Give me one good reason why a woman should should leave the home to go to college

Give me one good reason why a woman should should leave the home to go to college

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

College changes women for the better

they can get an education, apply for a job and stop being leeching society

Females should be married immediately after their first blood. Delaying marriage is what leads to the problems we have today.

So they can meet a man with good future prospects and elevate her social status

>not leeching off of your fellow man
stay blue pilled faggot

I had my first blood when I was 11, Achmed

What's with all the pedo shills these days? I see them everywhere now.

>1/10000 young girls genuinely fall in love with a man and become happily married to them
>guys lets do this for every girl i'm sure it won't be a complete disaster

Because where else would they get liberal brainwashing and tyrones bbc every night?

Girls should be modest, College teaches them to be sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

A lot of females go to college to find a Husband, believe it or not.

And?
>fall in love
That's not a basis for a relationship. The match should be arranged when the girl is young so the couple will grow up together. Love will develop.
What kind of man would want to marry a college going whore?

I want off this ride.

That would mean I should have been married since I was 11, according to you..I would have probably died while giving birth and had psychological trauma because 11-old girl is not mentally ready to engage in sexual activities

>That would mean I should have been married since I was 11, according to you
Yes, that's right.
>I would have probably died while giving birth
I didn't know whatever country that flag belongs to is such a shithole you don't have modern medicine.
>psychological trauma because 11-old girl is not mentally ready to engage in sexual activities
11yos very well are ready for sex. A healthy living relationship won't cause any trauma.

How else she gonna get tha bbc?

I posted a shit ton of stay at home daughter gf theads last week. These girls need to be known. Make them the new /lit/girls but for pol

And yes I've masturbated to them over 5 times already.

Why is college the only place to do this?

I'll give you 2 words.

Black cocks

its still sorta sad though that they are replying to obvious Sup Forums shitposts seriously. These girls are so innocent . They are unironically innnocent 5.5/10 daughter gfs.

the one on the right is a 7/10 though

Show boobies please

>My sister has multiple STDs and ended up with 3 kids from different parents. None of them are white. You both are truly the only hope. Stay safe and DEUS VULT

Their Reply
>We are sorry to hear about your sister.

HOLY FUCK

ugly cunts ew

/ourgirls/ status = confirmed

damn left is so ugly

poor girl

They had like a hundred views when they were first posted here. They are probably quite confused right now, what is going on.

>I would have probably died while giving birth and had psychological trauma because 11-old girl is not mentally ready to engage in sexual activities
lol none of this is factual/relevant, sorry

She just has a big nose and looks funny when she smiles
she is a solid 7

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0

YOU
JUST
KNOW

she looks like a fucking goblin

look at all that loose skin

There are 2 paths:

Red-pill:
Become a based STEM (math, chemistry, etc) teacher/professor.
Raise & educate based children.

Blue-pill:
Do a shitty worthless Liberal Arts / Sociology / Journalism / Gender Studies course.
Bestiality (Sex with Niggers). Be a Party Slut. Do Gangbang. Be Brainwashed into a Communist Feminist Slut. End up either a Single Mom or a Crazy Cat Lady

The most awkward threesome ever

>I said college was the only place to do this

Because she wants to.

well that was the question

I am in college and no.

Maybe these chicks look for husbands after riding miles of dick. I can't get to my classes without wading through dozens upon dozens of thots in bootyshorts.

Inb4 "you only notice the immodestly dressed girls and not the modestly dressed ones (they don't exist)"

Fucking BASED

>Give me one good reason why a woman should should leave the home to go to college
>Give me one good reason
>one good reason
>one

Seriously bro, OP was a single sentence long.

If it is not necessary then how is it a good reason?

You should think about the company you keep.

>goto top 20 school
>meet girl first year
>already has bf
>graduate
>she's ranked 15th in class
>goto wedding
>husband goes to law school, wife to med school
>she's a stay at home mom now

>she's a stay at home mom now
This story is about how women shouldn't be in college, right? Because what I'm hearing is she wasted a load of time and money just to do what a female is supposed to anyway.

So they just pissed away over $100k

/lit/girl 2.0

>claims college is a good way to start a healthy commited relationship
>the anecdote provided involves a chick who already had a bf freshman year

Hm... Relly meks u thenk

It has nothing to do with modern medicine, a body of 11-yr old girls is tiny and fragile, she's basically a child giving birth to a child
I wasn't ready, I didn't even know what it was at that age
It is factual, ask any normal person if they would be ready to get married at such early age and get your 'facts'

>a body of 11-yr old girls is tiny and fragile, she's basically a child giving birth to a child
So? It's been done fine. Girls younger than 11 have safely given birth. You're just looking for excuses.
> I didn't even know what it was at that age
Whose fault is that? Your father should've taught you about the birds and the beedrills.

holy shit what a man jaw, poor girl

/thread

Why would I talk about my parents about sex at all? Cringe. Not everyone is a pedophile like you.

Fuck you are dense. She came from a hick town with 10 guys of suitable age. She went to college with 1000s of guys of suitable age and found a man who she figured out was likely to be successful.

>just pissed away over $100k
You can do that if you are successful.

>had to spend 100 grand to find a mate
top of the gene pool, truly

Did her family pay for college or is she stuck with debt?

to* my parents

they look jewish, idgaf about them. But yes, women should stay, they never learn anything productive just sjw bullshit.

Not sure. Her father was a school principal, so probably some mix. It doesn't matter, her husband makes enough to cover it. And she could always practice medicine if things were tight

>choosing the correct partner for the next 50 years isn't worth 100k

that's how I know you are 12

I prefer my women older but if the choice is a college whore or an 11 year old virgin bride Ill go the latter and just wait for her to grow older regardless of the muhammad jokes.

The christian/puritan bullshit about waiting until a girl is 18 for marriage is a sick joke. I think it is directly related to declinging birthrates in the west and in japan. The japanese push education to hard and dont have proper socializing among young buys and girls and as a result people stay virgins longer and there a massive dysfunction with their demographics.

A healthy society pairs a young girl going through puberty with a somewhat older and established male say in his mid to late 20's with a career and established wealth. They court for a months to 1-2 years. The families approve of each other and then they marry and immediately start having kids. You bypass all the bullshit of modern life and solve a most of our social and demographic problems.

tits with timestamp please

Because it's the parents responsibility to teach their offspring about how things work.

The money and time and resources wasted on that medical education just so she can stay at home and raise children.

Argentina why do you care about jews you aren't even white.

They can be awesome if they want too.
Angie_Merkel.jpg

Are you muslim?

Women in college can meet many men with good future prospects and also can have good future prospects by their own merit..

Why are you so jealous of black men? Can't you deal with the competition for white women? Relax, size does not matter that much, guys

You will say women are sluts with college or without tb.h

I saw them and they were pretty ugly lol

(((Commies))) wanted women in the workforce. Women wanted to stay home. Men wanted women to stay home.

Somewhere a building is missing it's gargoyle.

Um dumbass.....lawyers don't make alot of money. Unless you are a Jew with family connects who went to an IVY league school your probably making 50-60K a year starting if you are lucky. She pissed 100k on a college degree she never used to marry a man who probably doesnt even pull a six figure income and she did it soley for status. "I have a husband whos a lawyer/doctor" When if she stayed where she was she probably could have found a successful tradesman who pulls 120-130K a year.

Hhhhmmmmm

Ease up there, Muhammad.

It seems unhealthy in the same way that purity rings do.

>solid 7
wtf dude even a dog looks better

>it's not their time and money to spend how they wish

are you really this much of a commie faggot?

Run Perseus!

>her husband makes enough to cover it
He also could have married a debt free woman

You went to a big state school. What do you expect? These girls are found at small private schools. Often they are faith based in some way, or were founded in such way.

Holy shit the left one is ugly as fuck. How can you muricans do this to yourself? In Finland we abort these kinds on abnormalities, or secretly ship them to Russian orphanage.

>Is a stay-at-home woman
>Gets married with a guy that just wants a maid. Zero love.
>Is cheated on by her husband and multiple hookers
>Gets multiple STDS
>Wants to divorce because her self-steam is not that bad.
>Wait.. where is the money going to come from?
>Wait... the children love their dad
>lives eternally in a miserable marriage

lol i've seen a case like that one. Men are mansluts.

hello roberto martinez, do you miss your family in mexico?

It isnt their money. Its their parents. Usually the fathers. Some of it is provided by the state which obtains it from taxation from yet more men who wont have that lost income to provide for their own families.

>if you support good healthy marriage then you're a mudslime
Gas yourselves, kikes.

fuck, that is pretty redpilled if true, these monsters need to die

>Sex with Niggers
That would include sex with brazilians by many actual white people's standards.

Marriage with a kid is not healthy you sick fuck.

Probably because you live in columbia. White men in Europe and America rarely behave like that In spite of all the jewish brainwashing.

>we have to wait until they're 30 before we can have children with them. before that, they don't understand what they're doing

They could also pay some nig or spic to raise their kids for cheap. Debt isn't a big deal if you manage it properly. See Federal Reserve.

Just imagine the cost in GDP if the women in our countries suddenly decided to get out of the working force.

>Bestiality (Sex with Niggers).
hhahahahhah so true i allways tell niger women that are zoofilic

>thinking debt works the same for kikes as it does for white people

All women are children regardless of age. doesnt matter if she is 10 or 50 she will still behave the same way.

Honestly, i don't believe you. I've seen in your movies that white men cheat on a lot too. Also, many hooker's clients are married and white.

>hey could also pay some nig or spic to raise their kids for cheap.
Great idea.
>Debt isn't a big deal if you manage it properly.
Ok but why take it on if you don't have to?

No, I know many such cases he described, in my country

Stop trying to rationalize your pedo fucked up brain. You are disgusting and most people want you to die.

>Debts aren't repaid with interest

You really are a commie faggot

Pedophilia is something you're born with, not a learned behavior.

He said when women have their first blood. That happens between 9-13 years old usually.

which is when mental maturity stops increasing for women

Why? How is it bad for girls to be married young and be good wives?
Also this too. Women are just big children.
>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted — in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man,

Same with gender