If, and it's a big if, Trump would accept Griffin's apology and forgive her, would Sup Forums do the same?

If, and it's a big if, Trump would accept Griffin's apology and forgive her, would Sup Forums do the same?

Has Sup Forums ever forgiven or had mercy on anyone before?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/06/01/chael-sonnen-donald-trump-kathy-griffin/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/237951287663132672?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Has Sup Forums ever forgiven or had mercy on anyone before?
Never

she would look like a retard if he did

Anders breivik

Trump will never forgive her.

What has she exactly done? She had one photoshoot with a 'severed Trump head'? Is there something else? If not, then why the fuck is this like the fiftieth thread I see about her? This is like the least important subject in a really long time.

Who are Trumps long term public enemies?

nigga she didnt apologize, she blamed him even further, along with muh white old men. fuck her

Pol isn't going to pass up an opportunity to ruin a celebrity's life.

We flubbed on the Colbert cockholster fiasco, but we are NOT going to flub on Griffin's beheading skit.

What exactly has Finland done? This is like the least important country of all time.

why the fuck would I care whether some orange kike whore accepts and apology or not?

Don't do it Donny. They have to taste their own bitterness thoroughly enough that the desire to stop being idiots comes genuinely from within them. It might feel wrong to let them have it, but it's the only way.

Spurdo is a uniquely Finnish creation, they have that

Read this image. Then just flip it to the right wing. Extremists are all the fucking same.

>Sup Forums is one person
>trump is one person

tmz.com/2017/06/01/chael-sonnen-donald-trump-kathy-griffin/

She is sister of Piter Griffin?

If the left didn't try to tar and feather everyone not in lockstep with their agenda for the past decade, the apology would have been more than enough for me. Unfortunately, liberals made it the new rule a long time ago that a simple apology is never enough. The left taught me that people need to be publicly shamed and have their reputations/lives ruined because of one stupid thing they did or said. Look at Don Imus or Mel Gibson.

All this is is one of them getting a taste of their own medicine.

>Ted Cruz
>Ben Garrison

Those two off the top of my head.

Sup Forums never hated Anders Breivik, so no

yeah we should all stop caring about what Trump accepts or not

>the left
It's not the left who are doing this. It is just normal people standing up to an abnormal president

I don't think cruz got a free pass. didn't garrison want to shut down Sup Forums?

>If the left didn't try to tar and feather everyone not in lockstep with their agenda for the past decade
So does that mean in five years all you teenaper faggots will be calling for the heads of rightwingers, since that's exactly how you act now?

Keep on shilling, shill!

Breivik is a jew-loving kike wannabe. Of course nu/shit/ loves him.

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.

Because neonazis triggered as piss.

No, we must not normalize this behavior

She's done a shit ton of damage. She has propagated the narrative that Trump should be assassinated, pissed off and upset his family and his supporters and think about the ramifications around the world, particularly in Islamic countries. How do you think they'd react to seeing this? Look at the bigger picture, moron.

What does the sahara desert, kathy griffin, and trump youngest son all have in common?

doesn't TMZ usually showcase people making an ass of themselves?

No, the only person she is sorry for is herself.

this

No.

Vae victis

barren?

No. Sage.

hahahaha

Do so in the free market of ideas. This isn't standing up to Trump it is sending a clear message that she wants him dead. Fucking cuckold

She didn't apologize. She doubled down. The progressive left has broke 21 too many times for any forgiveness.

Once, they found Shia laPoof.

No, because I would be 99% sure that the "apology" would be insincere and only made to cover her ass

i had already forgiven her(we all make mistakes)and then she doubles down on it.
i think shes a sad old roastie trying to remain relevant.
but we ARE talking about her so,mission accomplished?

Kathy is a fucking moron and just made the democrats look even more like spoiled children.

>If, and it's a big if, Trump would accept Griffin's apology and forgive her, would Sup Forums do the same?
The bitch isn't sorry and sorry doesn't undo what she did anyway! How about she quits being a "comedian" and gets a real job? About she gives up 90% of her wealth to help children traumatized by leftist degeneracy?

Do you think this cunt will drop her lawsuit if Trump says sorry? Fuck no, she won't.

When the whore dies, I will dig up her corpse and shit in her mouth. THEN I will forgive her.

If he forgave her it would set a precedent that behaving like this does not merit consequences. It's like a child stealing cookies and you just forgiving them when they say sorry. The next day even more cookies are missing and more 'sorry'. Bad behavior should result in bad repercussions.

Nah, I don't think a leftist like her can ever be fully forgiven. If she was truly sorry she would kill herself in the middle of busy Beverly Hills along with her smarmy jewess lawyer.

What the fuck would a fucking cucked faggot like you know about the left in the usa

she already looks like a retard. Trump bully

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/237951287663132672?lang=en
he a good boy