When will white rural Americans realize that they're not the center of the world?

why are people complaining instead of just ignoring rural white americans

afte niggers and immigrants

If the rural white americans are so powerful that them leaving a little climate agreement causes chaos, it might be in your best interests to listen to what they are saying.

Every white men is worth 100x of any other """"human""""

the rest of the world can do what they want, but America doesn't have to be a part of it if it doesn't want to be.

The fact everyone is so mad means Trump was telling the truth, the plan hinged on punishing the USA the most in the world and without that financial punishment the plan isn't going to work. Because other countries don't have enough money to develop India, China, and the 3rd world by themselves.

>reeeee they elected a guy who won't let us rape their country with bogus "deals" anymore
>REEEEE

Well, they are the ones who fucking feed your kike ass.

sounds good

/thread

when they get an education

/thread

fine by me if rural white americans are the most powerful group on earth.

ok faggot, kick us out of the union, im sure your coding skills will be able to grow your food

Why do we gotta pay so much money to a bunch of lazy fucks who can't handle all the rapefugge they let in?

That's right. We president now.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING FOOD COMES FROM YOU GODDAMN ELITIST FAGGOT LIBERAL SHITBAG

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOUR FUCKING FOOD

Yee fucking haw, French faggots

And I wonder why that is?

Shit deal. Its a deal to make us feel like we're helping. It has little to do with climate change and everything to do with money.

When the rest of the world no longer needs all their grain products from white rural America.

shit like this fans my racism more than any dindu chimpout. White Americans and our fine Aryan women in our fine American wheatfields feed half the fucking world, just like the Boers and Rhodesians fed their own countries that starved without them. Don't disrespect our fine wheat fields ever again.

EARTH to leftists. Have you not read the latest DNC talking points memo? It's not rural retards to blame it's rust belt voters now.

HAHAHA its not just whites that wanted to pull out of this shitty deal Osama tried to saddle the US in. It was designed to hurt every Americans pocket. Even the illegals that live within its borders. Ohh the US should become dependent on the global economy, NONO

It is quite unfortunate people I disagree with are allowed to engage in politics.
So unfair!

Lets just conveniently forget about the Billions of niggers, chinese and indians dumping all kinds of shit into the environment and atmosphere.

WHITEY STRIKES AGAIN!

Then why rely on America instead of taking care of yourselves? Fucking retarded

>if you don't buy the (((climatecaust))) you must be a rural white American voter

Can someone please gas this kike?

>Peter Daou
>Still ignoring the fact, that if you piss off the backbone of your fucking country will make you lose elections
>Still tries to defame white middle-class americans as "rural" and "backwards"

This is so self-destructive and damaging. Someone pls remove him from the genepool.

/thread

When will multicultural urban dwelling Americans realize they aren't either?

apparently, the answer to his question is, "yes"

If the US gets involved in world affairs, liberals say the US should focus more on domestic issues.

If the US gets tries to fix domestic issues, liberals bitch that we should be more involved in world affairs.

You know what, fuck these kikes. A nation's leader should put the people of his nation first, not some goddamned pie in the sky treaty that won't work because China won't lift a damned finger to stop their own emissions but we had better spread our asses and kill our economy.

Fuck Europe, fuck China, and most importantly fuck you kikes.

TPBP

>white rural Americans
>powerful
The only reason why they're 'powerful' is because of (((republicans))) stacking the cards so that the areas in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with 100 poor inbreds have more sway than places that have exponentially more population.

The irony is that the places that voted for (((trump))) are literally the welfare states of the US. They don't contribute shit to the economy. Even though they produce a lot of 'food', most of the farmers there are on welfare and are leeches.

>coding skills

cs major here, many of my fellow students are hard line Trump supporters and maga trolls. The tide has already turned, what you're witnessing is the death throes of their failed ideology. Just because they're the loudest ones in the room does not mean they're "winning."

>CS major
Actual software developer here. Most of my coworkers despise trump because much of the shit he's already done has affected us as a business.

It's easy to be a (((trump))) supporter when you're immune to his retardation in a liberal college. Try entering the real world.

Exactly as the founding Fathers intended, can't have citys being flooded with foreign voters dictating how policy is made.

>because much of the shit he's already done has affected us as a business.

such as?

I'm perfectly ok with this. I think the only people who should be allowed to vote are ones who own land, since they are vested. An urban city nigger has no foresight or reason to care about any trade or economic policies other than free gibs.

I'm open to new points of view, give me an example

Bam!! Nailed it.
Maybe the rest of the world should just carry on their plans without us...oh, wait. They want our money. And they demand we give it to them.

Why should we give a shit about those east and west coast self-hating skinny jeans wearing white liberal elitists?

At least the rural whites have some pride.

your coworkers just share the liberal tendency to blame their failure on other people

Wow its like the country elects officials based on average area, than amount of people. I know this is bait. But think about about it. 3 people who live in the same area vote to have a tram service for every 3 people. Now here comes the curve ball; one who doesn't live there now has an inefficient tram service that he has to pay even more in taxes on to run. This is what causes rebellion and civil wars.

>Literally who

Why do these nobodies think their opinion is important? More to the point why don't any of them fuck off to a country they won't complain about it.

>if I lead with identity politics and only surround myself with people who scream and assert the same labels I do, then my opinions become fact

Funny thing is right and left do this

>Egypt importing grain
you know a country is shit when its situated on the Nile and still needs grain imports

It's awesome that libs have doubled down on these attacks on the white working class. If they vote as a block they'll never win an election again.

>t. Nate bronze's prediction analytics developer

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe." -Thomas Jefferson

"cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. they are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, & they are tied to their country & wedded to it’s liberty & interests by the most lasting bands." -Thomas Jefferson

Reminder:
>Population of Egypt in 1800 : 3 million
>Population of Egypt today : 90 million

Your farmers aren't on welfare, your ''''''''food'''''''' megacorps like Archer Daniels Midland are.

Trump repealing the Fair Pay and Safe Workspaces executive order by Obama, for example. Friends of mine have been directly affected by this because there's a fair amount of contracting agencies that have outright abused their employees and broken labor laws without any repercussions.

Do you believe the government should be paying contractors that break the law?

Get a job, you useless leech.

We are one of three not in it, if your little treaty is so great I'm sure you all can figure it out.

They already have. It's why they voted for a non-globalist.

when will 5% of the country stop telling people from the other 95% of the country to "stop doing things i dont like"

our powers are increasing rust belt bros

/thread

so we're the minorities now, when do i get my gibs

no
the world and
some people, yes in america
the world=britain
to go against us,
is what we need. cause you konw, fuck the world fuck britain. like .. whats britain even do except suck dick

and suck on old nasty bitches titties

Yes, especially when they are the voters that tip the scale of power.

>law was repealed
>breaking the law
you DO know you don't know what you are talking about right?

The Democrats would do the exact same thing if they had to and you know it.

And I don't hear you complaining about all the illegals the Dems are bringing into the country in order to stack the vote in their favor.

>Actual software developer here

Actual Actual software developer here. While most of my co-workers hate Trump, the Indian guy on a H1B is the only one who might possibly be effected.

Peter Daou writes the memos. Also it's liberals not leftists you Athabasca-drinking fapster.

>t. first generation college nigger
If you think the Paris Agreement is some sort of global thermostat i've got news for you, you're a fucking retard.

It's funny how people hate "white male americans" but anything they need to do requires copious amount of their fucking money.

>Software engineer
>In contract work

Why

Because you work for Jew paper bullshit while complaining about the Jews on pol. USD is down almost 6 percent since the beginning of the year and trump intends to devalue it much, much more. His budget officer is pro gold and Bitcoin.

Get into crypto currency related software development, I've made so much money this year I needed to start a corporation to hold it all.

Check'd and /threaded

Oh, you mean the one that costs $329 million a year to comply with, despite having laws already on the books preventing each abuse this bill supposedly protects workers from?

White fucking men are irrelevant. Hillary CRUSHED the popular vote because she had everyone who wasn't white, male, or insane.

Reminder the election was strategically HACKED to elect Dumbfuck by tipping three rusty shitbucket states.

Facebook allowed literal fake news about her fucking emails to circulate like wild fire.

Just know this will never happen again.

Facebook, Twitter, every platform that circulated Russian lies will lock them down again. Rural white retards will not be allowed to form a stupid opinion. They will be protected from fake news, from wrong, for the good of the fucking world.

And then when Dems get power back, the hate speech laws are going to choke whiteness until every dudebro in the country shits his pants.

It will be a Federal felony in ten years to say 80% of the shit that gets said here on a daily basis.

Fuck you and your "freeze peach" defense. It's killing the planet and millions of people who live on it. The First Amendment is a thousand times more dangerous than the Second, and that's saying something.

>reee USA isn't the boss of the world anymore because you won't give us 100 billion dollars to help the extremely rich chinese "fight" self-inflicted environmental collapse!
>reee rural and suburban retards in the USA are literally running the world!

PICK ONE FAGGOTS

Yes. Do you? Are you legitimately retarded or something?

The EO was to be stricter on companies that had broken the law, and to prefer companies that were on good behavior. Is that too hard for your monkey brain to understand? Or again, do you believe we should not vet contractors and ensure that both government spending is not wasted and is not going to companies with a shitty record.

How about you give me some proof that all of these illegals are stacking the vote against republicans, friend. I want actual statistical proof, even from a rightwing-think tank is fine.

This depends on the sector you're working in. If you're working for a larger company they tend to have high quality H1B applicants that contribute a lot. Most of them however are farmed out to shitty talent sourcing agencies that not only abuse H1Bs but drive down wages for everyone else.

I'm glad you didn't counter the fact that the majority of republicans are welfare leeches though, user. Thanks for playing.

Jesus, they really want to keep losing.

So... one country must take a hit... out of almost 200? Fuck off

I'm never going to vote democrat. Why would I vote for someone who hates me?

My family used to be democrat until the party decided they didn't need or want whites anymore.

So if I understand correctly, the entire planet shouldn't prioritize the frustrations of the world's largest economy, most influential culture, greatest scientific developers, and most powerful military?

>shitty talent sourcing agencies
Like your contracting firm?

Friends, user. I don't work in contracting myself, thank God but I have a decent amount of friends working at places like Lockheed, Northgrop etc. They tend to treat their employees like shit but the pay is good.

One actually saved the world from starvation.

God bless Norman Borlaug

Jewland had it worse and still is a net exporter of food.

Can Egypt not unfuck themselves even with all the gibs from the UN?

When will Jewish urbanites realize that they're not the center of the world?

Trump won because the left-wing morons like you showed how insane they are. You're continuing to show your insanity, if not even more than during the election. During the election you were restrained by your delusion that Trump had no chance. Now that your perception of reality has been shattered you're letting all of your mental illness spill out for the world to see.

You are irrelevant.

All these climate change assholes aren't very good at recruiting people to their cause. They have to be some of the most condescending people I've ever come across.

So if I understand correctly, the entire planet must prioritize the frustrations of Jewish urban (((American))) voters. Yes?

>The irony is that the places that voted for (((trump))) are literally the welfare states of the US.

Most welfare recipients are Democrats.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Donald Trump.

>why
>be this cucked to having muh lord
>When will Jewish urbanites realize that they're not the center of the world?
Never. They would vanish in a puff of logic.

If I understand correctly, white people need to be led by the nose to their extinction by world kikes, all the while, giving endless gibs for polluting, cancerous nigger states.

>Oh God, we can't plunder the US to give money to transnational interests in the third world.
This is awful! But, hey, Europeans are such sophisticates and so much better than everybody, they can surely tax on the extra taxation and start dismantling their power plants and industries and show the world how it's done, right?

Cuz we got guns. You fuckers gonna get slayed if you carbon tax us kike.

I'm not even American, but why the fuck should Americans even care what the rest of the world thinks? Fuck you, they are America, the rest of us are just jealous losers, I wish my country had the ability to make sovereign choices for its citizen without regard to the (((rest of the world)))

That's like having a law to make the death penalty deadlier. You're saying that the government is not able to just create a database of persistent abuser of laws and must resort to creating some redundant bullshit in order to make existing laws more effective?

Creating more paperwork does not help.

when you prove that we aren't

>hey you people who just cost us the election, fuck you
>btw vote for us in the next election

>t. cletus