Trump's aid budget is breathtakingly cruel – cuts like these will kill people

President Trump’s new budget plans take particular aim at foreign aid spending, proposing an overall cut of 32% to all civilian foreign affairs spending. Facing extensive criticism from Republicans and Democrats alike for the budget’s draconian vision, Trump’s budget chief Mick Mulvaney defended the proposal by arguing it should be judged not “by how much money we spend, but by how many people we actually help.”
The human impact here is extraordinary. Food aid funding would drop from $3.5bn in 2017 – enough to feed 67 million people – to $1.5bn in 2018, enough to feed only 29 million. Beyond the food side, refugee assistance would be cut by nearly 20%. International disaster assistance, which covers the non-food needs of the world’s conflict and disaster victims, takes a massive hit as well – dropping from $2.5bn in the 2017 budget to $1bn in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

estorilconferences.org/en/content/schedule
estorilconferences.org/en/content/live-streaming-1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnC8RQtnh8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let the EU deal with it, if they want to throw money at people who can't feed themselves which will in turn create more people who can't feed themselves, that's their problem.

If these people are being given american aid and welfare, that region should be considered part of the united states and taxed accordingly. but we can't do that because they have their own hyper-rich sheikhs and kings and would prefer to take america's pittance offering of gold in exchange for not waging a full war on europe.

overpopulation is more cruel

>1 post by this ID

Smelly, poor coloured people need to stop having children they can't support. They're the ones forcing kids into poverty, no one else is doing it. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Still too much American money will go to 3rd world barbarians. It is the money of your taxpayers, American people need that money, why should you give it to people who dont contribute to your society?

bonus points: only parents should pay taxes for schools.

Fuck off, parasites. Take care of yourselves.

Cuts will help people. If they want to live, they will adapt. Evolution, right?

Read my lips; no new foreign aid!

>cuts like these will kill people
Stopped reading right there; I'm for it.

I am not my brothers' keeper.
It is hard enough to keep my own socks pulled up, much the less someone elses.
Besides, its just for ((merchants)).

>overall cut of 32% to all civilian foreign affairs spending.
Not nearly enough. It should be 100%

Cut it by 100% and use the money for concertina wire and bullets.

Good, I'm not lowering my quality of life for some double digit IQ, third world shitskins that shouldn't be allowed to breed anyway.

WILL SOMEONE PLS THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

The thing is, fucking is the only enjoyable free entertainment option they have. Take that away and they'll all join ISIS just for the rape.

Are they our people?

No?

Then it doesn't really matter, since we have bigger things to worry about

>President Trump’s new budget plans take particular aim at foreign aid spending, proposing an overall cut of 32% to all civilian foreign affairs spending.
I'm not seeing the problem in this. Fuck all of you parasites living off our hard work. He should cut off all domestic welfare, too. Get off your ass and work like the rest of us or starve!

>WE'RE TALKING ABOUT OUR PEOPLE, BOB

Too many hard working men and women in the US to get their money, yes, their money, taken from them just to go to fucked over their worlders who have the means to care for themselves.

As if the US didn't build itself up.

You want to help the "poor people" of the world, become a fucking dr and work for free.

The US should not be the world police.

Also fuck off.
This shit wasn't going to take place until 2020.

Don't care. Not our problem.
There's no reason for us to continue funding their ability to be stupid and take up space.

Swiss bankers have to be pissed off. No more stolen aid money headed their way.

Good, now he just has to cut it to zero.

Let natural selection take it's course.

Foreign aid only serves to hurt the recipient nations. Of course it also has the effect of buying their power structures and turning them into vassal states. You know you're in the best timeline when bleeding heart liberals are arguing for neocolonialism.

>Food aid funding would drop from $3.5bn in 2017 – enough to feed 67 million people – to $1.5bn in 2018, enough to feed only 29 million.

These people need to feed themselves. All the aid is doing is elevating the Malthusian ceiling. Those people will continue to breed and breed until there is so many more of them that they will need even more money to feed. It is a never ending cycle. You have to let those other countries take care of themselves or they will be dependent forever.

Then they will all want to go to civilised, White places to displace the populations there. Aid is taking money from Whites to feed other people who will be used to destroy White nations. It's insane. Instead of letting White people keep their money so they can have children, they take White people's money so negros in Africa can have children. It's fucked up.

I really hope you go through with this.
The day of the grill may yet be averted

You know what, I'm proposing a 370 quadrillion dollar budget for foreign aid. Do I get to accuse everyone else of killing people now since they're spending less than I propose?

This week in Lisbon globalists from the UN, EU, academics, lobby groups, journalists etc. gathered to talk about migration and refugees.

They clearly said that the major reason why there are refugees today is not war nor persecution. I repeat, globalists themselves admit the major reason for there to be refugees is not war nor persecution. Instead, they talk about "displacement due to food insecurity", about global warming, "unlivable terrain" and rising sea levels. They added that the 1951 NY convention for refugees' status and rights was not enough to cover the present cases, as it explicitly only considers as refugees people fleeing war or for being persecuted in the basis of race, nationality, religion, politics, etc.

In 2017, they reinforced, most refugees are from Nigeria, Bangladesh, Guinea, Côte d'Ivoire and Gambia.

They continuously talked about our moral duty to help these people. That our civilization is based on humanitarian values that requires us to help these people. And every time, they assumed everyone was on board with helping refugees, something completely obvious. They considered native populations resisting as an hassle - "Migration introduces threats. Change is challenge. Human nature does not like challenges or change.".

They are also remarkably honest: "50% of refugees move from developing to developed. They are not stupid. Developed countries have money. Money helps them live.". This was said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

The only people questioning the whole narrative there were the audience and one Italian speaker, Raffaele Simone, who still said that the West has a historical duty to help.

Schedule: estorilconferences.org/en/content/schedule
Recorded streams: estorilconferences.org/en/content/live-streaming-1
Promo: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnC8RQtnh8Y

>1 post by this ID

We're 20 trillion in debt, asshole

I don't like this, its still 68% too high

Foreign aid to Africa is directly responsible for overpopulation in Africa. It's about time someone did something about it. All foreign aid to Africa ever accomplished was increasing the number of hungry people in Africa.

This is why you never let evil control reality for so long

Don't blame the cleanup guy, blame the creator of the mess in the first place: Globalism