HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/06/01/activists-demand-professor-resign-for-opposing-campus-no-whites-day-at-evergreen-state-college
youtu.be/vorisrBfdTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>torontosun.com/2017/06/01/activists-demand-professor-resign-for-opposing-campus-no-whites-day-at-evergreen-state-college
>no whites day

HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah yes american desperation.

I love it.
I can taste your fear.

your entire celebrates no whites day every may 8th

>nationalism in the current year

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I fucking hate americans.

your entire country*

>And I'm Proud To Be An American - Steely Dan starts playing

last time i checked we didnt have a "no whites day".

You find a traitor getting elected funny?

that's very twisted of you

thats next level cuckism

>(((germans)))
USA's military bases are in your nation, and there's nothing you can do
Stay cucked Hans/Ahmed, saying that because I'm not sure if I'm even talking to native germans

I understand her... it doesn't look too well to wave the German flag if you are (want to be) the leader of Europe. It's pretty obvious.

Germans are Cucks. The Shitskins will destroy your country.

whats wrong with nationalism? Why aren't you more proud of Germany and its history?

Not for long. Thanks to trump america is becoming irrelevant.

Wtf how come Germany gets to start TWO world wars???

She is adorable. I wish we had a leader like her here.

sooon

>EU is a union of states
>USA is a union of states
I mean, if you're one of those "we're all one big country after the civil war" cuck types, sure, but do try to keep /some/ perspective.

That's the cunt you krauts put up with. Shame on all of you.

>Germans are Cucks
Germans are probably much more intelligent than the average gringo, so shut up, you alt-righter loser.

>german intellectuals

Germany didn't start any of the wars.
We only THINK they did because the victors have decided WHAT was the start of the war.

>alt-right

This is what Protestant countries deserve.

I appreciate the bantz since both countries are arguing over who is more cucked.

Go back to making cocaine, Alfonso

>cuckmany

>Not for long. Thanks to trump america is becoming irrelevant.
Our military bases aren't going anywhere, and you know it.
>America
>irrelevant
Let me know when german news media stops talking about the USA every single day

Your Cuck'd army couldn't repel a fucking shit fly invasion. And God I hope we do pull troop out of your country, not because you are German, but because I don't want to pay for your defense with my American tax dollars.

>Why aren't you more proud of Germany and its history?
Dude, seriously?

Fatburgers are finally losing it and grasping at ancient content because the can't find anything to slide all the drumpft

Spics are one of the dumbest races to exist. Burn yourself alive.

It's incredibly ironic that you believe this. Enjoy destroy Europe for a third time hans. We'll see you in berlin to bail whoever's left in the future.

German flag? Urrghh I hate that... German cucks in Sup Forums. You should demand to change your flag here. You don't want to be called racist, do you?

we didn't start the first one though

Not saying you have to be proud of Nazi Germany and stuff. Everything else. Bismarck, the Holy Roman Empire... Why don't you love Germany?

Kek.

Seriously, why would you be ashamed of one of the greatest countries to ever exist?

LMAO, thanks for this. saved.

That's what I'm saying. Germans are cucked. No going back

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>american education

go watch woder woman or whatever

Germany needs another Nationalist like yesterday.

Couldn't finish it either

Oh for fuck's sake, answer the question Hans. Talk to me here. I understand Voltaire's quote. You aren't smart.

the funny thing about it is that the germans LOVE her is she's going to get re-elected.

DUDE HITLER

Merkel? Never heard of him.

>Third time

Germanic sausage niggers have been destroying Europe for a fucking millenia, they are an entire race of fanatic autistic savages

What's the problem with that webm?

He looked like an autist, there were enough flags.

Aesthetics first.

Does your leader love your nations flag?

We know, OP. We know.

>the funny thing about it is that the germans LOVE her
half the country thinks of her as a traitor

>she's going to get re-elected.
this is true though
the problem is there's no real alternative, the AFD is retarded as fuck and most other parties are more leftist then the CDU regarding migration etc.

Germans are almost as Cuck'd as the French. Almost. What does that say about a German? What does that say about a once proud nation? KEKs

She knows what's the flag we the europeans all together must wave.

You have no choice where you are born. Why take pride in it? Why not instead take pride in the things you do control, like your own achievements?

>half the country thinks of her as a traitor
I feel for you bro.

man that bitch was upset as fuck to see that disgusting flag

she reacted exactly as i would if someone waved a shitty douchland flag in my presense

Because Mexican Catholic Druglordism is the way to be.

Enjoy your unemployment sweetheart, hope you're in Barcelona or Bilbao, if not, poor spanifag :-(

take pride in both. your country is a part of you, leaf. I lived in canada for 8 years and loved it, but the only problem was the people. love your country, people.

Well he gave up so I'll step in his place for 1 quick meme.

t. Mehmet

>Brazil

In all seriousness, fuck germany.

You mean this one?

Yes Klaus. Grow a fucking pair. During WWII, the German soldier was pound for pound the best fighting man in the world. Yes they lost the war, but every one of them took 10 communists to his grave with him. You are a disgrace compared to him.

lmao

>turkey

>trump is US president

>merkel is german krautmeister

america wins, im sorry hans.

the irony is that "german" nationalism is able to rise again when the the "collective guilt" of ethnic germans dies with them

is serbia to blame for everything?

You have no pride for your parents or your grand parents?

france and england declared war on germany in ww2

We did barbeque Reeeeeeeeeee

(((professor)))

Hilarious to see this backfire on them.

let me give you first-hand knowledge. we talked soooo much about ww2 in history class, also you watched at least 20 different ww2 jew drama movies before you leave school. you literally hate everything about germany when you leave school.
it's not like you could know anything better when you are forced into this school system and you are constantly brainwashed everyday for at least 10 years or even 13 years.

I would think of all countries, Brazil would be sympathetic to politicians fucking up their country.

German rivers

Why isn't this discussed more on major news networks? She's visibly disgusted by the flag of her own country and doesn't want to hold it even for five seconds. What kind of a leader is that?

Your entire country celebrates no whites month every February

plot twist: she just wanted this flag instead

people here would think of it as a nationalist gesture and give her shit

youtu.be/vorisrBfdTs

You Germans are actually beyond all hope, but what I'm wondering is why this case didn't attract more international attention. I can't think of any other country where it would be okay for the Prime Minister / President / whatever to be so openly disgusted by their country's flag like that.

goddamn you can see their stench in that photo

buffoon, nothing else

>still in school
get the fuck off Sup Forums kiddo

>come back from school
>turn on TV
>2 biggest 24h news channels NTV and N24
>show anti Hitler/3rd reich documentaries
>EVERY.FUCKING. DAY.

Brought to you by, let's build that pipeline in syria or bomb them to death

You have a no whites country.

most germans actually love germany, but we aren't really allowed to show it out of political correctness... it's quite sad, I'm by no means a nationalist, I hate the average Sup Forumstard etc., but I believe germany is one of the best countries to currently exist

on the other hand there's a lot of fake patriotism, especially by burgers
they have zero social coherence and must make up for it by shallow illustrations of national pride while hating at least half of the population for one reason or the other

That is not a real selfie yugoslav

Dont worry on this side we're full of political correctness. After Katie Griffin, all the snowflakes started crying and sayjng mwaaa thats disrespectful