Sometimes our children lead the way. Corey, 14, socially transitioned from boy to girl in the past few years...

Sometimes our children lead the way. Corey, 14, socially transitioned from boy to girl in the past few years. She gave her Mom, Eric(a) the courage to begin her own transition from female to male. They are moving in opposite directions but toward their true selves.
After her first shot of testosterone Erica said she finally felt "complete".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how will they feel after their first shot zyklon B?

the mom looks like every 1990's Disney movie character about Rollerblades

Let me see that boy pussy nigga

Fucking pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0

Every day we truly move further from God's light.
This world is so diseased and rapidly going to hell.

I would have never imagined such shit to take root to such a degree 10-20 years ago.

Wrong board?

I don't care even a little about people who have gender issues.

I just want people to stop demanding I care, and stop making the problems of .1% of the population some kind of major human rights struggle.

It's not. It's 1st world problems: extreme version.

The parents should be burned alive in the town square.

Underrated

LARPing

This is what happens when "men" want to play video games all day.

real complete

>After her first shot of testosterone Erica said she finally felt "complete"
She's gonna make it, brahs

Wait this tranny is putting on a fake dick? I thought she was gonna put on a fake vagina.

Why are 90% of trannies mtf? Is it really just that the feminization of men has gotten so bad they'd rather chop their cocks off? I'm not a dude so Ive never had to experience the push toward feminization for makes. The frequency of thus shit not to mention the way it is glorified is disgusting.

"she" looks exactly like one of my cousins (minus the dick)

An inverse Oedipus complex. This is mental illness.

why does the right one look like it got hit with meteors

I'd say it's a trait of woman to seek attention. The ones from ftm won't show any signal. But then again, I see where you are coming from, and you are mostly right.

i say we make more research into curing transgenderism and not being happy about it would it be ok if people said to be when i go full mental illness that yes the seagulls are part of a lizard conspirancy.