Leftist organisator pissed to muslims: make demos against islam terrorist

leftist musical festival rock am ring in germany was canceled 2 hours ago cause of a terrorism warning. the organisator made a speech in a press conference where he is really pissed on muslims asking where are the muslims demos against terrosism? video is very very viral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/anschlag-in-berlin-muslime-demonstrieren-gegen-terror-a-1126876.html
vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video
FB.com /rockamringblog/videos/1592695240765026/

It's almost too bad that the attack didn't happen. These countries deserve to be hit again and again and again until they learn their fucking lesson.

This. Europe must burn before it can be rebuilt.

The police saw a "concrete danger". The thing is "concrete danger" is a meme and the police people who use it don't even know what they mean when they use it.

Video with translation, and outside of faggotbook pls?

Implying your country didn't start it with their geopolitical disaster in the middle east since the 60's. Exactly the time, when multiculti was enforced upon europe, funny that.

Who cares? Germans are pathetic cucks.

Don't worry. There will be a massive attack in Germany next month

ayyyyyyyy Im going to 5 festivals this summer and they all are hosted within white safe no-cuck no-sharia zones so i dont get bombed haha

Anybody translating it and posting on Youtube?

>concrete danger

Are your shitty internationalist buildings falling apart?

not worth the effort
basically this guy said its time that muslims by the 10 thousand start to demonstrate against such terorrist shit instead of repeating "this is not my islam" "not all mudslims" etc.
he is pissed that if something like this happens in a football game the game can be restarted the day after (he is afraid police wont allow the festival to resume tomorrow)
also he said that they (rar organizers) now pay the price for the scandal about anis amri.

The real tragedy is that germony is so cucked that he might get in trouble for saying that

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

Gerabia going for WW3. Honestly, you guys are such gigantic faggots I can't even comprehend it. You guys are the primary aggressors in two world wars, are heading towards starting a third. Luckily 2/3 of your army is homosexual, your main ally is France, and half your population will turn on you and cannibalize your people on the homefront at the first opportunity. Really not looking good for ya.

Thx for intel, muslimbro

>You guys are the primary aggressors in two world wars
fuck off you piece of shit we offered peace in 1916 but you cunt rejected it

Unfortunately our economy is strong enough to provide enough for all germans.
That leaves us saturated and therefore unwilling to protest.

Maybe in 10-20 years germany will awake again

also hitler seeked peace with the western forces to fight against bolshevism.
just ask churchill

After you started it, also that peace deal was just an excuse for Germany to use unrestrained submarine warfare against British shipping
We're all fucked now regardless of what happened in the past the race war cometh

This. They'll never ever learn otherwise

always wondered why they didnt bomb rock festivals, one of the venues where a lot of the anti-ooga booga crowds hang out

would be a damn shame if some snackbar showed up and start gunning down bands that sold out for shekels, the irony

He is already getting a lot of shit from leftist SJWs on Twitter.
All hope is lost here in Germany.

It's probably fucking nothing though, just some asshole who thought it would be a good idea to prank call a bomb threat.

>Lieberberg

They did attack that eagles of death whatever band.

(((Liederberg)))

how is rock am ring a "lefist musoc festival?" are you legit retarded or do you believe only leftists go to concerts and events

And the left is rallying against him.
Glorious to see the left call a jew Nazi.

Ah I see what you mean that was just a small little concert and you mean a huge ass festival. I'm pretty sure they will some time in the future.

source, achmed ?

chamberlain was never "weak willed" or a "sympathiser", he was merely a hero of the white race deposed by a kike-puppet

Soon.

oh gob my sides
i cant stop fucking laughing HAHAHA

tfw the left realizes the musis dont give a fuck about terror but rather welcome it...

and another gutmensch who got cultural enriched

>the country that birthed marxism and the frankfurt school
>blames it on america anyway

Why does bombing ISIS to shit not count as a crusade already?

>implying Islam hasn't been a religion of conquest for 1400 years

Has Ahmed been pounding your wife so loud at night that you've lost your mind?

Because not all Muslims. Once it's all Muslims we can call it a Crusade.

because no fucking nukes where involved !!!!!

I am fucking ready for WW3, I can't wait to kill muslims

Your politicians brought them in.
They came more and more, faster and faster, because your people on politicians told them they are welcome.
Because you give them free money.
Because your whores offer to fuck them.

If there was no welcome waiting, they would not come.
Blame no other people for the weakness of your own.

Do something about it.

kekekekek

this is how muslims turn the world against them. Hitting the jews that control the white man in the pocket book.

Most of these large festivals here in Germany have a line up that mainly consists of shitty leftist bands that shill all day long for diversity, cultural enrichment and rapefugees welcome.

Agree, I never go out anyway

Yeah so what. Tomorrow he will cave in and take all this shit back.
"I am sorry I didn't mean it that way, fuck the AfD, refugees welcome, please more diversity..."

Dude you are murica you will die for them like the rest of us

Right, forgot about those Nukes in the 14th Century

I agree. Nothing against Euro's, but the Left in your nation needs to feel unspeakable pain so you can wake up, and start getting rid of your problem.

He's talking about the visitors, not the bands

too funny desu

theres no comfier feeling than being on the corner of europe with

Hey German, look at some of your brothers here. They were too weak to fight to save their own fucking country from globalism, so they wish harm on everyone else in the world so that they can be just as miserable as them. We will put the fucking Germans down a third time and your armies will be comprised mostly shit skins. It's gona be fun

Lmao he is already being called a Nazi by German leftists all over the internet.

The guy is literally a Jew who was brought up in a refugee camp in Frankfurt post WW2.

This is very likely to happen. Otherwise this guy and his festival would be ruined

i've been to rock am ring a few times. Its the most white thing there is. We always played count the (sand)nigger. after three days there were 5. A muslim can't attack they stand out way to much. Also the previous two years the festival was canceled do to bad wether

Please remind me who fought us when we fought (((them)))?

Yea have fun chilling with all your other problems, I'll be over here happily employed

this
and i don't think too fondly of that guy
i bet if there actually will be a bomb he will be the german "pull it" guy

now the leftist gutmenschen people are feeling what the migration takes. they shouted "We do not let our freedom take us"

Oh yes, you did. Migration took your musical festival.

Holy shit leaf are you an expat or something? That was straight savage

USA has more blacks than germany has muzzies, try harder

search for middle east and radioactive glass buddy the roaches have been nuked in the past

what problems hanz? the only (((problem))) i have is not being rich. other than that im 100% content with my current life and country

Two words for you:

Sykes-Picot

And they're over 50% of our violent crime despite being 12% of our population. Nonwhites are a mistake and you're making one like it's bragworthy.

of course work to pay the free gibs to the ones who will bomb your streets

But I'm bored now....

Is that what they teach you in school there?

They're off planning their attacks

What an idiot

>be hitler
>dont get rid of jews even though you have over a decade to do so
>support brown muslims
>encourage gooks to take over white pacific rim
>encourage spics to take over white america
>kill tens of millions of white people
>decades later dumb edgelords hail you as a white hero

You simpleton.

I can't find shit, you got a source?
I'm doing quite fine for myself and the city and social services provided to me are of higher quality than where you live. Why should I care about some tax revenue going to shitskins? It's spent on a lot worse things over here

They don't demonstrate because they benefit from it while at the same time would become priority targets for it.

Still no big terror bombing over here in Colgateland

> mfw when the comment section is just one big redpilling

>And in my opinion it has to stop with "this is not my islam" and "this is not my shit" and "this is not my whatever". now its to where everyone has to express his voice. i finally want to see demonstrations against these criminals. i havent seen a single moslem so far who demonstrated with tenthousands of people and said "what are you guys doing". and i want that something changes in this country, for example that persons of interests get locked up and are not free to roam arround. we pay the price for the scandal about amri im telling you right now. (whole roam claps) we are the makeweight.

a meteor fell on the desert, sand plus heat plus pressure equals glass

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/anschlag-in-berlin-muslime-demonstrieren-gegen-terror-a-1126876.html

vid.me/S5hj

If there's one thing about those leftist bullshitters, it's that 99% of them will fold when the rights take power. They say what they say now because they feel they can get away with it. When the majority of the people have opinions different from theirs and aren't afraid of being vocal about it, many of them will shut the fuck up.

not an argument

neither is (((Liederberg)))s

You had the choice to keep the niggers out of your country, and you let them in by the thousands. This is on you, Deutchcucks

Yeah okay, thanks for causing this wave of migrants in the first place by causing a fuckton of collateral damage

ever heard of the term useful idiot?

Post yfw you live in the timeline, where leftists are calling a jew a nazi.

>no mention of how many people attended
>only picture is distorted as fuck because it's from extremly close range and showing some mulatto and headscarf kid
This. Is. Totally. Legit. And. A. Great. Example. Of. Honest. Quality. Journalism.

OPEN THE FUCKING BORDERS RIGHT NOW!

u know there are such things as search engines ?

You owed them nothing. You could have even helped contain them in their shitholes (which would have been garbage pits with or without our intervention).

I lost hope

kys

Tell me what keywords to use in (((Google))) then, I could not find shit using "Radioactivity" and "Crusades"
Kek why should I, aren't the dangerous refugees gonna do that for me?

>spon

kys

>Muslims are about to kill people
>"ACAB, I LOVE MUSLIMS, THE STATE IS TO BLAME"

unbelievable..what the fuck!?

krone.at published the same story
>so redpilled

Because we're not fighting in the name of God, they are.

I just don't know anymore, I'm not even 'right' but this shit just makes me lose hope for my country

ahahaahahahahahahahahaha

search for "radioactive glass middle east" maybe throw an ancient in if u want... (not the uranium glass)

this is the first in-the-wild use of Normie I've seen.

is this history?

formed 26 million years go, probably by meteorites