A black jewish boy runs home and asks his dad if he is more black or jewish. His dad asks why, and the son replies...

A black jewish boy runs home and asks his dad if he is more black or jewish. His dad asks why, and the son replies, "someone at school is selling their bike for $50. I was wondering if I should talk him down to $25 or just steal the bike."

we don't tolerate racism or antisemitism on this board, go peddle your hate mongering someplace else.

A filthy kike asks his filthy jew father for $20. The jew father replies "$10? what do you need $5 for?"

>we don't tolerate racism
of course u dont u race traitor brit. you got a fucking shitskin running your biggest city

>u
>u
>t. brainlet
Also, txt talk is strictly against the rules, treat the language we provided you with the respect it deserves.

How do you starve a nigger?
Hide the foodstamps under their work boots.

How are the muslims in your nation? Are they behaving themselves? Not blowing themselves up at any concerts i hope

You make up for that other leaf. Good joke, user

>A black jewish boy runs home and asks his dad if he is more black or jewish. His dad asks why, and the son replies, "someone at school is selling their bike for $50. I was wondering if I should talk him down to giving me $25 for it or just steal the bike."
fixed it senpai

Maybe that boy should embrace both heritages and sell the bike for $50 and then steal it back afterwards?

Upvoted!

How do you know if black people is outside in the dark?

You don't, because they are busy stealing things.

Fuck off faggot
Like't it

Muslims are worse than germany and sweden but everything they do is legal due to age old laws from the 11th century

What's the similarity between a nigger and a tornado?

It only takes one to ruin a neighbourhood.

We'll have no islamophobia on this board, pol is for the discussion of politics in an adult & non discriminatory manner.

>Fuck off faggot
Not an argument.

Here's a classic:

What's the difference between a nigger and a large pizza?

The pizza can feed a family

Twist: the neighborhood is the joke for being so weak that all it takes is 1 nigger to ruin it

Subtle, missed it at first. The real way of the jew.

What do you say if you wake up late at night only to see your TV floating in the middle of the room?

"Drop it Nigger"

A pakistani man, a british man and a black man walked into a bar.

He asked for a pint of non-alcohol beer.

That nigga on the left is blurple.
Nigga puttin ninjas out of business with that natural skin tone
That nigga looks like he could turn milk dark just by looking at it for too long

FPBP

Thank you so much this joke offended me and I think I might have to go cry in my safe space for a bit now but it's good to know there are people like you defending our feelings

Why are Jew's noses so big?

Air is free.

Why do black people smell so bad?
So blind people can hate them as well.

How do you start a rave in Ethiopia?

Tape KFC to the ceiling.

This one night a girl decides to go to the bar. While there she meets a black guy there and they start hitting it off and decide to leave together, but before they get in the car she turns to him and says, "Is it true what they say about black guys?" He says, "Yeah." Then she says, "Prove it!" He says "Ok"
Then he stabs her and runs off with her purse.

Have you ever tried Ethiopian food?
Neither have they

I thought it was imported rice and hamburgers?

THIS.
SO. MUCH. THIS.

>Implying this graphic wouldnt moisten the vaginas of most euro-whores and push them further to pro-immigration views.

underrated

Jew pedo in the white van: oy vey little girl, just because it said free candy doesn't mean you can eat it all.