What the flying-fuck happened to this guy ?

What the flying-fuck happened to this guy ?

Is this the Biggest cuck in America or what ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Yes.
What a silly question,

Pretending to hate liberals on tv is funnier than being liberal on tv.

T W O S C O O P S
W
O

S
C
O
O
P
S

DRUMPHY TOOK MY 2 SCOOPS, NOW IM MAD!!!

He's a fucking larper for them.

>What the flying-fuck happened to this guy
he has the nuber late night show, so that

I think he just really hates trump, to the point where he'll accept anything, no matter how stupid, as an excuse to rag on the Donald

remember he made me laugh a couple of times during his last show

but now all that he does is let minorities fuck him in the mouth every night on tv

sad

he had one scoop two many

This explain the attidute of western media
youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc

You're not even fucking American.

He's gotten really annoying since going to this late night gig. I gave him a month and gave up on it after that initial debut.

I have watched since and lately he's really just such a whore to the liberals it's sickening.

DONALD GRUUMPF

>watch his guest spot on Whose Line, various movie/tv roles, early Colbert Report

Fuck man he had so much talent, why does liberal brainwashing always take the best actors away from us?

aaand ?

He's a Jew with partial down-syndrome.

What do you expect?

>in America
He's just a projection of British cuckery.
He should probably go back.

yeah, to me he was a huge disappointment ... he seemed like a genuine funny & sensitive guy , didn't ever believe that he could have such an arch towards the "dark side" to his persona ... a real jekyll and hyde

Anti-Talk Show Hosts who become Talk Show Hosts metting down has become the norm (see Letterman)

For the past 8 years the Stewarts, Colberts, Meyers, etc had to apologise for Magic Gay Negro continuing Bush JR policies while ignoring the identity political sharia which was taking place.

For the past two years the Industrial Progressive Entertainment Complex were telling us no way Trump was going to win and to ignore 30+ years of Hillary.

So you get where we are at now: prop comedy involving decapitated heads alongside Tourettes Syndrome-level spewing of profanity (cockholster),

He peaked at voicing an anthropomorphic lawyer.
He's a hack.

i think the "Pimps" want to control their MSM prostitutes tightly & through pressure make them engage in this " who can be the most pro - minority - anti - white " kind of dance ...

here here

He was always liberal you dumbass, he played a character on The Colbert Report

>believing he cares about anything besides his numbers

He always was like this, you may be slightly less retarded now and can recognize it

That was Gary Cole. Colbert was birdman's boss