This is what americans actually believe

>this is what americans actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep I do heathen.

christcucks start worshipping your sandjew

Makes sense. Let an imaginary being handle an imaginary problem.

>another thread where a non-american generalizes Americans
This religious fundamentalist idiocy can only be found on the far right. I know it's fun to vicariously post about America but it's stupid to post like you know what living here is actually like when you've never had the experience

bless you brother. god has a plan just have faith, everything will be ok

jesus riding on dinosaur.jpg

why are americucks such retards lol

>Implying he's wrong
Nu/pol/ is literally the lowest IQ of any site online.

Get on yours knees for jesus user....

Earth will fix itself humans don't fucking matter. It was here years before we got here and life will go on without us. pic related.

No, this is what cuckservatives believe, there's a reason Trump had to first fight the RNC to then fight the DNC. Neocons are all fucking retards who give religion, and politics a bad name. But they are at least open about it.

Still not worse than the Democrat deepstate.

That being said, the climate is ALWAYS changing regardless of human interference, it will balance itself out eventually unless we're able to curb mother nature's defense mechanisms entirely. Global population is the problem, not greenhouse gases.

Mainly it's India and China that are polluting the earth. America has enough trees to filter out our car's CO2, the only time we really fuck up is with oil and chemical spills.

>Mainly it's India and China that are polluting the earth. America has enough trees to filter out our car's CO2, the only time we really fuck up is with oil and chemical spills.
source?

>tfw i'm not a godless heathen kangaroo fucker

>this is what americans actually believe

They don't actually believe in God...

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE

God created climate, God can fix it.

Considering Humans have no control over the climate he might be right.

Implying he is wrong

That is a pretty decent thing to do.
Dob blyse America.

But he won't.

Christcucks can be as retarded as they want, for the great My Wife's Son in the sky will fix everything. 10/10 Jew-Worshipping logic, would clap and hail Israel again.

>the (((GOP)))

Fourth post best post

God hasn't fixed anything though.

>christcucks

Gnon will, which is basically the same thing as what this guy is saying.

le based fedora man

Some of our most retarded citizens sure luv them some baby Jewsus.

Considering theres nothing you can fucking do about it you'll have to settle for that you fuck

>mfw he doesn't have one

Kys not cool man. Christians are based af. They are real conservatives.

he's not wrong though

>>>>/reddit/

Shadilay

>mfw people stop following the lord.

Not him but look it up. Those countries are rapidly industrializing and don't bother with Environmental regulations. It's one of many reasons their products are so cheap. They're also the most populous countries and are using massive amounts of resources as their pops get richer.

why do you care so much? who gives a fuck with the earth dies do you see any improvement for the white race? do you not see if global warm doesnt take care of us the non-white hords will anyway.

>"We learned this tactic" said the congressman " from the great countries of Europe, who utilized it to stop their people from dying in terrorist attacks"
Really pedals my pecans

What happened to "God helps those who help themselves?"

Proverbs 13:4 - The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.

wtf

The USA was a country covered in forests. They were felled down to make turpentine, houses, ships, railways, wood bridges, and then went up in smoke feeding the trains.

>when /r/thedonald ignores the meaning of Shadilay

It's another episode of Fags are ruining Sup Forums

Fuck you.We already beat you into a coma,then saved your shithole country.

Are teeth braces expensive over there?

calm down

>muh environment

The Paris Agreement has zero chance of solving climate change since it doesn't even attempt to, so God's chances can't be worse.

Go back to your website, Filthy migrant.

We don't like shitskins migrating in white countries, We dont like Americucks immigrating on national supremacist board.

So? Also we still have a shit ton of forests. Even in areas that aren't protected the countryside is pretty lush.

>It's okay when muslims say this

:^)

America has more forest land no than in all of our country's history. Try wiping your boyfriends' spooge out of your eyes.

Citation needed
>Approximately 20% of North American forests have been permanently cleared for agriculture and other uses, primarily within the last two centuries (Bryant, et al. 1997). Currently, forest cover is stable (Matthews, et al. 2000); however, in most of the lower 48 states and southern Canada, remaining forests have experienced significant human disturbance and do not possess the same degree of ecological integrity as the original forest. As human populations grow, forest fragmentation and degradation continues. One result has been the loss of extensive areas of old-growth forest. According to one estimate, stands of century-old forest now account for only 7% of forest cover in the United States (USDA-FS 2000).

AGW is a hoax.

This is a dumb statement though. Christcucks can't help themselves.

Isn't that what the whole 40 days & 40 nights of rain reboot was about? If He did it once, He can do it again.

I hope that's a proxy, leaf

Whether God or no one handles it, good.

>not buying into globalist sustainable development schemes
>retards
ok

God, do people now think that nature needs our help to grow and adapt to conditions?

>If He did it once, He can do it again.
Doesn't god say after the whole 40 days & 40 nights thing that he will NEVER do it again?

Enjoying our manufactured goods Bruce? Be a shame if they got more expensive.

>Genesis 9

>8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him,

>11 “I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

You are right.

t. lapsed Catholic

Remember, always mock and jeer at a white christian for expressing any faith. But also make sure to treat those muslims with the utmost reverence and respect!

This, i can't stop a thunderstorm or a tornado by promising to recycle.