Why do men enable women? They are polluting the earth with plastic waste!

Why do men enable women? They are polluting the earth with plastic waste!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds
theguardian
archive.is/LB1u5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omg, women are indeed children

Sometimes I think men are just a tool for these beings to get shit done for free, to get shit for free. For us to fight and kill for them in order to make more of them. And then live and die to make their life easier.

Spending is good for an economy.

A lot of married men just have their wives put everything in their name because they're too busy doing real work to deal with it.

Not really. Most of that money is just going to Jewish overseas bank accounts.

Why do men in CEO positions push all of these wasteful goods and push advertising if its only the fault of the woman?

Are you just now figuring this out, and it sounds as if you're still unsure. Of course that's what men are and always have been throughout all of human history. Only they used to give back to some degree by being submissive home makers and wives now in the age of feminism they want their cake and to eat it to. Surely someone here has the parasitic women jpeg.

>enable
>implying women don't actually earn more than men at the ages when they shop the most (22-29)

theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

shitlords btfo

Importing ten thousand somalians or giving all the welfare moms a thousand dollars is good for the economy too.

I want things that are good for all of society. The economy comes second.

Use archive. Thank you.
>theguardian com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds
archive.is/LB1u5

all we need to do is spend more, problems solved

keynesian

Female CEOs have the same behaviour. this discussion concerns the average spender.

B-b-but my w-w-wage gap!

Jewomen taking everything they can for free. What a revelation, abogringo.

>But the roles are reversed with a vengeance once 30 is hit

dumb male cant read

A lot of men are weak, and credit companies are thrilled to lend to spenders. I'm shocked we don't have pink credit cards to help them spend more.

Nobody links to you.

It fucking sucks. They just wait peacefully at your side to jump on the cock of someone with a better car.

eat shit, faggot, I anticipated this

aaaaand it's because of woman factors, there is no wage gap

but apparently, there is a wage gap against men at a young age

OMG THE DISCRIMINATION

you're a faggot btw, go die faggot die

Getting the groceries is something women do for the family. It would be the exact same thing if the man did it. What do you think happens the women eats the food and leaves the man and children to starve? Man does his job women do their role. As for medicines that medicine is for the children when the man is at work he cannot take care of the kids. . OP is retard who does not understand how families work.
People who aren't married don't usually buy groceries they just eat out at restaurants or fast food.

and go fuck yourself, female whore cunt