. @_iGotNext is a racist.

>whachu lookin at yt boi

>motion sickness
>on the subway.

lmao what a hillbilly.

Not all Musl... Not all Black People... Almost fucked that up...

Sick propaganda. Me and my high-intellect support group have IQs of at least 180 or higher.

kek.

Why doesn't this go viral?

Niggers are stupii I want to fuckin squee!

so the author is implying that stupidity is an integral aspect of "being black"?

>this family ah glow up. get that knowledge together

fucking hell, literal bix nood. that sentence was devoid of any grammar, syntax or just plain decency. but hey, DA KANGZ BE READIN N SHEIT, STAY #WOKE F4M #ONEHUNNABOOKSMAYNE

4 seconds of looking at Amazon says you're wrong.

>wuts dis whyte ppl nonsense smdh

I'd be pissed off over this patronizing bullshit if i was black, it's like receiving a cheap xeroxed award certificate in kindergarten for performing the most basic of tasks.

>OMG WTF BLACK PERSON TIES HIS OWN SHOES!! GET HIM A GODDAMN TROPHY NOW!!

>BAH GAWD THEY'RE READING BOOKS, KING! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A THING?

>this is such a rare occurrence that it needs to go viral

What does "this family ah glow up" mean?

Also I think it's supposed to focus more on the fact that they're all reading. Nowhere in that tweet is the race of the family underlined. They just happen to be black. You racists.

>why doesn't this go viral?
Because some black people are reading? Are we going to give medals now? Have we set the bar that low, that black people reading is newsworthy?
Or is it because they appear to be a nuclear family?

>tfw you get cucked by a white women

Why is it that when some niggers read it's newsworthy?

More like, why isn't there more pictures. I can unnastan the pictures.

based mongolian

And they don't even see it. Even after one of their own kind points out to them how low and ratty it is to be proud of basic shit you should be doing anyway, they still wave it around like a trophy.

LOOK MAH NIGGA I'Z BEEZ BRUSHIN MA TEEF AN SHIT

nigger you're fucking supposed to brush your teeth

HAHAHAHA

Three black people reading.
Only a few billion to go.

They're not even reading textbooks.

It looks like two fiction novels and a fucking magazine.

Monkeys reading books.. who fucking cares, they will anyway rape and murder in given the opportunity.

Why isn't this going viral?

Dust jacket is probably just upside down, not the book.

Twist: they stole those books from the library they were squatting in

>How to steal

That's the irony of it. Black People reading books is such a rare shit, they have to make a big deal out of it desperately hoping people will ignore the legions of retards among the black hordes.

>White people constantly read whilst travelling or commuting
>Nobody cares

>Three blacks do the same
>MAKE IT BLOW UP IT WUZ BE VIRAL

It's a funny picture, but it is always possible that he took the cover off and put it back on upsidedown. I've done that before.
Hell, I eat my burgers upsidedown. I'm not sure why...it always seems to be like that

youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk

IT'S A COMPLETE DEBACLE!

the fact that this needs to go viral shows that black people are stupid

they reeded gooder than you

>niggers are so retarded seeing one with a book is like witnessing a miracle
Do they even realize they are the biggest racists?

>>> r/hapas or r/asianmasculinity you go

Just why did they take the Boondocks off the air? Probably the only thing in mainstream media that actually took on the problems in the nigger community that most of them can enjoy and understand while also being funny as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4UCdUy7JIAo

>"This family ah glow up"

What the fuck are they reading

Acting like we wuz readaz an sheeit

its propaganda dude, no sane individual takes pictures of strangers on the metro like that. its manufactured. theres people who do nothing else than just that, its just playing public opinion.

>blacks read books yay omg so awesome i love it so much wow muh celebrating reading a fucking book

>> 3 of 40,000,000 pretending to reed goot

A nigger took the pic of them because he thought it was amazing to see blacks reading too!

im sure this family is decent but them reading books doesnt make up for the stupidity of their whole race.

it's kinda old. The Pimp named Slickback episodes were redpilled (and funny) as fuck regarding women

youtube.com/watch?v=9BEF-dHoimU

From what I have seen, two parent black families are not that bad.

A picture of black people reading as a pass time making news only proves to the contrary. Absolute morons.

I bet they stole those books.

Thats def hit or miss