>SDF deployed to E Raqqa entrance, 1km to Al-Mashlab from Raqqa
>RU MoD:3 IS convoys fleeing Raqqa destroyed, 80killed
>SAA resumed offensive in S Palmyra after failing in Al-Abassiyah, no gains yet
>Daara:15 rebels dead,20 injured in roadside bomb planted by SAA
>E Ghouta: JaI managed to repel SAA attack from yesterday
>At least 15 RU ships deployed to Med. sea
>Pro-Turkish militants clash with YPG in NW Syria, turkish artilery helped
>2SAA surrender to IS on Palmyra frontier
>Philip:AF mistakenly bombs gov positions in Marawi-11dead,7injured, meanwhile IS captured weapons&equpmnt
>Yemen:clashes around Aden airport, 2 dead

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice title

I will think about you when i will be in FREE DAMASCUS (yes, free F R E E) in FREE SYRIA
F R E E
R.......E
E.......R
E E R F

to watch ass-sad (how sad he is!) being executed by the
F R E E
yes

......Y E S
......E . .E
......S E Y

E E R F R E E

.........S
.........Y
.........R
..........I
.........A
.........N

.........P
.......E..E
.....O.....O
....P.........P
...L............L
.E...............E

before getting back to my new home (wew) at the coastal mountains of Lattakia (that's a good place, double wew) with my polish wife (i know 2 people who are mad right now) and our white children.

yes, i will think about you, you commie NEETs (that's you), when you will be shilling and hurr durring on /ig/ iran general.
but don't worry, i'll send you pictures of that nice country named

.........S
......E...Y
....E........R
..R............I
F................A

KOTEL NOW
O
T
E
L NOW

Inventive, I like it.

how the fuck are the rebels still in control of al manshiya district in daraa? every other day there's like 10 airstrikes on that district...

ASSadist mafia gangster doggy doggy mercenaries fighting brave syrian rebel mujahideen from their shaboha 6forts with BMPs.
Who remembers these titles?

cities are hard as fuck to dislodge combatants

Hesus Christos you fucks are literally retarded instead of answering a simple fucking question you shrivel up like a jew being called out and try to justify everything Assad does you are literally have the same cult mentality of ptg and cant even recognize it

Again im going to ask
Do you or do you not think that Assad has innocent blood on his hands and that he is not a shining beacon of being humane. Dont try to justify the shit he did just answer yes or no its not fucking hard

>Urban warfare is a bitch
>Rebels use civilians as shields
>Close to israeli border

Assad is doing literally nothing wrong, and I have answered you enough times already

I know.. but even aleppo didn't need that much airstrikes to be taken... I feel like daraa is being saved for later, there's no way SAA are not able to take control of such a small district

Then you have no right to make fun of ptg

He might have crossed a few red streetlighst in his life so he has done something wrong Le xD

Redpill me about this guy. What is his endgame?

Don't be antisemitic goy

Holy shit, you can probably look in all the previous threads, and you will not find a single post by a Norwegian flag making fun of ptg

Ok you are not the problem have a great day hopefully its nice and sunny where you live

Please ignore the obvious retarded shill. He's just wanting attention and wanting to further divide the /ptg/+/sg/ generals

First for Ali
Second for Hossein
Third for Khomeini
Fourth for Khamenei
Fifth for Nasrallah

Aleppo is a bigger city and the location is more vital due to Turkey and the kurds being around. It is also needs for supply lines to take further cities. Daraa is a dead end. What speaks for it though is the symbolic value because the rebellion more or less started there.

>But Syria is not a democracy
>And it surely shouldn't ever become one either, now that we see what kind of demographics it got

It not democracy I'm talking about. By crashing violent protest Assad doesn't break any "human rights". So anyone accusing him of violating "human rights" not very honest or informed human.

>needing justification for making fun of a bunch of retarded ideologue, personality cultist Redditards peddling cringeworthy autistic memes

Post your face when Shia militias will flood Syria.

YOU'RE STORMING MASKANAH

Post your gear

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

Jesus christ that's pure liveleak's Syria videos comment section material
Goddamn the memories

We make fun of /ptg/ for flipflopping so much. They have been pro Assad and against Saudi Arabia. In a few days they have basically become the opposite.

SHIASTAN WHEN?

JFC I literally supported sg because they called out ptg hypocrisy then I saw a post accusing sg of being just as hypocritical didnt beleive them so i decided to see figuring they probably think that yeah hes not good but hes the best choice but nope its muh Israel started it! Assad did nothing wrong! He literally could not harm someone innocent

Every man innocent until proven otherwise by court. So until he found guilty of violating Syrian laws he will be innocent. Answer to your question - Assad is innocent man.

It sucks that the West saw it as that, and started supplying FSA, which started the entire endless spiral of weapons being passed over to other jihadist factions

If anything, these politicians and agents are the ones who should be held responsible for this entire bloodbath, and should be lynched whenever it's possible

I remember this herr guy uploading SAA and FSA videos with these titles. The comment section was a goldmine.

>NDF retreats
Muh Israel did it!
Also using a meme you downloaded from me

I can tell from how you're typing that you don't belong in here

Go back to the site you were getting sick upvotes on until 2016 and never come back

Still havent answered the question

not an /sg/ regular someone answer me this, from a purely militaristic and strategic level, how was/is Russia's performance in Syria?

He and his government arent perfect. Its still a totalitarian middle eastern government. Problems with corruption too. Theres plenty of room for improvement

But its better then the alternatives
I can assure you most people here agree

Youre just provoking people to meme though

Stop replying to the (you)farmer.

because ultimately the market forces could not support a system where 75% of the population was effectively excluded from the market.

we cucked ourselves by not understanding market forces. this sin was greater than that of the soviets. and we still paying that price now - we have a majority that is caught in the long journey to modernity. we could have bridged the gap and fucked the soviets in the 50's - 60's. but we were too caught up in 30's politics. it limits us to this day.

i'm not a supporter of the anc or liberation politics in general. but let me say this. my country is not fucked up because we had a war and broke things. it is getting fucked up at the moment, but its recoverable. but both sides told the super powers to fuck off when we started negotiating. the eternal brits and americans both offered 'to help'. both sides threatened to unify against invasion. we sorted out a civilized path of succession. thank the african gods for that. we are !Tsungs children.

we chose the best path, in the circumstances, whatever anyone else says.

majority took over.
se the point above, but the majority took over, my point about active resistence and the number of fighters required to bring about change is not large.

>Syria scored at the 90+6 against Oman
Can't Mossad the Assad

>SAA losing on all fronts before Russia intervention
>SAA winning on all fronts after Russia intervention
Its been good.

They performed fine.
Killed thousands of rebels in air strikes and their ground troops assisted the syrian forces in combat missions and training. You could criticze them for hitting a lot of civilians with their bombs but there is not much you can do against enemies who hide behind civilians while shooting at your forces.

Thank you for a reasonable answer literally all I wanted I use to be a regular up until a few months ago what happened to this place?

>What is his endgame?
Giving education to his girlfriend son and killing himself when she leaves him so they can reunite with the biological father.

nice, thx

If that man's nickname isn't Dora at that point, the Arabs have no sense of humour.

Disagree. It's not what "west" saw it's what "west" sold to you and you gladly bought it without questions.

Here is little story.
>During one of PACE meetings few years ago russian delegation bringed videos of what is really happening in east parts of Ukraine. During video showcase some people from other delegations closed their eyes or simply quit. After that our guy asked friend why did they do that? And answer were: "If there will be trial in future they can honestly answer that they didn't saw anything bad about Ukraine".

Oh yes, I fuckin' remember the sexfort
I haven't visited that page in years

Here is your answer:

>jews desperately try to divide and conquer the north all day and everyday

did SAA lose all their Sukhois at one point?

Thanks for this !

Hey Russian fellow, what do you think the future of east Ukraine/Novorossiya is? How do Russians see it?

To be fair Syria has been fighting a proxy war by Nato, Israel, Saudi, qatar, Turkey and others.
If all those didnt get involved, the Syrian govt would have won in the 2nd year.

I honestly don't care if alot of protesters got killed
Civil unrest is never good no matter what. Assad's father had a few cases of these, and he was way more brutal on suppressing these protests, making him quite successful in bringing stability and order

But the people who went through Syrian kangaroo court and got killed or imprisoned they totally were guilty and couldnt be innocent

BTFO'd once again

>phoneposting

>2nd year

FSA and other """moderate""" islamist groups would probably not even exist had none of these countries been involved. There would have been no civil war

Phoneposting best posting

True, I mean apart from the FSA in 2011-2013 era, all other factions not just Islamic (including the SDF) wont exist without Western and other support.
Even the old FSA is gone now.

sdf took like a month to capture tabqa and this is similar size...

Non meme answer: The government has done bad things, Assad might have nothing to do with those things as far as we know, but other influential figures in Syria might have done them on their own. Said that, Assad's government is the only faction with a sense of sanity in the war, supporting any other side is retarded.

Also you havent been here long, but when the SAA fucks up, people here critizices them, while /ptg/ just autistical screeshes that is 4D chess when Trump fucks up.

They took a month to work a deal with the ISIS terrorists. The SDF are just another terror group, they cant be compared to the SAA and Iraqi forces (the only people fighting ISIS).

>Iranian media is saying the buildings are of a historical significance and shouldn't be demolished, does that look anything of value?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Why did they say they were historic? I dunno the story, but I can see maybe a romantic appeal. Is some basic element of local history or narrative being wiped out? If it is or isn't, I guess is immaterial, what is material is how people feel about it.

I can see this being caused by a thousand different things - i.e. I don't think I would support local rebellion in most cases. all i know is that smoke on the horizon means fire below. even a small fire can become a bushfire that will melt the windows of your home.

Oh well. Let's hope it is as you say.

ofc fucking amerireburgers think in black and white, they think they're the good guys or something, their brains rotted from too many shit movies

fuck you

>tfw I ate a 3-day ban for posting an /x/-tier thread.
>Yes, THAT thread
>tfw I wasn't the only one
But at least I can shitpost now.
>captcha: Freedom donnell

Ok thank you for the answer im not here to stir things up just wanted to know if you all were like the pot calling the kettle black or were actually able to think critically I do agree it seems sg despite having ptg tier Assad supporters has more rational posters then ptg

>tfw this is a day of gains
>tfw ISIS has probably already abandoned Maskaneh
>tfw East Aleppo will likely link up with Khanaser and Ithriya
>tfw Ithriya-Khanaser Highway will have east flank secured within the month

you are an ideolog

you willingly squeeze the whole of reality through a small lens and claim it as an achievement, even tho that is a service your arsehole provides your gut everyday.

go away. u are not safe here.

Official stance is they are part of Ukraine under Minsk 2.0 agreement. In reality they are de facto independent we even recognise their papers. What will happens in future is hard to predict because pretty much anything can happens because current Ukraine government act unpredictably. But military solution it not an option because basically if Novorossiya army would be crashed we will bring ours under "civilian protection operation" or something like that.

I have a question:
>How do you think Russia might have turned out if the Provisional Government had prevailed in 1917

Actually I support Assad despite his crimes because he is the best option for Syria if not worshipping him as a completely moral God makes me an idealogue then so be it

tactically - good where deployed
strategically - excellent, changed multiple foregone conclusions in the minds of others, has taken the initiative and set the agenda for the last 2 years
geopolitically - awesome, for the spend of a 'would have spent anyway' military budget, not only has the intervention shaped the battlefield, it has shaped and enabled a peace process, weapons systems testing, geo strategic alliances, etc, it has been worth every penny i think. It is difficult to think of a military intervention that the west has pulled that has been similarly cost-effective, investment enhancing and goal achieving in the last 50 years. srsly.

it's pretty good for a bunch of people who traditionally crowd around a vodka bottle in the cold and the dark. pretty fucken good.

and they don't even have a word for robot. fuckin stupid russians.

You are on /sg/ buddy.
Anything short of fellating Assad 24/7 tags you as a kikeshill /ptg/ neocon CIA agent.
Don't bother with all the Islmaist cucks here.

kek

I didn't know Britain had a cockroach infestation.
Really nigger? Maskanah is barely a third the size of Tabqah.

nice digits

is there any public desire to intervene? I heard Putin was criticised for being too soft on the issue by some. Or were they just hardliners like Zhirinovsky?

he's white and based, unlike most of the people here.
(You)
>hurr durr

>When sg becomes so cancerous you agree with a jew
Hope you meet and marry your jewfu and dont drag the US into a war

Fuck off, only a kurd or an Antifa commie supports the SDF, which one are you?

Finally, something for fun!

stumbled upon this while searching for pictures in the archive.
wtf is his problem?

For once the Jew Zionist Israeli should be commended.

>Anything short of fellating Assad 24/7 tags you as a..

the rest of what he said was censored for including unmentionable concepts and words. but yes u need to fellate more and talk less.

What are you talking about?

I don't know, but he posted my "OC", so I'm happy.

noice

Fuck off jew.

They already have you dumbfuck, your troops are fighting for Greater Israel in Syria and Iraq.

saved

And only cockroaches get so triggered when the competent nationalist Kurds make gains.

Yeah I've been in that hysteria too especially after Trump's strike. The thing you have to remember is that Assad is a huge roadblock for America's geopolitical interests, and that we have lied all the time during war(gulf of tonkin, babies tossed out of incubators during the Gulf War, WMD's in Iraq, lies about Gaddafi, etc.), and that the UN gets most of its funding from the US and US allies. Assad is probably responsible for good chunk of the abuses but a lot of things(like the Ghouta gas attack) are very questionable. In any case, most of the rebels are literally al-qaeda and al-qaeda allies. Even more moderate groups like Jaysh al-Islam(funded by America) have called for the genocide of Shias.

Assad is simply the best choice, though he's kind of an asshole.

تحيا الامة العربية

DELET