Weed

Currently working at probation office in the South. Constantly having Tyrone's and Cletus' come through the office ruining their lives because they won't stop smoking marijuana. Tyrone somehow aced a job interview with a reputable company and pissed it all away because he didn't pass their drug test. Female Cletus is crying because she can't feed her children yet somehow is able to smoke weed on a weekly basis.
Marijuana isn't an addictive substance (or so we've all been told). What the fuck is wrong with these rednecks and dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-and-dreams-halting-long-term-use-can-lead-to-one-strange
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
herb.co/2016/05/25/sweet-dreams-prevent/
vice.com/en_us/article/why-are-your-dreams-suddenly-so-intense-when-you-stop-smoking-weed-876
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11576029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People with an IQ lower than 130 should NEVER use drugs. Including caffeine, Sugar and Alcohol.

They can't seperate the good feeling of the high from actual achievement. So they become addicted.

I've gone my entire first year in college high as fuck and not spend a dime, so that's possible
>befriended dorm next door who happened to be stoners

They're just dumb, making stupid decision, same stupidity they worked with before or after they smoked. I still get my left and right mixed up sometimes and I've always had that embarrassing moment as a kid, after I started smoking in college I still repeat that stupid mistake [less now - probably due to using it more guiding people while driving]

During those college years my friend got a great office job working we were super smokers probably so much THC content in our bodies, he stopped 2 days before the drug test and popped niacin like candy, he was red and itchy as a beat took the piss test he came over celebrated by smoking ourselves silly as usual. He passed. Got the job makes a pretty penny got one of those new mustangs still smokes like a chimney.

Do you think there's a correlation between self discipline and IQ? There's no chemical dependency associated with marijuana so it should be fairly easy to stop. Especially with ones family and livelihood at stake.

Shut up you cunt fag, Do we makes "muh sloppy fat degenerate beer-cunt" threads? This isn't worth discussing anymore and calling weed smokers niggers is hardly political

I've met functional stoners as you've described. It's almost as if these people have an irresistible compulsion. They can't help but make shit decisions.

Get rid of drugs and people are still going to suck-drugs are necessary to our existence

Whether is enhances it or ruins it is subjective and irrelevant

>What the fuck is wrong with these rednecks and dindus?
why don't we just remove them

What "small government" fuck would want to control what anyone puts in their body. If you can be decent and functional, it doesn't matter what you do, your potential is yours to waste.

It's psychologically addictive for people with trauma.

weed supposed to be a reward you do after you finish a days responsibilities

nigs forgo the responsibilities, and the "after" itself, instead opting to smoke first and then do nothing after

You answered your own question, the marijuana is hardly a factor when considering what they are

DUDE

*hits bong*

DUUUDEE

*rolls joint*

BROOOOOOO LIKE...

*eats brownie filled with weed*

WOOOOAAAHHH

*hits dab rig*

WEEEEEEDD????

*buys more weed from shady inner-city youth*

DUUUUDEE......

*gets so stoned that he forgot what he was talking about then remembers after eating some chips*

DUDE BRO... WEED???

*watches rick and morty*

LMAAAOOOOOO

*watches a leaf fall*

LMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

*smokes more weed*

LMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*dies from THC overdose*

>smoke weed everyday
>high 24/7 for years
>have to be high or else can't sleep
>not able to hold down a job

>tfw you see a fat cunt eating an apple and come to the conclusion that apples are bad for you

I wouldn't say hardly a factor. It enhances their shit decision making skills

Excuse me buddy, Sup Forums is a collectivist board. Lolbertarianism died with Ron Paul

Let's be a real if you remove weed from the equation a shitty probate is gonna find some other way to violate. A good probate who enjoyed weed before being convicted can easily make it through their time without popping either through abstinence or other methods.

They're paying your salary so what's your fucking problem? If you don't like dealing with retards get a different job, dumbass.

last iq test i got 134
hourly smoker for over 15 years
>may 30th i decided to quit for a month
>may 31st i smoked 3 times cause why not
>june 1 official stop date cause its easier to remember june1- july 1 for stop start dates
>my only complaint is that im now bored since i spent a lot of time emblazening
>still got a bunch sitting in a sealed glass jar waiting for july 4th

a non retard can just turn it off with little to no issue/temptation. i know in a week or 2 my dreams will come back again too which is fun as hell

last time i did this (temporary cleanout), i had a dream which encompassed a whole life. when i woke up i was sad that id never see that family again. i can remember nothing at all of it now, aside from knowing the event occurred and the feeling of loss when i woke up

Because republictards aren't "small government." They have no morals. They're the party of feels not reals and have been since eisenhower.

no you fuckin didn't, you're such a god damn faggot. Don't go telling people that irl, no one will believe you.

I'm fine with dealing with retards. Just trying to understand the retard

people who have smoked that long and know the dream correlation will understand and those who lack the experience may remember a similar story they read, should they ever experience the same

your opinion is irrelevant

You put far too much effort into a post that wasn't funny, and didn't even have a strong point. I can't tell whether it's meant to be pro- or anti-marijuana satire.

fuck off you lowlife gobshite

Yeah I'll take shit that never happened for $500, Alex.
Stop being a faggot

I've been smoking daily and taken breaks of a couple of months for like 5 years now.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe it's just you. Or you could be lying.

lol you are talking about yourself here too, i hope you know this.

>not able to hold down a job
How do you buy weed, user?

You too thanks. :^)

That picture made me smile a bit.

I get intense dreams when I stop smoking

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-and-dreams-halting-long-term-use-can-lead-to-one-strange
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
herb.co/2016/05/25/sweet-dreams-prevent/
vice.com/en_us/article/why-are-your-dreams-suddenly-so-intense-when-you-stop-smoking-weed-876
wew lads its been a while since i talked to casual smokers

Hi OP. I Had the same experience. I did a work study at a probabtion office. Almost every person who violated their parole was because they failed a drug test for weed. They would literally rather go back to prison than stop smoking

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11576029

People who have shitty lives look for easy escapes rather than difficult, yet correct, long term solutions

>Marijuana isn't an addictive substance (or so we've all been told). What the fuck is wrong with these rednecks and dindus?
What's happening? You mean what's no happening? Natural selection is what is not happening.

NO. Of course not. Whenever anyone on Sup Forums talks about certain people being sterilised, banned from employment, or politics, etc they are ALWAYS the exception! You have to remember that user.

Also everyone on Sup Forums is ripped, rich, has 130+ iq, a large penis, but were "misunderstood" in school. Possibly for being so "dark, brooding and smart." :^)

Unfortunately they'll let their kids starve as well

Lol, burger.. you drank the kool aid. Satisfy your thirst for knowledge with something a more enlightening refreshment.

>Hurrrr gubberment sez ill eagle, muz be bad, maga! I hate gubberment

I don't blame them for ignoring an irrational, self-interested authority violating their bodily integrity. Why is it you kikes get off on that shit?

>Casual smokers.
>Bragging about how much devils lettuce he smokes.

Wow user you sound really cool and I've picked up from your insinuations that you must have many more life achievement than I do. :^)

welfare

Just legalize it and breed strains of it that decrease fertility. Natural selection will solve the weed problem.

I have no problem with marijuana and think it should be legal. As long as it is illegal, however, I have no sympathy for shit tier humans who put marijuana in front of their children and freedom

Haha refer to

why is the state ruining their lives?
these people are doing a non violent victimless act, and the state fucks them over
the retards are people like you enforcing ridiculous laws

I never claimed to have superior genetics and that I should reproduce

read the reply chain potato you look as retarded as those i decimated above

Most aren't on probation for marijuana offenses. I get wife beaters, sex offenders, and DUI. Drug testing is just part of the terms of the court. THEY are ruining their lives.

Stop blaming others like a dindu

This. I'd like to add that I used to smoke regularly and I haven't in 6 months. As a result, my mind is clearer and I feel overall much healthier. It's really not worth pissing your life away to get a funny feeling in your head.

I'm on probation for a marijuana violation
and honestly my PO is cool to me because I cause no problems and follow all the rules
the law is retarded and cost me thousands of dollars and a lot of time
I've never been in trouble before fully cooperative non violent no victims, what's funny is the state said they are the victim in court

Weed is such a weird substance cause it's capable of making you incredibly complacent and also incredibly mentally uncomfortable. All how you use it. It's by far my favorite hallucinogenic, and I've done all the big ones a bunch of times.

The addictive element is a little complex too, it's not like opiates or cigarettes obviously where you get physically ill if you don't smoke. Some people bitch about not being able to sleep or eat, but that stems from their dietary and exercise issues I promise you. It's more like being addicted to Runescape or soda or shitty food. You've made such a big space for weed in your life that you feel empty and uncertain without it, smoking becomes a comfort ritual backed by a powerful dopamine rush. That can be hard to quit if you're weak willed.

I'm a strong willed person, I make a lot of money and I'm an elite athlete. For me weed has been super positive. I really like getting high, especially the first time for the day. In that sense it's just another recreational chemical, but it doesn't impact my training at all like I can smoke in the morning and lift in the afternoon with no strength loss. But then I've also had a million meditative experiences with weed, driving or at concerts or on planes or just sitting in my room meditating or doing yoga. It's called me on my shit, sometimes for mistakes I've made years in the past. More than Acid, more than DMT, it's helped me come to terms with who I am, how I come off to people, where my choices will take me in life, and more. And for that I am extremely grateful.

The state you live in is fucked. We classify marijuana as a victimless crime. First offense will be wiped off record if all obligations are fulfilled

weed turns people into slumy ass druggies. alcohol doesn't do that. alcohol builds empires.

I was hoping for that but they sperged out because I had a couple different types of pot and a little hash
so they wanted to charge me with trafficking but I could plea to possession and that's what I did
It was all stacked against me
the stop was for a turn signal violation, and they said they had a spotter who saw me through binoculars, and I was pulled over a couple miles down the road. From the search my buddy got scared and believed the cop that pot isn't a big deal and he admitted to his baggie which got the car searched to find my 2 baggies and the little slab of hash.
but I guess you live and you learn, I've made more money this year than any other because I'm focused and thinking clear, but still I would like to smoke a nice joint occasionally

What was their PC to search in the first place? Never consent to a search. No matter how many veins are coming out of the officers forehead.
Have had too many clients be arrested because they don't know what the 4th amendment is

There was a bunch of flashing lights down the road looked a little like a dui check point, so my buddy and I decided to turn at the next intersection. They were watching with binoculars
they suspected something was up because we turned and came at us for hiding something. I denied it but the cop scared my friend and lied saying they don't care about pot. My friend admitted to his pot which opened up the right to search.

Yeeeeep. Preach for the children, user. I didn't learn about it til 28.

Yeah they target cars that turn away before checkpoints. Your friend needs to harden up

wrong

>People with an IQ lower than 130 should never do something I disapproved of

I accidently the image

I've known plenty of people who hold down 9-5s and even own their own businesses who toke up on a daily basis. Why the hell are control freaks so worried about what people who are willing to actually WORK do in their off time?

If smoking a blunt is what motivates you to roll out of bed in the morning and go earn a paycheck, I say go for it. Stuff needs to be decriminalized and destigmatized in the corporate sector. Anti-MJ foppery does way more damage to people than the actual drug.

If someone's on welfare, that's a different story. No candy if you're not willing to go trick-or-treating.

Weed doesn't give you a hangover, doesn't fuck up your sleep cycles, doesn't disrupt your gut bacteria, doesn't dehydrate you, isn't caloric and sugar filled, doesn't complicate consent, doesn't impair driving ability, doesn't deplete muscle strength, doesn't trash the immune system, doesn't impair judgement on the same scale, and a million more.

Not arguing alcohol hasn't built empires but as two objective substances alcohol has way worse impacts.