Daily reminder these are the people who call you a shill

Daily reminder these are the people who call you a shill

Fuck off Shariablue. You're in Kekistan territory now boy

Fuck those groups. There was one called "Republic of Kekistan" in which a bunch of faggots and alt-life's converged and literally allowed shills and kikes into their groups.

>BAR
okay then

r/the_donald was a mistake

No wonder there's so many faggots these days.

The Jews are harnessing the demand for nationalism and providing the supply Kosher certified. They understand the importance of controlling the opposition.

Shut up, Shill.

Praise kek!

t. BASED MUSLIM

This is kekistan. You dare come into the heart of the realm?

Eh I think it's funny. Let the kids have there kekistan, we have work to do here exposing the globalists and nwo

Man children without anything to believe in have taken kek and it fulfills their need to screech and belong to something, Even if it is sheer faggotry.

Very much a lesser of two evils. Just hits us a little more close to home.

>exposing the globalists and nwo

You mean the jews?

You'll scare the Kekistanis off with tales of holocausts!

You dare mock covfefe?

>These are the people calling you shitskin/niggger on the interwebs

While I'm supportive of Trump to this point and sure as shit glad he beat Hillary, OP is fucking 100% correct. It's fucking sad. Sup Forums died a while ago.

S

>tiab

fefe is a dank [s4s] meme

rangeban Americans from posting and 95% of this reddit and kekistan bullshit will be fixed

> That image

Audible Kek, saved.

> You mean the jews?

That's how you can tell that user was a "pede". Instead of saying kike/Jew, they said "NWO & Globalist". I find it lulz-worthy how many "pedes" come here trying to blend in while not changing their vernacular.

Probably true, but so would a hell of a lot of entertaining and fun conversation. Sup Forums shit the bed long before the redditors and normies from the election came in, but they were the fucking cherry on top.

They cant even name the jew fucking newfags

Kekistan meme is retarded

Self-censor is one hell of a drug

Heeb loving, kyke apologizing, jew coddling niggers.

Retarded is a much nicer word than I would use. It's outright juvenile, child-tier faggotry. They should kill themselves. Bunch of perma-virgins who probably voted for the first time in their lives in 2016 and think it's a motherfucking game.

They use "meme war" unironically

I think part of the problem is when it first started appearing here, most folks just kind of laughed and ran with it in the spirit of Sup Forums. No true Sup Forums autists actually thought those normie redditor faggots were taking it dead serious. God-willing they kill themselves before too long.

While President Trump may have been the best option for America given the choice(s), he sure as shit was one of the worst things to ever happen to Sup Forums (along with the entire 2016 election).

Yeah, but it's funny that it's convinced T_D to wave a modified Nazi Reichskriegsflagge in public. Also if Eric Clanton's lolyer is any guide some normies manage to mistake the circular KEK for "KKK".

Daily reminder to kys shill.
>sage

He's right though. The people making these cringe worthy memes and then taking them into normie land, or worse, real life is fucking pathetic and not Sup Forums at all. I voted Trump and support the POTUS to this point, but it doesn't mean these people should not be gassed like the little faggots they are.

And then they take credit and dleude themselves into believing pol wqs the reason Trump one and that kek is an actual God and meme magic is actually real. We accidently created a cult

leave ancap alone it's the only good and not stale meme we have

>1896
>WW2 soldiers
I fucking hate r/the_donald redditors so much.

the absolute state of white women

Yeah I didn't make that one, not sure why ancap was included as that's been a Sup Forums staple for some time.

It's pretty fucking pathetic. These people have nothing else in life to hold onto. In a nation where a vast majority of people have never even heard of Sup Forums, and an even more vast majority have never visited it; they honestly believe the "meme war" secured a Trump presidency. When faced with this truth, they turn to MSM coverage of memes as evidence, even though in the same breath they make it obvious the MSM is full of shit and constantly digs up non-stories to fill air time.

>Op
>not a faggot
>not a shill

how dare they have fun with politics

Never Forget - Shadilay brothers