The absolute Madman! Is Ricky Gervais, dare I say, /ourguy/?

The absolute Madman! Is Ricky Gervais, dare I say, /ourguy/?

That's a strange looking bear.

Meh, just another faggot who's career is spiraling trying to draw attention to himself, what else is new

>cries self to sleep

I like Ricky. I like Trump. Both Ricky and I hate Trump's family. Don't you?

how did trump spawn such weird looking freaks whilst Barron came out okay, or did he just get lucky and melania has 1000 plastic surgery done?

>Killing the saviour of civilisation in a horrible and graphic manner is the same as killing a man slaying beast with a quick death

how do we know that it wasn't coming right for them?

I'm pretty sure Barron is Trump's only child with Melania

>Animals=other humans
Cunt should get off his high horse.

No he is a faggot

poor little pupper

He's a limey geek.

I don't get it, what's the photo got to do with anything? Who are the guys?

It's just a fucking leopard.

>I like Ricky
Kys faggot

Trump has weak chin/jaw genetics, his previous wives did too which is why Ivanka is cute while Eric and Junior look like jawlets

Melania has a STRONG jaw which looks to have offset the weak jaw enough to save Barron from jawletude

Shame about the autism though

>36 year old mother
>59 year old father

yeah, they basically performed an autism summoning ritual when he spunked in her

The permits they sell to hunters helps fund animal conservation.

>who's career is spiraling
by making millions a year doing what he loves plus a lot of nothing.........capitalism is grande..

if i could afford a guided hunt for one of the Big 5 I'd go in a heartbeat . I guess I'll have to settle for mulies and elk and the occasional bear here in Big Sky Country. this

but if you kill the carnivores you save the herbivores

trump himself looked weird when he was younger. at least to me. But I agree Barron appears to be his only son who doesn't look like a freak.

>man slaying beast
when do big cats attack your and other humans

>Who are the guys?

Eric and Donald Jr

Those guys are Trumps.

Gervais is an animal lover. He hates cruelty to animals and can't eat food that still resembles an animal (he'll eat it if you cook it enough though lol).

I love the podcasts, please Sup Forums, let this be the last thread about what Gervais tweets. Also Karl is redpilled as fuck. On helping africans: well they blew the last lot of money we gave 'em. So true.

Sup Forums is ok with your photo

who gives a shit, that's a Central African Leopard, they aren't endangered, and those boys likely paid a hefty fee to get the license to hunt that creature, a fee that will go towards further conservation efforts. Generally they also direct rich game hunters towards the very old or crippled animals anyway so you're not even killing anything in good health.

You know this is how most animal sanctuaries in Africa actually survive, right?
Hunters pay obscene amounts of money to kill animals in them, and most of the time the animals are old or have medical issues and will be dead soon anyway.

>It's just a fucking leopard
You sound like a nigger. Man has transcended the natural order of the world and it is our duty to look after the beautiful creatures that god has left for us. If youre ok with killing beautiful endangered creatures, then do us a favor and stop larping as European.

lol having to hate anyone that doesn't agree with you politically.

African leopards are recognized as endangered you 80 iq spics. Why would killing a beautiful animal conserve anything?

Oh no, a leopard has been killed, im such a fag I think animals have the same rights as humans

Ricky Gervais has no problem with seeing extreme human gore, apparently.

That's fucking cool as shit. Wish I could kill something like that.

>kill one old adult leopard
>old ones attack young ones, and are aggressive overall
>pay $$$$$ to shoot it, you get the trophy and the preserve gets the $$$$$, $$$ which goes go x and $$ goes to y, making it possible to do z

not hard to follow dumb dumb

he's still fat after wasting 30 million dollars on lipo

What a moron

>implying a human was killed in KG photo.
>simulating the killing of a human is literally worse than killing a beautiful endangered species.

Hey I don't have a problem so long as both instances are just jokes.

>animals are more important then humans to godless trash.

hmmmm.... why dont liberals and women not understand that animals arent people?

ohhhhh....

so thats why they have such a boner for black people.

Ricky Gervais has a sorted history. There are strange rumors about that man. He is not anybody's "guy". He is a creep. The only funny shit he ever did was on "the office".

>someone pays fuck ton of money in permits, travel, and accommodations to shoot leopard
>permitted to shoot old male leopard that does not breed anymore and is killing cubs or is harassing the local populace
>said fuckton of money goes directly into the local economy and towards conservation efforts
>efforts that pay for land acquisition, rangers, and breeding programs

Leopards are also assholes, so there's that too. Stop being a panzy.

Ricky thinks animals are the same as humans episode.

dont forget that the meat goes to feed starving poor african villagers most of the time. Honestly Liberals should loooove big game hunting for these reasons.

these people have major balls posting pictures like this. i don't think they understand how legitimately crazy some animal rights activists are

the Central African leopard (P. p. pardus) is rated as "vulnerable" which is a level above endangered and there are literally hundreds of thousands of them alive today.

Like I also said, in these areas where rich people buy a license to hunt one of these animals in Africa they're paying a huge amount of money which goes into conservation efforts to protect future animals and to pay for anti-poacher officers and things like that, and they're also directed to kill one of the pre-identified animals that's either very old or sick, they don't kill animals that are considered in their prime.

You literally don't know anything about the subject you're the sub 80 IQ nigger now kindly fuck off

>adult
>going by Ricky
wow.

Poland, the post

Gervais really bums me out, he was actually very redpilled back in his xfm and podcast days(minus the pompus atheist stuff). I really didn't see him taking such an easy stance on Trump.

Only a beta would say our guy to someone who thinks shooting an animal is offensive

Ricky Gervais eats fucking farmed meat what a big fat hyprocrite piece of shit. At least that leopard was wild and would of died anyway and wasnt bread to live its life in a cage only to end up in some fat lazy fucks throat

Be nice, it had autism.

NICE!!!! She now see what's coming to her....

Stop with the imgur pupper shit, faggot. It's not funny even "ironically."

The Trump boys shooting it was the best death that animal could have had in the wild