If you had one country you could erase, which one would it be?

If you had one country you could erase, which one would it be?

I would erase Judah from history.

Why?

Drumpfland

Canada

the United States

country? that means judea is saved. erasing israel wouldn't do shit. i would pick saudi arabia.

Obviously the terrorist state known as America.

USA but just because of hollywood and US jews

Israel

The USA.
Only move that could deviate us from our doom, old europeans powers would be back in business and your degeneracy you spread on the world would finally come to its term.

All non US anons said US kek

Allahu akbar

Nice trips, and yeah I try not to consider myself an American even though I was born here, but I *am* Mexican so

USA, then we Americans wouldn't have to put up with the stupid shit the rest of the world dose.

Germany

saudi arabia

Germany

Egypt, from all of time. That way only smart monkeys could have left africa.

Russia

Russia

England

Japan.
I'm sick of the weaboos.

Israel

Heads US
Tails Israel
Not that there's really a difference.

do you really need to ask?

Starts with I ends in l

Nigeria

REMOVE INDIA

S w e d e n

Israƫl is a weak state, jews have so much power because they dominate the USA, they can only unleash their potential when there is a leadership to usurpate, they basically thrive as a minority.

When you put them between themselves they have nothing exceptionnal because while excelling in some discipline (mostly requiring abstract thinking and networking like entertainment, politics, academy or finance) they don't match them in more concrete domain like engineering, architecture and a various range of production sectors which make them overall less complete.

israel

|srae| ?

germany

very original

Europe.

It's unoriginal because it's true.
You people are a worse cancer than the kikes in Israel right now. You should feel ashamed.

Leafland

Erase an ancient homeland of the only people that were worth anything at a certain point of time. Great.

Europe.

China

>muh natsoc larping

Definitely Sweden

None. That's God's job, not mine.

arigato hiroshima nagasaki

Underrated

china

Pic related

Israel

India

japs are sick of them too

>tfw I don't have to pick any nation in Europe because they're erasing themselves.

Germany

Englands not a country, its a part of the UK, which is a country. SO lets get rid of the UK.

>A Frenchman complaining about the spread of degeneracy through culture

Russia

Belgium, never a country to begin with and never will be.

north korea

flag

You did this shit in the war too, Paddy.

We should have exterminated you potato rats.

Roachland

It's not larping if it's true. Stop throwing the word around like it's something worth-

Oh wait, nvm, took me a second to notice your flag. You have no opinion.

Hard choice.

Definitely a mid eastern country... But only picking one is hard

Jokes on you, all the shitskins will move to USA

Catholic Ireland.

Unite the whole British isles under our gracious sovereign.

USA

I mean, the usa is probably the worst country in the history of man.

>He thinks America is the main cause of degeneracy.
You should know that even if we got deleted Europe would still continue to become a shithole. Degeneracy of this scale was inevitable the minute the internet was created.

Heads - Saudi Arabia
Tails - Pakistan

Fuck it.
We have enough nukes for more than two.

Canada

europe

I love these posts, because its just Europeans pretending they didn't start every form of cancer they have now. Or that history would have gone differently had the USA not existed, but it really wouldn't have.

The only difference is communism would have dominated all of Europe instead of half of it. Thats the only noticeable change the USA made on the history of Europe.

But retarded Europeans still deny it.
You would have had all of your wars, they likely would have had the same outcomes. You still would have invented all rampant leftism, ending empires, ending of colonization, and likely even the European Union (or Maybe the Soviet Union would have survived)

Its just funny to me how much in denial Europeans truly are about their cancerous societies and what their beliefs inflicted on the whole world.

The USA is dead already, but again its more of a victim of European ideas than Europe is a victim of US ideas. The Jewish/communist aristocracy pulling the strings always existed in Europe first, and even today Europe is putting up less of a struggle against it than the USA is.

But please, keep on being a retard thinking the USA caused all of your self inflicted cancer. Its really funny to laugh at.

France.

This.

Proof of this is "they do it in Europe" is a valid argument for normies in the US to justify rampant degeneracy.

USA

Without question it would be turkey

>Unite the whole world under our gracious sovereign
fixed for you make

India.
Fucking Pajeets.

also agree with this guy too

mate*

The most powerful country/civilization is always the cause of all the world's problems.

It's the same mentality niggers use.
>The white man be keepin us down

Albania.

>look like guido faggots
>muslims
>all criminals and tied to organized crime
>cause problems everywhere they go
>turk/slav rape baby creature who the fuck knows
>overly nationalistic even though they're country is possibly on of the most irrelevant nations
>worst culture in Europe
>rude as fuck

Also an Albanian kid stole my pokemon cards when I was in 4th grade. I will NEVER forget.

Hard choice. Either India or Pakistan.

>mexico

I like the idea of north america being pretty much an island

>french intellectuals

New Zealand

Costa Rica. Seriously fuck them

>Also an Albanian kid stole my pokemon cards when I was in 4th grade. I will NEVER forget.

Oh... Oh damn user. I'm sorry you had to go through that. That's the kind of thing that'll change a man.

Greater Israel

Israel is the obvious choice

That's not a real country, yet.

Yeah. I have declared war on ALL albanians ever since then

Mexico

I am the only person who control f's for my country and leave the thread if it doesnt show up?

China. Dey took er jerbs.