Give me examples of how whites have culture

I want specific examples of how whites but more importantly white Americans have ANY culture. To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

I can pretty much confirm from my experiences growing up here in America and hanging out with whites that they have NO identity and no culture. White Americas don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands, don't maintain culture that they brought over as immigrants at all. All you have is sports and consumerist culture. Try and debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhiKgeJV3k0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

culture is like an accent, you don't notice you have one

Everyone below this line is a dirty nigger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ayo

this

Because there is no blanket culture for white Americans. Every state is unique in it's own way. I lived in rural Montana for 2 years, spent a summer in LA and spent 2 weeks in Texas. Each place was like a different country with a unique and distinct culture. I don't know why I have to explain this to you as an American, obviously you never leave your bedroom.

No you just can't notice white culture in America because there is none
>I'm Irish-American, I love St. Patricks day
>proceeds to go out and buy Guinness and St. Patricks day balloons
>meanwhile said """""Irish American""""" doesn't know anything about Ireland and is actually Irish German Anglo Cherokee and Mexican

Lmao fucking """"white""""" culture

Movies, the internet, literature, architecture, the natural sciencies, the concept of democracy and personal freedom and basically everything else that's actually of use to you has come from good ol' whitey.
Now fuck off from here and kill yourself you retarded nigg shit.
>Saged

Sadly, I agree. However, many immigrant communities, including some from Europe, have a nice culture/cuisine.

This is Europa.

I don't think there is a broad white American culture. There used to be a strong sense of identity about it, but ever since this country has pivoted to 3rd world standards, it's a weak identity.

I have a culture, and I'm a white American. But most white Americans have nothing to do with my culture. There are subcultures here, and sometimes strongly white groups are part of or exclusively in that subculture. But broadly speaking, the entire country is void of culture. And what we used to celebrate as being distinctly European about our collective identity isn't around anymore. I would fully support a re-emergence of that older European heritage movement if it were to arise. I'm kind of hoping the identitarian meme takes off here in the near future.

What are those Roman and Baltic symbols user? I know the others.

American culture IS white American culture because they're the majority (for now).

Every sidewalk you walk on is white American culture.

>american culture
>existing

Lmao if sidewalks is somehow culture than I think you proved my point. White Americans have NO culture. Nigger culture is disgusting but at least they have something to show for

>brown people have superior culture to you

please kill yourself

planes
phones
cars
space exploration
modern weapons
modern clothes
modern buildings
and the list goes on

I mostly mean brown people like Arabs, Persians and Indians. Although I will say South Americans and Central Americans are more cultured than white Americans for sure

desu that's pretty much what we do here for st patrick's but we are actually irish or anglo-irish

The core values of the country are what we get as far as 'culture' goes. It was founded by white Americans, built by white Americans, and continues to be run by, you guessed it... white Americans. I'd take constitutionality and the god-given rights it provides me over lederhosen, folk songs, and clogs-- any day of the week.

Don't be so defeatist, user. You were born into a country that despite it's relative youth has impacted the world significantly during our short tenure here.

It's a mixed bag, many things where created in americ, but not all of them, cultures distribute among themselves, the only person that would claim that americans have no culture it's someone for whom culture it's being american, I have seen people like that even my country it's just weird.

Culture? Are you fucking dumb user? Look at our festivals, histories, ancient religions and myths, holidays, historic sites, landmarks, wars.

This white people don't have culture meme needs to die, we were creating the Colosseum, London, Berlin, maths, science, art, literature. While everyone else but the Chinese and a select few arabs were fucking around in mud huts and sacrificing their elderly to crocodiles with a grand total of 500 words in their language.

>brown people have superior culture

Brown people have superior culture? Rape and murder is not superior to anything. Everyone has a culture, culture is what you do as a people. Ironically black culture comes from white redneck culture from when they were slaves, which comes from the areas of Britain that rednecks came from, in other words all of those dumb niggers saying whites have no culture are living in a bastardised version of the most degenerate white culture known to man

>give a single fuck about culture

It's a bourgeois concern anyhow.

You wouldn't catch a nigger alive at the Fayetteville Apple Festival.

>chinks

Might be smarter but lack empathy so they hold each other back.

>brown people have superior culture then you.

Lmao shitting in the streets? Singing Spanish in a dirty city? Seriously look up despacito a popular Spanish song they literally film the music video in trash. I mean brown people's culture is so shit as soon as whites go to these countries they start speaking our languages. all of South America speaks a white language and so does most of Africa.

>blacks are physically stronger.

Ever strongman winner has been white.l

/thread

Well, we also have Halloween. Or as you niggers call it, Prison Replenishment Day.

>Thanksgiving.

>Brown people have superior culture

Literally what?

Kek you will find out what white culture is soon enough.

>Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

This is a pleb-tier view of things that seems to indicate that you play too many video games and read far too little, but you have to realise that there are many types of "white" Americans

Casseroles

White American culture is so widespread and ingrained in the modern mindset that it's actually penetrated deep down and become the global 'norm'. It's the baseline from which we distinguish outliers, and as such we typically don't even think of it as being a culture.

This is why all other cultures define themselves by how different they are to western ideals, 'ooohhh look at us, our marriage ceremony is totally different, and our dancing is different, and we cook rice in this totally different way ohhhh'. This is why libshits behave so strangely, they think they hate western culture so much that they go looking for the most outlandish ways to act out against it, like a child throwing a tantrum because they've been told to keep quiet.

Gradually these western values are creeping deeper and deeper and soon all the cultures that shack up on our shores will embrace them completely in all but name, being limited to nothing but the odd eccentric wedding ceremony and the like.

I'll also add that brown music is only worth listening too after being refined and improved by white musicians.

You've internalized so much white culture that you mistake it for something universal. But entire continents had no sense of these things until white people blessed and privileged them with colonization. Things like:

1) The rule of law.
2) The division of labor.
3) Human rights.
4) Personal liberty.
5) Higher learning.
6) Fine arts.
7) Technological innovation.

And on and on and on and on...

As a shitskin, you've been "grafted in" to all these things, and think they're universal, human qualities. But as recently as a few centuries ago, your people (whether African, South American, etc) were literally running around barefoot in the dirt and skinning/boiling each other alive to appease false gods and tribal grievances. White people gave you your entire worldview. And your own ancestors could never have created it, or given it to you.

You mistake many aspects of our culture being the default/widespread for no culture.

>South Americans and Central Americans are more cultured than white American

countries full of corruption, drug wars, insecurity, poverty have better culture? are you fucking kidding me? you leftists americans will destroy your own country

White culture is the culture of winning. In all of it's aspects.

>To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

Life isn't a fucking RPG you retard. Plus I find white Americans have much more cultural distinction than modern non white immigrants do. The sports and consumerism thing is way more widespread among Indian immigrant communities in an area than it is amongst the more native white population

If you have to ask, then you clearly don't know.

We had a culture, it was stolen from us by the schools over the course of about ten generations.

Here's exactly one example of our proud, white American culture:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhiKgeJV3k0

>whites have no culture
>America, a melting pot of literally everybody, ever.

Have you ever been to each of the different other 49 states in the country besides your own?

Also- if any culture is better than "white culture", then why the fuck do so many non-whites want to immigrate here and become just like us?

You're some sheltered little brat arn't you?

I'm native american btw, and even I can see that.

>hanging out with whites that they have NO identity
They are more individualistic because with their creativity and intelligence they can survive much better on their own. Being K-selected is a cultural treasure inferior races will never understand.

>Also- if any culture is better than "white culture", then why the fuck do so many non-whites want to immigrate here and become just like us?
>us
>Im a native american btw

Lmao it's sad you try to be white when white people are filthy subhumans with no culture. You should embrace your actual identity

What the fuck are you talking about? Ten generations? The push for public education really came about in the post civil war era. My ancestors still had private German education in Pennsylvania up until 1880

I think a much shorter list would be what shitskins have contributed.

Lol ok, tell that to the failing reservation nations of tribes that can't manage their own shit and economy because they're too retarded.

I mean, fuck, America is majority Mexican or half mexican now.

You're fucking retarded to argue that whites/America have no culture when it's been so ingrained into modern life.

Even the Chinese wanted to become like us and to a lesser degree they did.

Kek you're not European if you're a Cypriot and it's sad that you shill for Europeans when you're not

whites have no culture

is this a joke

you are typing on white culture moron

Europeans are superior to you in every way nigger and Cyprus is in Europe

Including colleges. They started at the top.

It was planned. They're following plans made centuries ago.

On another subject I want to say this. Many White people feel as though they dont have a unique culture. The reason for this is that White culture is world culture. I dont mean that our culture is made up of other cultures, I mean that our culture has been adopted by everyone in the world. This makes us feel as though our culture isnt special or unique. Say for example that every business man in the world wore a kimono, that every skyscraper was in the shape of a pagoda, that every door was a sliding one, and that everyone ate every meal with chopsticks. This would probably make a Japanese man feel as though he had no unique traditional culture.

>Europeans are superior to you in every way nigger and Cyprus is in Europe

I can guarantee you Europeans are not superior to me culturally I win against them there. White civilization is subhuman as fuck nowadays just look at what they're teaching kids about gender. Whites stopped being superior at anything a long time ago

Also you're not white or european and it;s pathetic you're trying to be

Pretty sure that Cyprus is European certainly more so than you will ever be

Every nation, including White Americans, has a culture. Moreover, American Culture is dominant in this world. Their values and attitudes towards life make Americans distinct from any other ethnicity. Americans have their own folk art, Americana, as well as their own music, literature and fine arts. I wonder what is your concept of culture.

This.
>WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIEEET

You also shouldnt be virtue signaling races and telling people (who by choice partake in this modern society) to "embrace" their root heritage and use it as a weapon against "whites." You fucking racist.

Yeah, I'm native. You don't fucking own me and you do not know what is "best" for me. Who are you to tell me what to do, you fucking racist?

I like white "culture" because unlike little trendy fucks like you who argue about "culture", I don't take my first world comforts for granted.

BBQs, gifting cars to teen kids, high school culture, mart sharting, blacking out on weekends, drug use/stoners, homelessness, beach bikinis and vacations, going to the movies, music concerts, retiring at 60s, cruises, divorces, restaurants

It's easier to see when you stay at another country watch a film and see some stuff you don't have where you're at. You'd be surprised as well how many aspects have been exported and copied by other countries due to Hollywood hegemony.

Nice pasta I recognized it therefore it's mine
It goes on: “Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives.”
The manifesto comes from a website registered under Dylann Roof’s name, lastrhodesian.com, discovered through a Reverse Whois lookup on domaintools.com.
I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.
I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.
Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.

Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldn't be thinking about race.

>White Americas don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands, don't maintain culture that they brought over as immigrants at all.

The Godfather widely considered the greatest American film...maybe you should watch it sometime senpai.

You're pathetic my friend. The white subhuman came in and killed all of your people, stole your land, ruined your heritage, and use your artifacts for entertainment in museums and what do you do? You defend them and their nonexistent culture. You're a disgrace to your ancestors who would cut these subhumans scalps off. Instead you sympathize with your occupiers. Maybe this is why you got killed off in the first place, weak fool

>A native american shitskin who's culture consists of half naked retards living in tents and screaming while dancing around a totem thinks he is culturally superior
If you don't like European culture you better get off the internet,throw your pc in the trash,sell your car and go live in the woods and practice your "superior" culture

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.

I wish with a passion that niggers were treated terribly throughout history by Whites, that every White person had an ancestor who owned slaves, that segregation was an evil an oppressive institution, and so on. Because if it was all it true, it would make it so much easier for me to accept our current situation. But it isnt true. None of it is. We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons.

Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave. Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor. This applies to in the states where slavery never existed, as well as people whose families immigrated after slavery was abolished.

>BBQs, gifting cars to teen kids, high school culture, mart sharting, blacking out on weekends, drug use/stoners, homelessness, beach bikinis and vacations, going to the movies, music concerts, retiring at 60s, cruises, divorces, restaurants

Half of these examples are degenerate as fuck dude. If this is white culture this is laughable

>Can't see the forest for the trees - the post.

couldn't have said it better user, fucking hate when shitskins try and claim Spanish as a """brown""" language when it actually belongs to big brother Europe

Kek what faggot? I'm not a native american that's the other guy

We made everything, fuck off nigger.

Get out of here you moose-fucker it's called Halloween

I'm not sure what culture you have friend but I can assure you it's in no way comparable to European culture

Damn, user. Back at it again with the racism.

I work hard, save money, buy guns and live happily- because of the fact that "whites" conquered these lands. I could care less what your "social justice" rhetoric of history implies since it obviously does not affect me in the slightest.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. Go pretend to be "culturally noble" in any third world shit hole and see how far that will get you.

>white Americans have ANY culture.

Our mannerisms and the way white people interact with each other.
4th of July
American Football
Food (including ethnic food that's been americanized)
Honor and respect for military
Respect for the constitution and the belief that you alone have the ability to improve your quality of life.

Tell me what's so great about asian culture? Anime and sushi? Wow such a rich culture.

Brown people culture? We slop together a bunch of food together in a pot, while we dance around a hat.

Nigger culture is what? They're physically stronger? Were you even trying.
You're a fucking faggot.

MODS ARE DELETING THREADS ABOUT HILLARY PODESTA CHILD PORN PIZZAGATE SETH RICH DNC

POST YOUR EVIDENC

>To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

this is because you're a fucking manchild and think dungeons and dragons is real life

The liberal ideology that you possess from which you are even CAPABLE of having the particular opinion you have on this issue is itself a product of White Culture.

American movies (depends uf you're talking about culture or Culture)

Who gives a shit the same goes for niggers or whatever the hell you are,the only people who's culture is worth a damn other than Europeans are a few Asian countries and the ancient middle east

this

>try and debate me
never debate with pompous narcissists who use that line

Ok, so for my generation I'm a Californian. I surf, I skateboard, I snowboard, I smoke weed, I listen to sublime, I like mexican food, I've lived in Los Angeles etc.

For my parents generation, I'm a catholic. I go to church, I was raised in catholic schools, I play catholic sports, I participate in catholic organizations and charities. I will meet a catholic woman and marry her in the church and raise my kids in a similar manner.

For my grandparents generation, I'm Irish American. We celebrate Irish holidays, hate the British, get drunk at family reunions. I'll marry a bonnie Irish lass and bring her home to be blessed by my old ass grandma

Is this John redcorn

NIGGER DETECTED
I REPEAT, NIGGER DETECTED

White people love other peoples cultures for some reason. What's wrong with your women?

No, but I can leave a smoke signal message.

What lefty fags like you and arrogant Eurofucks don't understand when they say "le americans have no culture xD" is that the USA is really big. The only things that are common on a national level between every American are garbage like McDonalds and Hollywood movies. Each region, however, has plenty of its own culture. The cowboy/ranching scene in the West has left behind a sense of "rugged individualism" with spread out communities and familiarity with animals and livestock. In the Northeast, a business and trade oriented approach results in a face-to-face communication style, but at the cost of relative coldness since everyone is just a trade partner. Down South, there are lots of tight-knit communities and a strong emphasis on helping your neighbor. Regional foods as well. Ask someone not from the Northeast what a Whoopie Pie is, or a non-Southerner to describe grits. You can get BBQ anywhere, but try it in Texas or Kansas City and then somewhere else and try to say it's the same. Common dress is spreading, but it also used to be regional. Jeans were created for cowboys and miners out West doing hard labor for their durability and simultaneous comfort. The overall look was from the South and Midwest for farmers, and the Puritan tradition in the Northeast, especially New England, combined with the aforementioned business first style led to conservative dress. Jazz music, rock music, and blues music are all American creations. Add in the idea of a self-determined government and individual rights, both first implemented in America, it means you're full of shit.

Yea, whites are degenerates with no culture, specifically white Americans.

T.Iranian

On a day to day basis, what exactly is a Mexican migration doing that's so special? Eating tacos and listening to music in Spanish? Great, they are so superior.

If you want to find culture, just compare white America with China. Look to differences in language, food, dress, political and legal structures, philosophy, music, national holidays, TV shows, Films, literature etc. Put the differences side by side in two columns. One White America and one China. The differences you find are the respective cultures of both people.

Hard to define a culture when leftists have spent generations redefining culture.

The presiding culture that segregated america from europe and the one that outlasted ww2 was
>work ethic

>opera
>orchestra
>architecture
>engineering
>law
>civics

>and the ancient middle east
KEEEKKKKKKKK

>white people habe no culture
hmm, I'm a white American and I celebrate my heritage and its Scottish culture every year with:
1) traditional Scottish garb (kilts, sporans, tams, etc.)
2) bagpipes
3) highland games events
4) Scottish traditional dancing
5) pastries (meat pies, bridies, etc)
6) hating the British

nigger the list goes on

Kys

And what little "culture" they have happens to be completely degenerate shit

Pic related is a staple of white culture. What a marvelous innovation these whites have created!

Yeah, there's good and bad everywhere, child brides and genital mutilation in Middle East and Africa, raping games in Egypt, head chopping in Mexico...

>laugh at people who created civilization

Burger education

There are bad things everywhere, but america and Anglo country's have the worst qualities to them regarding cultural degeneracy.

civilization evolves; it wasn't soley created at one specific point in time or area