How does if feel adhering to a political ideology so shit that it gets destroyed by this simple image?

How does if feel adhering to a political ideology so shit that it gets destroyed by this simple image?

What form of government allowed this pothole to exist?

HA ХУЙ HE ИДУ A ИДУ B ПИЗДУ

weak bait

i'm pretty sure there are no democrats here to answer your question, but there's some communists

Libertarians BTFO

But I don't adhere to any political ideology.

I figured you would've learned that by now, fampai.

when you have helicopters you don't need roads

Its a fucking pothole.
Drive around it.

>Libertarians BTFO

Libertarians would say a private owner would actually take care of the road, as it is their property and worth something to them. They would also argue this is what happens to all communal property - it gets abused by people who don't directly own, and the government poorly manages its care.

If anything this goes to show that big government can't even properly manage roads, but lefties insist they manage everything else.

Why didn't my tax dollars go to fixing that pothole? Why are they instead being used to fund Somalian gangs that carjack people and sell drugs?

i want society to collapse

I wouldn't mind if every road looked like this, seems comfy

>roads
we're going to have flying cars, dude. We'll live above the trees out of the reach of niggers.

WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS DURR

Ours probably.

Why must it be extremes?
>hurr no government, no roads lol
>therefore let's have government do EVERYTHING

Why can't I have a government that just sticks to national defense, policing, fire, infrastructure and schools (vouchers, though), and maybe a limited social safety net for the truly unfortunate?

Why is it pretty much universally agreed that a limited government is the most horrible thing ever?

People gave up on moderation years ago.

Why is this such a meme? It took me a few seconds to conceptualize a libertarian society where the roads were paid for and maintained by companies that benefitted from having the roads; to and from places of employment, to and from resource collection sites to processing areas, to and from businesses and services, even roads that go to areas considered to be related to leisure like environmental conservation sites for the benefit of the workers morale.

I don't think ancap is at all feasible, but it's not entirely impossible or logically unsound.

>have 6 gorillion nukes
>don't have roads

Russia is the Ancap-paradise.

Kek

Melbourne I presume

OP that's easily debunked. This is the correct image to stump ancap.