Brit/pol/ - Migration edition

>Corbyn bursts throug 40% in latest poll:
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/corbyn-bursts-40-per-cent-latest-ipsos-mori-poll/

>Asian Men lead away and rape woman in London
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-40135219/woman-led-away-by-men-who-raped-her-in-covent-garden

>Tory candidate South Thanet charged over expenses:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40129826

>PM accused of being submissive to Donald Trump:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40128356

>More noncery at the BBC
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40134571

>Manchester Police find a significant car in terror investigation:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40132725

>EU will bypass Trump administration following Paris pullout:
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal

>Latest Peter Hitchens and Owen Jones:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/tories-school-education-cuts

>BBC Question Time 01/06/17
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08sh4g1/question-time-01062017

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/QlBD7
archive.is/fYV3t
twitter.com/paulmasonnews/status/870747996710985728
twitter.com/mattforde/status/870747215698026498
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/870740236002889729
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HONORABEL MEMBAHS

>theguardian com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal
archive.is/QlBD7
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/tories-school-education-cuts
archive.is/fYV3t

reposting

twitter.com/paulmasonnews/status/870747996710985728 (embed)

The absolute state of Paul Mason

>Actually talking shit about small businesses
wew

didnt get to see the QT, can someone give me a quick rundown

>implying you'll prefer May to launch the nukes over corbyn

Lads, are we gonna get BBFC age ratings on websites soon?

>Nige getting his revenge on the Conservatards
Based

who here /gonna milk the system, capitalise on as many gibmedats as possible and then fuck off out the country/ if JC becomes PM?

E L S A
L
S
A

For real though, what would the world's reaction be if someone broke into the holocaust museum and used the jew ovens as a pizza oven and made a margarita in it.

Like if they used it as a pizza oven and then posted the video of it on the internet.

may took a few hits with muh nhs but was better than sky\c4
corbyn got steamrolled on nukes and economics and ira and ended up sweaty

REMINDER: Most people who are willing to watch 90 minutes of politics already have their minds made up. They're already enthusiasts, and already know the policies to some degree.

The bulk of the Great British Electorate will either be blind drunk by 9:00 on a Friday, or will be watching BGT or some other trash.

kek
seriously though he's done every white van lad and OAP will think he's too weak to be PM

>may is actually considering paying the EU ransom bill

torycucks BTFO

how can you vote for this.

lol yeah fuck small family buisness

I miss him. Anyone got a gif of him using the manifesto as a deadly weapon?

what are the odds of Corbyn actually becoming PM /brit/?

Im scared.He is much more radically left than anybody i can recollect whos' ever had the position of PM.

But the vast majority will see the montage on the news in the morning, which will show them Corbyn's incompetence with regards to defense

What is Jeremy Corbyn's stance with regard to cannabis?

Loving this heated interview on bbc news.

What Jew ovens?

Yes but this will be played out over the weekend, spread on the front pages of the weekend newspapers and discussed at dinner tables, in pubs and bars across the land.

BORIS JOHNSON YOU ABSOLUTE LAD.

Just demolished this braindead Geordie commie on live TV and THE FUCKING BBC PRESENTER LAUGHED WITH HIM! HE LOVED IT!

>degenerate

This Boris interview is entertaining,

Hahahaa, fucking hell, boris facing off the labour bloke and the labour bloke saying "do you mind"

Its like seeing two of your teachers argue in an assembly.

>we might get to see Jeremy Corbyn negotiate with a nuclear warhead in the near future

Should be interesting.

>BBC blatantly lying on the state of our green economy
Christ god damn.

Need a youtube link when its up.

channel?

fucking hell

>TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK

same

twitter.com/mattforde/status/870747215698026498

Get on it

I've just been looking at reddit and it's 90% people defending corbyn and calling the audience nutters for wanting a leader that would use our nuclear weapons.

THERES GOING TO BE A PUNCH UP
FUCKING AMAZING

He just rocked in and started slating him. Fucking great. Could you imagine the daily - no, HOURLY - banter if he was PM?

I'd say about 20%

FIGHT

The BBC will certainly show it, but as we've already seen they show Corbyn and May having a similarly hard time.

ITV news and C4 will cover it for a while prior to moving on to a story about hate crimes or some other such nonsense.

I think you overestimate how engaged people are with politics. People don't understand it. Yeah, they discuss it, but they don't really have a clue about the policies. The depth of most people's politics is "I don't like the look of that Corbyn", "That May looks strong don't she".

BBC news.

Boris was about to kill the Labour shill.

Is Boris a manlet?

>put telly on to watch this funny Boris argument
>BBC2 was left on and HIGNFY comes on

Boris is a fat albino turk cunt, and entertaining one, but a still a cunt, don't forget that.

>and calling the audience nutters for wanting a leader that would use our nuclear weapons

Why is a nuclear deterrent such a difficult concept to grasp?

Boris doing the kissy-kissy action lmao

BBC news channel mate.

II bet her asshole smells nice like a lightly rusted pair of garden sheers that have been left in your grandad shed over winter and need a good oiling

>tfw people on facebook are putting up pictures of Corbyn with hearts and messages about how they love him

What channel are you watching pls??

>It worries me you won't commit to the possibility of a nuclear holocaust

What did he mean by this?

Ignorance is bliss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

GET IN HERE (and rewind a few minutes)

As much as i hate weed i agree with him here.

You shouldnt treat your population like children and forbid them of things you disagree with morally if they dont hurt anyone other than the one participating in them.

Just gotta wait for a week. Then harvest all the salt you can

Yeah be he's OUR entertaining cunt.

Was on BBC news. Gone now. Will be on youtube probably.

>utterly conected with the [momentum plants in the] audience
>but not the small business running electorate

Wetaliation is muwdew

So you'd legalise heroin? Asbestos? Sarin gas?

Scared he's going to win though

>t. before he became a cuck to the blairites

>tfw Babs is sitting on the terrace of a swanky bar in Paris right now drinking some champagne
>tfw you're shitposting on here drinking Tesco cooking lager

Why aren't you with her, britpol? Or another? Why aren't you sitting on the terrace of a swanky bar watching the sun go down in the company of a lovely lady?

>Tory shills are STILL talking about a landslide when pretty much every poll shows both parties neck and neck just like in 2010

Why do you have so much vested interest in a party you're unwilling face reality

>people unironically think that nuking civillians would "deter" rogue states like Iran or best korea

Not only that, people are going to do it anyway, and I don't know how dangerous it is normally, but government regulation and a tax on it is a good thing tbqh.

LITTLE
RED
BOOK

It's about defence you fucking cuck.

His name is literally Mr. Murgatroyd.

May:
Histronic wall eye spacker started crying because a nurse asked her about suicide (i.e did her job).

Corbyn:
Refused to answer whether he would retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.

Because she prefers the company of large black men, preferably multiple at once.

Fucking hell boris just pretended to kiss some labour cunt. Was literally nearly a punchup.

>still talking about a landslide
>implying I'm not running a momentum shill account bigging up corbyn's chances just so I can witness the meltdown on thursday

>"s-stop bean suh rood!"

twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/870740236002889729

>BBC Question Time Twitter feed: "The Labour leader has said he wouldn't fire nuclear weapons if he was Prime Minister #bbcqt"

Underneath is a link to a BBC News article titled "Jeremy Corbyn row after "I'd not fire nuclear weapons" comment" - the article in question was from 2015.

A quick glance and you can clearly see people will be taking it to mean he just said it on the debate tonight. I've seen lots of examples of BBC bias but that one is just blatant lying.

Fantastic

>heroin
yes

>asbestos
>sarin gas
No you fucking retard do you not have reading comprehension?

Boris is pro af

>That twitter handle

What a hero

Assuming anyone actually watched that trainwreck, a lot less than yesterday. If they didn't I give him 30%.

This really shows how desperate they are. TM will obviously lose this.

found the bojo interview
>crypto commie cabal
kek

Corbyn was sunk by:

>Corporation tax
>Trident
>Spending
>Being pro terrorism
>Being an economically illiterate Marxist
>Living in a fantasy world

May

>Autism
>Public spending

May to secure over 50% of Parliament lads.

JUNE IS THE END OF CORBuary

What happened?

>m..mrs may w..will you plump up these children with free school meals so i can feed

>Refused to answer whether he would retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.
It's fucking absurd. People irl didn't believe me when I said about him doing that before.

>2010 polls
They got it horribly wrong too

why do we have to have a choice of two old people for PM? why can't we have a young prime minister?

Nice one lad

What about the internet?

Her neck looks like my bollock.