Joe Rogan Experience #970 - Bret Weinstein

Bret is a based Jew who came during the no-whites allowed day in his commie shithole Evergreen Uni.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk

Other urls found in this thread:

evergreen.edu/catalog/offering/movements-african-american-culture-long-20th-century-14293
archive.is/dBehg
strawpoll.me/13099721
thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/article153826039.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>based Jew

You're pretty based, Jew.

triggered pol/tards who will never interact with weinstein getting angry fucking kek

fuck off retard.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

LOL, THIS JEWS VOICE LIGHT UP WHEN JOE MENTIONED MONEY

How about a non Jew starts a thread.
You have to go back.

HE IS GOING TO ENTER THE FREE MARKET OF IDEAS THROUGH YOUTUBE

HE'S DONE FOR

Crypto Marxist. Half based jew. Half cuck.

He could've done much more.

>checks flag
This jew is an unsorted commie anti-peterson subversion

Movements emerge out of adverse political conditions and embody new creative strategies and possibilities. This program will explore how African-American writers, media makers, musicians, artists, and community activists use a range of methods to resist white supremacy and foster resilience within their communities. We will examine interrelated political, literary, artistic, and musical movements that have emerged from African-American experience through the “long 20th century,” beginning at Reconstruction and continuing into the present day. Our program trajectory will be historical, and will consider the arts as a primary connective tissue among the movements up for consideration. Our work together will bring us to the Harlem Renaissance, the civil rights movement, the Black Arts movement, Afrofuturism, Neo Soul, and Black Lives Matter. We will consider how the unique conditions and histories of African-Americans have shaped these movements, and how they have interacted with other artistic and social-justice movements.

In fall quarter students will learn to read African-American cultural texts—including film, music, visual art and literature—to understand the relationships of people and communities, their sense of identity and possibilities for solidarity across differences. Through workshops students will develop skills in visual and media literacy, library and community-based research, digital photography and video editing, creative and expository writing, analytical reading and viewing, and literary analysis.

In winter quarter students will bring their historical studies into the present day by conducting collaborative research projects examining contemporary African-American movements. Students will be encouraged to use the range of skills they have developed in the program to plan, execute, and share these projects with the broader Evergreen community.

>afrofuturism

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIEET

why wouldn't we be based?
last time I checked we rule everything while being the absolute minority
we are based towards our interests.

evergreen.edu/catalog/offering/movements-african-american-culture-long-20th-century-14293
link

I can't get the shit to archive

HE KNOWS HE'S FUCKED IN THE FREE MARKET OF IDEAS

>look at these nogs at my school thinking they can start a revolution
>oh, we need a revolution without revolution. I was just in Palo Alto, its being worked on as we speak. (((trust me)))

Gotta get them sheckles.
Why do you think he didn't want to take a day off work?

fucking Joe did he just blame Trump for this?!

It depends on what you take from it. Listen to the guests you find interesting, that's about it. Joe drops redpills and bluepills, same with his guests. He mostly lets his guests take the wheel, which is a good thing imo.

I'd classify Rogan as a "classical liberal" if I had to, but definitely not economically

Our study of the theory and practice of documentary will focus on how construction of documentary “truth” can be a double-edged sword for people marginalized by race, gender, and other markers of difference. We will examine ways that documentaries can exploit, exalt, or support their subjects, consider the role of ethics in documentary film practice, and pay careful attention to the responsibilities that documentary film directors have to the communities that they represent. Our examination will include careful attention to the formal tools used in documentary filmmaking, while placing documentary films into broader social and historical context. We will consider limits and possibilities of representing race and gender on screen by considering the power the documentarians hold, and the critical importance of wielding that power with thought and care.

In this introductory program, students will learn to use a variety of creative and critical strategies to make documentaries, including video production, video editing, and documentary writing/scripting techniques. Students will read historical and theoretical texts about documentary film, and screen a wide variety of films from the U.S. and abroad. Class work will include weekly seminar papers and screening exercises, analytical essays, research projects, video, audio and editing workshops, observation assignments, and micro-documentary projects.

For those who missed it, he is crypto jew talking about subverting the system and his super secret project that he can't allow the goyim to know about.

NUKE US NOW!

I only came here to say I hate that kike with a vengeance. Truly fucking hate that parasite. He should be expelled from education and then from America. Enjoy this parasite Israel, the man will never work an honest living and will parasite in Israel to.
archive.is/dBehg

you guys seem pretty privileged

Did Joe ever question the jew what caused this situation? Like what kind of education are these people getting if they're creating black supremacists?

Seriously. I was kind of rooting for him until he went full fucking globalist today.

BASED BERNIE SUPPORTER

>IM A BERNIE SANDERS VOTER

FUCK THIS FAGGOT KIKE JEW FAGGOT WINDMILL HUMPING RETARD.

Anti-capitalist, bernie supporter... fuck this kike

>christians still more than muslims

south americans still having kids I presume this is

>flag
>based jew

Fuck off, kike. He's spent the entire podcast shoving bluepills down the listeners' throats. Preaching for unironic marxism, global warming alarmism, uber-progressivism, etc.

>Bernie Sanders supporter being called alt-right by retarded niggers

I fucking love this timeline

DIE COMMIE SCUM

Shhh, we wait until they're on our side and we win.

WOW SHOCKING

THE JEW WHO WAS TURNED ON BY HIS OWN STUDENTS

AFTER TEACHING THEM WHITE ARE EVIL

THE JEW WHO LIKES COMMUNISM

SUPPORTS A JEW WHO WANTS COMMUNISM

DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.

START DONATING MORE TO PETERSON'S PATREON NOW!! WE NEED FOR HIM TO UNLOCK THE YOUTUBE UNIVERSITY PUZZLE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!! THE PROGRESSIVES CANNOT GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS FIRST. IT'S PROGRAMMING FOR THE MASSES IN WAYS NOT EVER GUARANTEED BEFORE!! WE NEED DR. PETERSON TO HAVE THE CAPITAL TO DO THIS FIRST OE WE
RE DOOMED!!!!! START WITH A DOLLAR A MONTH IF YOU HAVE TO, JUST DO SOMETHING!!!

Can someone give me quick run down?

TO STARVE IT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO REMOVE ALL THE USELESS DEGREES AND ONLY KEEP THE HARD SCIENCES

>it can't be reform
>it needs to be reformative

. . .

Best timeline.

Who the hell pays for these retards to go to college anyway?

Naima Lowe (experimental media and performance art) creates films, videos, performances, and written works that explore issues of race, gender, and embodiment. The majority of her work includes an archival research element that explores historical social relationships and mythic identities. She is currently working on a series of short films and performances that explore racial identity in rural settings. Students working with Naima will have opportunities to learn media production and post-production skills (including storyboarding, scripting, 16 mm and HD video shooting, location scouting, audio recording, audio/video editing, etc.) through working with a small crew comprised of students and professional artists. Students would also have opportunities to do archival and historical research on African-Americans living in rural settings, and on literature, film, and visual art that deals with similar themes. Students are generally best equipped for this option if they have taken at least one full year of studies in Media or Visual Arts in a program such as MediaWorks, NonFiction Media, or its equivalent.

based jew?

He is a fucking SJW who is infavor of equity and quotas. He just so happened to be against this one thing that were kinda extreme, otherwise he would mostly be on their side

he's definitely not based
>his super secret project that he can't allow the goyim to know about.
lel that was funny, it's quite clear that his secret organization is nothing but some of his academy friends sitting around talking about how to change the world, pretty much what happens everywhere but he tried to make it seem like it was some legitimate highly organized group of top level philosophers and technological master minds.

Look at his fucking hair. He looks like such a shitty loser, who or what or why was he made an authority on teaching? He looks like he beat off about 12 times before he showed up to Joe's place. He looks like he smells of semen and ball sweat. Beady eyes, pasty skin who fucks someone like this?

our government

>jew teaches his black golems to kill white people

>jew gets attacked by his golem creations who mistakes him for being white

strawpoll.me/13099721
strawpoll.me/13099721
strawpoll.me/13099721
strawpoll.me/13099721
strawpoll.me/13099721

>Weinstein is controlled opposition to counter Peterson

that's true, but it's not going to work. Peterson is great because he's actually bringing something new and interesting to the table. He's saying things most people have never heard. Meanwhile Weinstein just says the same leftist bullshit as literally everyone else. The same shit we've heard a million times before. He's not going to capture anyone's imagination or attention.

Jew Bernie supporter professor didn't think it was right to be forced to leave campus because he was "white" like niggers wanted

Because he supports equality he is an alt-right racist and they are chimping out to get him fired

(((Weinstein)))

>I'm not a fan of capitalism...

Seems like an easy temporary solution is to simply point out to the niggers that the communist professors are white (even though they are actually jewish) and let them sort it all out.

Hey Guys, arn't these SJWs terrible? Wouldn't it be nice if a group of us were in charge without them?

Of course a fucking jew would make this thread

nigga's making half a mill a year from that already

This is basically the whole shebang in a nutshell.

Evergreen College allows any black person to take a class without enrolling. Most of the niggers chimping out pay no tuition at all. It is literally letting homeless people fire there local college's professors and chimp out all over campus

>oy vey, when I was teaching you all that anti-white stuff, you weren't supposed to apply it against me! Attack the goyim, not the chosen!

Affirmitive Action actually requires colleges to have a certain percent of nigger students and/or faculty or get fined for "racism."

A guy at some shitty public college where he refused to stay at home when all the white people were supposed to stay home.

He is in favor of quotas but just not at this specific hiring process at his school because you know his school is so special and the teachers are one of a kind so that just wouldn't work, here. He thinks minorities have been oppressed and are being targeted unfairly by police and the legal system and he is a Bernie supporter

I suppose not agreeing completely to the most insane of the SJW/BLM demands makes you based nowadays.

>NIGGA'S
i'M THINKING OF DONATING PROBABLY FIFTY MORE DOLLARS A MONTH. HE NEEDS ALL THE CAPITAL HE CAN GET. HE IS THE LEADER AT THE HELM OF THE BATTLE. WE OWE HIM THAT MUCH.

BA Santa Cruz
PHD Michigan

Teaches at retard fuck Evergreen and can't handle it.

This kike gets his own thread on pol but michael malice almost namedrops Sup Forums and tells rogan hes writing a book about us a few episodes back and nobody but me noticed, great.

No fuck that. I love Peterson, but he is literally making half a mil off patreon donations alone now. He has more than enough support.

It's mostly the Eastern church IIRC
based azn christcucks

Let's be honest, he just didn't want to give up a days worth of sheckles

He sounds like a memelord, and nobody with any sense wants a book written about us

There isn't, if they live in Israel. No place for kikes in the west

>when your jewish brainwashing backfires on you

The American taxpayer

No. Even in Israel they are still a massive threat to the white race. They all must be eliminated. No exceptions

JAIME PULL THAT UP

>Based Jew

Anytime a jew pushes an agenda, that tells me all i need to know about the situation.

>evergreen.edu/catalog/offering/movements-african-american-culture-long-20th-century-14293

$37,770

Holy shit do you fucks seriously pay that to get brainwashed by inbreed porch monkeys that your great grandparents fucked over

This. Israel isn't a nation-state in the traditional sense. It's more of a centralized hub for world jewry, while also acting as a safehouse to escape to when they're done subverting a goy nation, or when they get caught.

> Evergreen College allows any black person to take a class without enrolling.

Maybe they should figure out a better way to help back people, if that's what they actually care about. Because clearly it isn't working.

Universal suffrage was a mistake. If you let retards vote they will vote for retards then retards hire even more retarded people.

/jrg/ - Joe Rogan General

J O E R O G A N
O
E
R
O
G
A
N

Bret Weinstein is the ((controlled opposition)) variant of the movement Jordan Peterson is leading. Do not fully buy into this 4D kikery

>rogan's instagram

SO I HEARD YOU LIKE EGGS

thanks to bernie trump won.

He's not even marginally useful. He doesn't do a single thing that's in our favor.
His only message is "Hey, I push for the same SJW marxist shit as everyone else, but could you guys tone it down a little? The goyim are starting to wake up"

I'm really curious how his future will pan out. I'm thinking he'll become the new president of the college because of his newfound fame (pure coincidence, goy) and he'll also weasel his way to sustained media attention on platforms like Joe Rogan, with the goal of pushing out actual dissenting voices like Jordan Peterson.

>no-whites allowed
isn't that fucking racism?

blacks cant be racist (because they arent human)

that's why you almost never go to school out of state unless you get a massive scholarship or your state has reciprocity with the other state that the school is in

reciprocity is why I only paid 7k per year in tuition at my out of state Alma mater

I support what he did, but he's still a faggoty Jew who is using this to attention whore.
>plays the "I'm a Jew, so I'm extra sensitive" card
>"I'm an anti-racist!"
fag

>128204748

Look at this worthless norweigan faggot lol, you take Sup Forums way too seriously, why the fuck would anyone want a book written about us? Honestly, the influx of 18 yo nufags from last year has been a disaster... clowns like you who take everything said here way to fucking seriously. P...pp....praise Kekistan, right Kasper, you fucking loser?

Ah yes I forgot.

Director who sent email

Malice is a standard issue objectivist neoliberal jew with conventional urbanite views about pretty much everything. He's not even milo-tier edgy. Wasted bread.

Email from Director

Professor's response

honestly, I wish I had a concise recollection of everything that happened during the campaign

I've forgotten so many little things that when put together ended up mattering

Threat from faculty to professor's wife who is also faculty.

Tweeter claimed "collect" is term of art that isn't threatening. No authority for that position can be found.

Crappy quality -- sorry. Link to email: thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/article153826039.html

where are you getting these?

nvm

I still think it's better they come out and tell the colleges to fuck off and getting the support from outside the colleges will help them do that.

It's the same with people like Jonathan Haidt, they're good at explaining what's going on to normies and don't have the political baggage Peterson has.

The sooner the colleges die the better. If, for example, online courses end up producing better trained people than the colleges, the markets will correct for that.

>Rashida Love

importing slavery is terrible. Look what becomes of their offspring

This. I had a fairly high-tier college and it only cost me ~10k/year rather than IIRC like 30k for out of staters. I have no fucking clue why people choose to go to school outside their state

7k is still quite a fuckload, I pay only 2k for college a year and even that is still alot I think.

this guy believes in systemic racism. he's not based.