What does Sup Forums think of brother Nathanael?

Also, I would like to know about more channels like his (Not including "le based females" who are just parroting opinions)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8&t=1910s
brothernathanaelfoundation.org/pics/BNAffirm.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worshipping dead kike on a stick

Every single jew is your enemy. There are no exceptions. That is how Sup Forums feels. Polite sage.

LARPing Jew taking the piss out of idiots.

If I see another post with "based" in it I'm gonna kill myself.

He lives in my state.

His heart is in the right place.

Only Jew I'd spare.

He is based and you're a faggot for samefagging using a proxy Sven (or Rajid depending on what country your office is in)

Brother Nat is pre-alt-lite. He predates the milos and the gavins and the laurens. He gets grandfathered into the winner's circle.

HES ((((((CONTROLED OPOSITON)))))))))))

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Based. kys

He basically calls judaism an anti christian death cult. Why would he do this if he wasn't actually christian?
> R A R E
?

Bro Nate is literally a kike who converted to orthodoxy. He's crazy, but he still drops tons of redpills on everything. Very strange case.

Hey shill. I remember you from my old threads.

he's a little "tinfoil hat" at times but he puts good effort into his videos and that background mountain view is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8&t=1910s

One of utter madness?

Good guy but no Jew allowed in our movement and definitely not in our future society.

No exceptions.

He follows the true faith and is our greatest red-piller.

He is the best example that religion is more important than race. God bless him!

Hey Francis, whatcha doing?

Just read the occidental observer.

He says some good shit, but I'm pretty sure he's a kike, and that's genetic.

It's the attitude, it drives men mad.

He's like Bobby Fischer without the massive intelligence. There have always been Jews like this, fuck knows what they're up to.

RARE

He's okay.

is school time over and now mommy lets u shitpost again?

a jew. nothing more, nothing less.

i like him, hes cool.

Holy C?

satan can be traced to ancient egypt's god Set

>Brother Nathanael Kapner: Genetically Jew, spreads hard facts about the JWO, unites all Christians, works 100% politically with us, helps our movement immensely. True Christian.

>Varg Vikernes: Genetically European, spreads pseudoscientific garbage, disunites the peoples of Europe, works politically against us, and harms our movement. Anti-Christian.

>Adolf Hitler: Genetically European, killed 60 million Europeans, plunged world into Jew domination. Only nominally Christian.

I think the case is very clear: There is no Europe without Christ.

He's your typical anti-pagan poster on Sup Forums

>he thinks Jesus was a jew
wew

Apparently rejecting that Jews are God's chosen people is Jewish.

A literal fucking lunatic that has been excommunicated from Basically every Orthodox denomination.

If you disagree you are a shill, and you are going against Orthodoxy.

There's so many layers of irony within this post it's fucking crazy

>kek
>polebro

he wears a shitty version of stolen valor, except in a fake monk costume he bought off amazon, and has zero relationship with any Orthodox Diocese, not even attending services, and has been excommunicated. And then, he lies and says he is an authority. Great Christian there.

He's a self-hating Jew who's clearly mentally unstable.

I'm not an anti-Semite, so I don't care for his spiel like many people here do so I don't really care.

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

I don't really like neither orthodox christianity, neither religion in general, but Brother Nathanael is pretty nice guy as for me.

Yeah right you fucking kike. Kill yourself nigger. The last thing a fucking true Jew would do is sell out others Jews. For his combatting Zionism and your satanic race he is excommunicated because he is politically untouchable. Now die kike! DIE!!!

He is the chaotic good to Molymeme's lawful good

Considering how America took in nazis as long as they brought useful information, I cant give a fuck

He has neither been excommunicated, nor has he ever claimed to be an authority. AFAIK the western American ROCOR disavowed him for political SJW reasons, but eastern American ROCOR affirmed him:

brothernathanaelfoundation.org/pics/BNAffirm.png

I see nothing wrong with that.

Ahh liberals shilling as antisemites... Isnt it great?

Jesus is coming soon. Turn to Him. The human race is fallen and it will only get worse. If you think this is as bad as it gets, trust me, you ahve not seen anything yet.

Nah the guy is pretty much on the ball. Pagans died out for a reason. Atheists are also on the rise for a reason. The Apostasy has already come, and the Great Chastisement will soon be upon us.

Look, people are often in this predicament of "can we trust him/her", but it's unnecessary. You will never truly know the heart of a man, it's impossible. What you can know however, is whether someone does our cause right or wrong.

Does Brother Nathanael say the truth about the Jews? Yes, so support him. If he starts saying things which harm our movement, then stop supporting him, it's as simple as that.