When did Sup Forums realize ITS FUCKING MODS ARE JEWS?

I realized when this thread was moved to /bant/

killing an interesting discussion on the parallels between rl Political Ideologies and Archetypal Ideologies in Kotor2/SW through the Temperamental lens of Dr. Jordan Peterson,

>but "how many children do you want" and "Le Based Jew Weinerstein" are ok threads

your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur gay

That's kind of the point of /bant/ nigger.

fuck off

Hello jewfriends

im not a shill, you are by trying to dissolve trust in the mods

so discussing political theory is /bant/ material, but "LE BASED JEW" IS POL MATERIAL?

you must be an idiot for that not to be suspicious

fuck off

>forgot proxy
baka

It pisses me off too, because it always seems to happen when I'm having a good conversation in a thread.

You guys also missed a bit of what I was saying. The point of /bant/ is to kill legitimate discussions that seem to happen in quiet threads here.

>implying placing trust in mods is a good thing ever
>implying pointing out shit like this is something that should be fought against

>half of all threads on pol: shill threads and slide threads
>/bant/ was created so that mods can move shill threads away from pol

>genuine discussions get moved to /bant/, shill threads keep ruining pol

oops, you're right

>implying i wont just take the opposite position of you no matter what

was meant for damage control

>
RIP perfectly sane thread

what could he mean by this

meant

I keep hearing shit about jews on this site all the time but i thought it was just a fun meme, like #allmuslims and all blacks are niggers
can i get a swift explanation?

That is plausible but please be slightly more clear with your posts considering the context.

here's a basic gestalt... you ready? ok:

kys

I was up in the air about whether I wanted to play angry contrarian or actually speak from the heart. Chose to forgo the larp. You have to keep your options open until you get the feel of the thread.

lurk 1 year before posting again

yeah, pretty much

those people should understand that you cannot have NO OPPOSITION. and you can't always stay on top. you'll fall, it's part of the process.

trying to conquer and cut the territory of people like us only hastens the process

im not letting this thread slide so that the jewfag mods can keep the "LE BASED JEW" on the 1st page

I hear that some of the roads in Romania are very bumpy.

yeah, no fucking joke

it plays into why i hate to pay taxes here: all the tax money ends up being stolen or used as bribe money for votes shopping

we could really use the state fix those damn roads, but nope

what does
>kys
mean?

and did i use the meme arrows correctly?

NICE DOUBLES!

CTR meme was greatly overexaggerated by JIDF before the elections because it furthered their interests. You people have too short attention span.
WIth the information we have now we can look back and analyse what actually happened.

enjoy your $0.2

I was just trying to imply we should bump the thread, but yeah, it really pisses me off when we have to deal with shitty infrastructure and pay through the nose for gubmint gibs instead.

i know, i was just pretending to not get it

i mean its sad that even in my own country i cant do the shit that i like because jew money ruins everything and corrupts the politicians... if you know what i mean,jpg

Who the fuck am I shilling for in your opinion? Highlight my posts.

Consider the following:
>would Clinton campaign actually put the money necessary to create the shillcon that we saw before the election in the futile attempt to get the most adamant anti-left and by extension anti democrat userbase on the fucking interwebs? That would be like trying to push Hoppean memes on lefty-pol.

>who benefits most from the most pro-Israel president in the recent memory?

>why did the JIDF suddenly disappear 4-5 months before the election?

All I'm saying is look back and try to connect the dots.

I feel ya bro.

stfu and bump

kiss your sister

This place always been and will always be a Zionist board.

Hello I'm a shill and I try to get less bright Sup Forums posters to aquire some critical thinking skills because it definitely benefits anyone that would be willing to pay me shekels.

you're a part of the sheep system. you fall for one idea, that makes you a sheep. you belive the world is controlled by one group. you're a goddman sheep who won't look past the heard. stay humble Sup Forums

the mods are jews or agents for the jews, or maybe cuckservative shills. either way they suck

I realized today, when several of my VPN s got banned for posting about ((them)).
What the fuck

kek
That kinda applies to 2^3(net) chan lately though.

Mods did everything they could to stop pol identifying Eric Clanton as the bike lock attacker, including bans for anyone posting in the threads, something fishy, antifa infiltration maybe ?

maybe they are jews
maybe not

but what's certain is when you start 5 threads like these they'll get deleted regardless of one's shekel sense

When I got banned for a month during the paris elections because I had a point.

does your grandma give you $500 a month ?

>yet it doesn't apply to blacked threads etc.
really activated my almonds

that's because blacked threads are placed BY mods, idiot
you know a better way to increase board traffic than pissing off a whole bunch of people?

It's the "Fake Jews" you have to worry about more.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This is now officially a thread. Truth bomb guy is shitposting.

>peerblocker
why even waste the hdd space?

>Sup Forums mods are jews

wtf i love Sup Forums now

Im actually on my public rig , multiple people that are idiots .... I hide it and it stops most of the shit they try and find

I like you none the less

Flag checks out...

Enjoy your time here?

....That felt weird....

Now we know your ip address.

Good luck I'm behind 7 proxies ....

wew the nose knows

I'll find you

This Fucking pisses me off. Why can't we ever be allowed to have nice things?

Honest question. Do you have a hooknose? If you post i your schnozz i will love you forever.

yes, thank you for taking an interest!

Why don't you guys go full Jew and steamroll the palestinians? You know Trump and the Saudis won't bat an eye.

Doesn't post schnozz. Proxy or fake jew.

Trips say true, zeros say false..... ?

my nose, along with my general face, is 30% jewy. so my nose isnt hooked, just not a pug nose. i have a beautiful version of the jewy characteristics: full lips, strong nose, and deep black eyes.

> can i get a swift explanation?
> swift explanation?

It's the fucking joos m8. Those kikes are the ones pushing Cultural Marxism world wide.

> Oh user, you're overreacting. They don't control everything.

Yes they do. AIPAC, Google, YouTube, Facebook, GoldmanSachs, The Federal Reserve, CNN/MSN/HuffPo/Fox News/ etc. They make up roughly 1-2% of any westernized nation, yet normally make up over 50% of its "elites" and millionaires/billionaires. This isn't just a conspiracy theory. Seriously, just do some research into it. Also remember, any mention of this at all (whether it be good or bad) is considered "anti-Semitic".

right now our people and the world are not ready, but that day will come eventually.

What do you think?

I'm looking forward to it. Once you get all of that extra land you can call everyone home!

>very observant Captain obvious.

they why are you fucking playing along ? you should be tracking thes cockfags down and turning them into a liveleak vids for sport
b4 the big D O X

it was just today. i recieved a warning for either using the word "sage" or another word.

>...killing an interesting discussion on the parallels between
oh, that's a serious post you're making. I got nothing, I think I deserved my warning. it was probably for calling an op the n-word, the k-word, insulting his intelligence, questioning his personhood, dissing his single-parent mother, or pointing out that he can't do anything to fix any of the aforementioned shortcomings.
i definitely learned my lesson, though, n-word.

Who are you talking to?

This place is really going to hell. Tried to find a good reaction image, every picture on my phone would get me a ban.