JAPAN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>In a move to deal with a shortage of male heirs and the shrinking number of imperial family members, the bill also included a resolution calling for debate on allowing women to stay in the Imperial family even after their marriage. Current law mandates that they leave.

>Both allowing them to stay and the controversial issue of changing the system to allow female inheritance have been suggested as a way of dealing with the shrinking pool of royals, an issue highlighted last month with the announcement that the Emperor's oldest granddaughter will marry a commoner.
reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18T0FK

doesn't he have aa son? and his son also have a son?

fucking bullshit

JUST FUCK MORE

Yes, he's a complete manlet tho

EASY FOR YOU TO SAY CHAD

>tfw nip
>tfw this manlet will be emperor
Wew lads

who cares when a whole race worship you

The youngest prince is cute, what a lucky fucker to be born as a god among your people

Do the Japanese still see him as a "Pope-like" figure?

The Emperors reigned but didn't ruled.

A long line that may come from a Jomon native fought over by clans descended warlords from China and Korea.

Do we even know if the male line hasn't been cucked by a Shogun before?

The Samurai kept fighting over control of the Emperor.

No, that ended after WW2 I believe (his father)

the other prince is much taller tho

yeah, they are very conservatives, they still worship the royal family

yeah
but who cares

Had Oda Nobunaga survived, he may have eventually declared himself Emperor.

He had some massive balls after all.

I think Shogun was not enough to enact all his ideas and beliefs and goals.

WHY IS HE SO CUTE???

Japo's still have emperors!?

too bad he won't be emperor

yeh
The dude who was emperor during WWII remained emperor until his death in the 80s. This guy in the OP is his son.

Does this mean I can fuck a Japanese princess?

Master race feels

It's say commoner, not round eyed mongrel.

Emperor of japan have any power or just a ceremonial thing?

Not after WW2.

>Japan may become a complete democracy in my lifetime
We did it Grandpa

Looks like a monkey

There's a major debate in Japanese academia as to whether or not the Emperor actually relinquished his claim to divinity or not at the end of WWII, based on the exact phrasing of the speech in question.

He was most powerful during WW2 but before that, historically, the Shoguns were the most powerful.

Historically, emperor was more like the Pope of the Shinto religion.

He does ceremonial rituals and stuff for every month or season.

What does this guy want to call it a day?

I think you meant 'during the Meiji era'
By the time WWII came around the Emperor was back to being a pseudo-puppet for the Military. Not nearly as much as pre-Meiji, but definitely not the guy with power.
I bet early-Heian and pre-Heian era emperors had a fair bit more power as well, but that's pre-writing in Japan so who knows.

hopefully they get Japanese hitler

every nation on earth should have their own hitler

If you change the rules, why not let a big strong AMERICAN black man fuck your daughter?

He can make you plenty of MANLY chink babies.

It's generally believed that Hirohito said that only to appease America and that no one in Japan really believed it and knew it was just bullshit he was being forced to do.