She just attacked old white guys on national television...

She just attacked old white guys on national television. Think if she said "I have been under attack by old black people"

I want to fuck her, is that bad?

Yes. What the fuck is wrong with you

quit posting this attention whore in the last sputters of her shitty, unimpressive career riding the anti-trump bandwagon for as long as it takes her

She even complained about being booked and paid by white men as if they were oppressing her.

>not supporting Andy Dick

What's wrong m8?

Wtf I love Dick now!.

she attacked the status quo?
ok?

your analogy is shit because it's not the race it's the positions of power?

??????

Your a degenerate!

With all due respect, you can do better, sir.

Black user here.
I know the way she can redeem herself and her career.

> Let me
> Based black user
> Raw dog her ass on national television while she verbalizes the degrees to which she's falling back in-line...

> Be me
> Be wearing MAGA hat and nothing else
> Be yelling : "What happens when you burn the coal"
> Be her replying : "I pay the toll"
> Be me : Whose your president?
> be her replying : "Drumpft"
> Be me : hows this dick?
> be her : Convfefe .. convfeeefeee !!!
> be me : Say you're sorry...
> be her : I'm sorry based cheeto !!!
> Be me : That's right... *pull out .. *skeet on face
Shadilay !!!

She's our girl

Kathy Giffin is a true genious at work, I haven't had such a hardy laugh in quite some time. A masterful act of performance theater satirizing doubling down in the face of public outcry in the funniest way possible. Going so over the top in mimicing ISIS was nessicary for demonstraiting this is performance and not meant sincearly, by the time she got to crying over backlash with Kutspa so great it could be seen from space (and left me laughing so hard it hurt) only the uneducated morons who helped elect Trump could be dumb enough not to realize it's an act. After all this is a highly paid professional comedian who rose through on merit, after all the adversity she fought through in a male dominated field she must be at least twice as competent as any male professional comedian. She couldn't possibly be stupid enough to have been sincere in these acts which have done damage to the left, rather she's a crypto-supporter of Trump. This shouldn't be too shocking since she's friendly with Scott Adams who's one of Trump's loudest supporters. No wonder CNN fired her after revealing she's a crypto-supporter of Trump. This is some 5th dimentional candyland here folks.

I think it was proven that it's pretty easy to get away with attacking old niggers though.

she wasn't out of line bitch. get real

10/10

that's all well and good but she doesn't support trump you retarded schizo shit pile

wheres the clip then cuck

Find it yourself you lazy burger

just post it you moron

> she wasn't out of line bitch. get real
Whatever the case may be, this bitch is about to fall back in line. Feel me nigga ?

This is all part of her comedy routine. No one thinks it's funny. Nothing about her is funny.

Same. Id go to town in her butthole

P bad desu famalando calrisian.

seek professional help

7/10

No.

>skeet on face
Fucking almost kept a straight face. Touche nigger.

>makes thread with a claim
>doesnt bother posting a video clip of it

>lazy burger cant find a video

i looked i cant find it

lazy fuck

dazy cuck

But she wasn't under attack from old black people, now was she?

The only thing Kathy Griffin did wrong was apologize.

she said..."He broke me, he broke me." (voice cracking)
I say, "No you bitch, we broke you. Fuck off and die."
That's ok, right?

Get help.
She is the ugliest bitch.
But if you have to, do it from the rear so you don't have to see that face.

I think that you would instantly regret it once you busted a nut.

based nigger

8.5/10
tips hat

This is great. Liberalism is done.

You'd need to eat a really big pizza to get over the post-sex shame you'd feel knowing that you just fucked one of the ugliest women on the planet.

Eksdee

Muh patriarchy!
> like that's actually been a thing any time in the last 30 years...

Bitch looks like Beavis in a Chucky wig, the fuck is wrong with you?

You're a cuck.
You're fantasizing about getting in trouble with black people.

>Think if she said "I have been under attack by old black people"
this is the kind of thing civic nationalist donald redditor says

>'empowered' femenest comedian steps out of line.
>suddenly no longer empowered, chooses to role play as 'powerless' female victim, because being a victim is the easiest role for a woman to play since anything you say makes you look good as a victim.

Bad?

No, it's worse than bad. It's the worst thing ever. It's so far past bad that the light from bad won't reach it for ten thousand years.