Guys, we need to stop the islamophobia

Guys, we need to stop the islamophobia.

I get it, you're edgy and you believe yourself to be experts on islam after you listened to some lies on the mainstream media about islam supposedly being "violent". But actually muslims are /ourguys/. The only reason why so much anti-muslim propaganda is circulating is because (((they))) want to divide us. Don't fall for (((their))) trickery.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493654564130.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, that post/flag combo

fuck you, Islam had its chance to be decent and they threw it away in the 1100s. That backwards shithole religion is incompatible with the western world.

>muh phobia
Literally playing the game of the European dictatorship. Nobody fear them, we are just disgusted at their backward behavior. They are savages, like most religious followers. They do shit that cause hate if done by anybody else, they deserve the same level of hatred as anybody.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493654564130.webm
no

>incompatible with the western world.
That's a good thing actually, because the western world is ruled by degeneracy, feminism, slut culture, gender insanity, cuckoldism, consumerism and all that leftist bullshit.

>The Religion of Peace
>The Breed of Peace
>The EU

Nuke it

THE truth is that isis and other militant groups are funded by Jews to make white people think that whites are the prime target of Muslims terrorists, when really, it's jews

>Latuff

Where's all the swastikas he usually puts in his propaganda.

Hey
I'm muslim
Obey me faggots

>Latuff

>le incompatible meme
Millions of muslims live in the US how is Islam incompatible, retard?

This man gets it

On the dog's collar, greatest ally.

Man i feel you, but here most posters are ameritards so forget about it

What is subversion?

That's just one, where's the swastikas on Lady EU's shirt and pants and eyes and ears?

GOTT STRAFE DEUTSCHLAND

Mexican intellectual?

Someone activate my almonds about this shitskin please.

>fucking Latuff

>ffutaL

i was thinking it could be as (((they))) may want us to be divided. but then again (((they))) are those taking the most shit because of muslims so dunno

I really fucking hate you krauts.

>muslims are trying to subvert democracy
are you actually retarded or only pretending?

What the fuck is the solution to the "problem" that this cartoon supposedly identifies?

Muzzles? Approved language? Jailing people for speaking out of turn of off script?

Jesus Christ Eurabia is a shithole.

Islam is the only religion that it is politically incorrect to criticize. They want to SHAME YOU for giving a negative view of an ideology.

Ask yourself why that is.

Right. The Muslims were on our side when they attacked us on 9-11.

Of course a guy who belives that being corno(A.K.A:Cuck) is a noble thing would also think that the EU advocates for Free Speech when it's about criticising Islam. Those people have no ideia about the religion and european politics, they probably think that sikhs are muslims

seems like

saudi arabia was the first country trump visited and it is one of your biggest allies

They form Muslim enclaves where they cultivate terror in insular bubbles. They are not integrated. They are performing hijra.

Look up the Muslim Brotherhood. Towels heads need to go.

That's why (((they))) want us to fight the muslims instead of alligning with them. We should team up with our muslim bros.

You know Horsey? Same shit but Hue and with a cuckold fetish

Go back your disgusting piece of shit

ever tried dating a cute muslim girl with the knowledge of their parents?

so how are you enjoying this year's rock am ring hans?

This is shitty bait, but nice try Achmed. Western Christianity is for us, and we will die by it need we to

If you survive in terrorist attack the terrorist wins

It's not propaganda when it's true

BLEACHED

Course it's either a mudslime in Krautland, or an actual Kraut who has no goddamn clue about anything in Krautland.

Nice bait

I sincerely hope this post is sarcasm.

>pitbulls are naturally the racists

KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND HEIL HITLER

0% of german pol guys are going there

and the vast majority here will say its a good thing as long as it wasnt set up by rightwingers

I hate that retarded leftist festival. It's for braindead consumerist zombies and it's literally about killing their last critical thinking and indoctrinating them to spout anti-white slogans.

How much are you being paid by merkel

Christcuck? Kiss my feet.

United States Muslims are like Nordic Christians. It's a family thing where they don't actually pay attention to their book.

yea right, I choose neither Semitic tribe

Go back to Rock am Ring - oh wait

>That backwards shithole religion is incompatible with the human world.

FTFY

(((OP)))

I'll take Dearborn Michigan for 500 Alex

>cute
>muslim
That's like calling a rattlesnake cute.

Shut up Abdel

>> Don't fall for (((their))) trickery.
They don't want to trick us.
They want us dead

"Nonradicalized" muzzies rape young boys and girls. Radicalized muzzies take as many non muzzies out for the sake of fulfilling their gods wishes while nonradicalized muzzies sit back and do nothing about it in their own communities. Islamophobia implies fear. Maybe it is you who has been lied to my "friend"

Why is the EU so racist? It's disgusting.

We exploit them for their oil. That's not the same as an alliance.

Just like we hold your leash. But to be owned like a dog is not an alliance.

I'm pretty redpilled so I support Wahhabis and Salafists.

ill be moslemphobic all i want you cant stop me from being an islamophobe either

>But actually muslims are /ourguys/

When will this childish meme end? Muslims are literally retarded desert people.

>Guys, we need to stop the islamophobia.

>I get it, you're edgy and
>you believe yourself to be experts on islam after you listened to some lies on the mainstream media about islam supposedly being "violent". But actually muslims are /ourguys/. The only reason why so much anti-muslim propaganda is circulating is because (((they))) want to divide us. Don't fall for (((their))) trickery.

go make some muslim friends, let's see how it works out for you.

wahhabism is a jewish tool

Oh gee I guess this changes everything.

NOT. I support both.

>?
I do not understand this. Why is it bad?

It is promoting Europe yes? What is this Hans?

and why? are you a shlomo?

fuck off ahmed

>Latuff
Why are Brazilians such kebabsexuals? I remember at the 2016 Olympics opening ceremony, when the entire stadium of hues burst into cheers when the """""refugee""""" team came out.

I'm redpilled

America, you nuked the wrong country. You should have hit Germany instead.

and why is wahhabism good?

Lots of truth to this.
But its not their countries we want to destroy.
I love the fact that they deroof queeros and don't let women drive, let alone vote.

But I still don't want them in my backyard.

i'll accept islam as religion of peace when i don't get beaten up for dating a muslim woman.

t.Verräter und Schande fürs Vaterland
Kill yourself

FINAL REDPILL:
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are the same threat to the white race.

You really want to know? It's quite simple. Look at your country. Those refugees are dogs. Lower than dogs. They are kafir and I put a Jihad on them. Munafiq, do not question who is of stronger faith. I will spit on you. Allah knows I would stone you if I could.

Fucking neck yourself, Achmed.

Garbage paint quality, but you get the idea.

Somebody with photoshop turn that swastika into a star of david?

I read the Quran, Islam is violent and saying otherwise just proves how much of a fucking retard you are.

>EU
>holding back red/white horizontal stripe dog of Islamophobia

Latvia, what did they mean by this? Why are you so Islamophobic?

They are what? Kafir? They are ISIS terrorists

Are you high

>implying that the lies of the media contain any hate for islam

No need. Star of David will make it unusable with normies, swastika works fine given that Hitler approved of Islam.
But only for soldiers, as, you know, it was a warrior's religion.
We could make lefties fear it.

>freedom of speech
>yurop