Dindunuffin fucks 26 women in coma and shits on face

worldnewsdailyreport.com/hospital-employee-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma/

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/missouri-babysitter-on-crystal-meth-eats-3-month-old-toddler/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468634-fake-news-hospital-employee-not-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/hospital-employee-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/flock-of-man-eating-butterflies-kills-dozens-in-malaysia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are spics so fat if they're such "hard workers?"

Need us some good rope for this fat fuck

>Juan Enrique Rafael Ramirez Rene Lopez
This has to be a satire website

>hospital-employee-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma
how long was he in a coma?

>not giving archive link

Fake News

Never mind, it is. Kind of a shitty one honestly, there was no subtlety right off to bat with that name.

>The state of America in 2017

>He even sent me selfies of himself on Snapchat with his pants down while he was farting in their faces,

holy shit, this madman LEL

>good rope
nice and thiiick

He have just had readen "coma" in spanish

>its real
>they found hundreds of semen samples
>he jizzed repeatedly all over 20+ women hundreds of times

Holy FUCK

>World News DailyReport assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content.

>“He told me that I was boring in bed, that he could get laid as much as he wanted at his job and that he got laid all the time. That’s when I got suspicious,” she told reporters.

>boring in bed

>fucks comatose patients

wat

what a champ

>Juan Enrique Rafael Ramirez Rene Lopez

>He told me that I was boring in bed, that he could get laid as much as he wanted at his job and that he got laid all the time

>He even sent me selfies of himself on Snapchat with his pants down while he was farting in their faces, it was really gross.

>The hospital’s administration concluded that he had possibly impregnated 26 of the 37 women ranging between 13 and 43 years of age in the rehabilitation department

>144 specimens of semen, urine and fecal matter were found on the various victims’ feet, legs, genital area but especially the mouth, ears and eyes, detailed forensic investigator Diane Tell in her report.

>Traces of fecal matter were also found on 13 of the 17 men in a comatic state as well, an Albuquerque Police spokesman also confirmed.
holy shit m-my fucking sides! oh lawd!

title made me kek

Comas can really change the meaning of a sentence.

For instance:

"Pedro is in a hurry."
"Pedro is in a coma."

The thrill of raping a coma patient probably gave him a thrill boner.

This is a hoax sure retard. Sage

I sure am glad we have spics like him here doing the jobs white people don't want to do!

Was his name Buck by any chance?

heh

Was shitting on the face really nessacary

Oh thank fuck. It's at the bottom of the page

How did they get pregnant if they were in comma

universal healthcare like this cant come soon enough

oh lord it is indeed a type of onion for rednecks. kek. It was too beautiful to be true.

This site is parody right?

>pedro is literally raping burgers and shitting on them
TOPKEK

How do you impregnate twenty fucking six people? Like, he just didn't care that he would eventually be locked up? He just didn't consider that he could get away with it and continue to snag free dead fish puss if he didn't spew it inside?

It's not. It's a stereotype that's real. Spics like their family history. I have a friend who's last names go back to 1885

>being so fucking young and new that you don't know world daily news

Kill everyone on this website.exe

Oh, so coma is like cum, but in Spanish, right?

TFW I'll never shit on some stupid roasties face.

t. pedro

Fake news.

Yup its fake news. The fat spic's name is Gabriel Zamarripa Jr. and he's described as a Mexican drug cartel associate.

Yes, it is a parody site.

Kind of a dumb one, too.

60%. Pretty good odds you might be right, but I'm no pedro.

heartily chuckled

Fake news, I'm surprised they don't try to make it more believable.

Can we get a change.org petition going to get this guy publically executed?

The web page is fake.

What on gods green earth

they aren't.

Holy fucking shit if there was ever a guy that was /ourguy/ it's this fat spic.

it's "eat"

aren't what? I'm a spic and most of us are pretty fat. Also we can be hard workers.

Queck

We all have our preferences user.

Why is spicland such a shithole? Why don't you work hard to fix it?

Is this fucking true?

Holy shit

I'm a third generation American

>He even sent me selfies of himself on Snapchat with his pants down while he was farting in their faces

That's an Indian

good lord

This shit isn't real that's a mugshot of a drug cartel member. You fuckers just fall for anything jesus learn to think for yourself.

This nigga was living the vida loca baby. God speed in jail tho fat mexican.

Im glad europe is importing so many Muslims to take care of their elderly.

Are you seeing this eurofags? Its coming.

I usually see 4 names. First middle last and mother maiden I think.

This can't be real...
worldnewsdailyreport.com/missouri-babysitter-on-crystal-meth-eats-3-month-old-toddler/

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468634-fake-news-hospital-employee-not-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma.html

I did a google search and found it to be fake news. What is the real story?

This one honestly doesn't sound that far fetched

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/hospital-employee-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma/
fake news u german faggot

his face looks like a nightmare.

>le hard-working conservative spics meme

Fuck that nigger give me my neetbux.

>I haven't gone 6 weeks without sex since that time I was in a coma for 8 weeks

>this many posters on Sup Forums can't recognize satire
>huge fucking disclaimer on the bottom of the article
It really puts the quality of every discussion into question.

> hurr best nation on earth hurrr hurr hurr muh freedooms

This is the end result of capitalistic society

So this fat bastard fucked 26 women while he was in a coma and then shat on his own face? He deserves a medal if it's true.

Genetics letem retain fat more

Stop ruining the zozzles burger

Muy cock is raging

Im sure most people (women) get sexually abused when they're in a coma. Especially in 3rd world shitholes like the US.

Somebody came up with a semi-believable story for the lulz? Considering how profoundly human society has become crap this is fairly believable.

as funny as this is, its also horrifying and unprecedented.

No beaners rape all the time. It's real.

>Authorities were warned by the man’s girlfriend that he was sleeping with women in a comatic state at his workplace after the couple had gotten into a fight and she had threatened to leave him.
This guy has a gf and I don't

I bet he honestly regrets nothing, looking like that.

Holy shit, how ugly is the gf that dates this thing?

go figure..the janitor.

mexican **********intellectuals*************

sure

worldnewsdailyreport.com/flock-of-man-eating-butterflies-kills-dozens-in-malaysia/

Just as expected, another White Hispanic raping women, whitey BTFO.

Doing the jobs Americans won't do

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

the footer says the whole site is satire, just look at the other article titles - "Swarm of man-eating butterflies kills dozens in Malaysia, hundreds injured"

funny how in kill bill it was a white nurse doing the raping

(((they))) really worked hard on that movie

I honestly blame the majority of this shit on phone posters. When the fuck is gook moot going to make phoneposting a bannable offense and just make these faggots only able to lurk?

sounds nice

Somebody's doing the raping -Don 2016

Typical White-Hispanic

They somehow overtook America in obesity rate, amazingly. So yeah, they are fat. If you're saying they aren't hard workers, well that's pretty much true. I've been to Mexico several times and I've spoken to the natives -- they're lazy as hell and they all know it. Dude I talked to was 32 and living on his dad's cattle ranch still. Same for most of his brothers, of which there were many.

at some point we started equating "unskilled and low-paying work" with "hard work"