Prove this wrong, Sup Forums. Protip: you can't

Prove this wrong, Sup Forums. Protip: you can't.

>Pagancucks btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03KXFMyru8E
youtube.com/watch?v=a4pPLwAL_Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no doubt in my mind that the Catholic church had a major role in the development of Western civilization, but I believe that is due to its racial composition rather than its theology.
Western civilization would exist with and without Christianity.

>but I believe that is due to its racial composition rather than its theology.

explain more, please

I mean that a white Christian organization excelled because it was white, not because it was Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=03KXFMyru8E

Ep 1: Dr Thomas Woods: The Catholic Church - Builder of Civilization

yes I am erect

What if they were white Muslims? Or Jews

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=a4pPLwAL_Qo

They restricted science. Even Galileo was put under house arrest. Why Protestant Europe is so far ahead of pastanigger Europe.

Thomas Woods mentions the importance of monasteries, something that protestants don't believe, they believe monks shouldn't exist at all

>didn't read the book

sort yourself out

>get civilisation from romans
>WE WUZ BUILDERS AN SHIET

>Why Protestant Europe is so far ahead of pastanigger Europe.
You mean working 80 hours a week and giving all that money to the Jew? HAHAHAHAHA

>jew in ornate hat is no longer a jew

I give the Cuckolicks props for making western cuvilization BUT they're cinplete fucking heretics

>how the Catholic church built western civilization
But western civilization existed long before Christianity.

MUH THE WHITE RACE IS GOD

Considering gaythiests are destroying the west. No

>gaythiests
what is this retarded buzzword. Can you not spell 'theist' correctly

I won't rule out that religion is a factor, but I think the race is a larger factor.
I don't think there is anything in Islam or Judaism that would make them particularly worse religions for organizing white people than Christianity.
I'd like to compare it to Christians of any other race. Note how only white people have excelled as Christians.

Monasteries work well as an early form of universities, but they suffer from a flaw which I don't believe can be overlooked. If priests and monks are among the most educated people in Europe, it can only hurt Europe to prevent them from having families.

>Note how only white people have excelled as Christians.

I don't understand what this means. Like, practicing the faith in general, or creating stuff in the name of God

Also,
>I won't rule out that religion is a factor, but I think the race is a larger factor.

Is contradictory to
>but I believe that is due to its racial composition rather than its theology

So what is it

You need to read "Hagarism: The making of the Islamic World" published in 1977

The jews invented christianity to pacify whites
then they invented islamism to destroy christianity.

Read the book, it will blow your mind. It was a gigantic redpill before anyone ever thought of the word. It is written by well respected historians, it is well researched, and backed by fact not bullshit.

Basically the jews had sided with invaders to help destroy christianity, and christiandom had been pushed all the way back to constantinople. But the christians retook all they had lost, and when they did they genocided jews ruthlessly as the traitors they were.
The jews driven into the arabian peninsula begin thier mind tricks with the arabs and invent Islam in its earliest forms to wage war against christians.

>romans
>civilization
Lel

>muh
That's very close to my argument. The white race is supreme no matter the religion it follows.

>Protestcuck

> Islam
Islam is anti intellectual, while its true they have a brief golden age they turned their back on Intellectualism when they came across Aristotle. Look up Al Ghazali, Thomas Woods even talks about him, the leading Islamic philosopher of his time. He basically declared Aristotle to be heresy because Aristotle says the world is fixed but Muslims believe Allah wills everything to be as it is.

>Judaism
This doesn't make sense at all because Judaism is a religion exclusive to a certain group hence whites people can't be a part of it

I see how my original post implied that I meant the Christian religion had no impact whatsoever, but that's not what I believe. I'm sorry to have misrepresented myself and I hope my second post
made my beliefs more clear.

The greatest achievement of Christianity is the placement of decisions on morality on a completely external source while not keeping Man slaves to God. Modernist thinking destroys the first part, Muslims destroy the second.

They're actively trying to dismantle it right now.
>BergoglioKissingMigrantFeet.jpg

Dark Ages

>muh science
>Muh ebil Catholics suppressing science
>Finally le freedumb from religion
>Look up who founded every single elite European university
>...

Fedoras and pagancucks can't refute fhis

that photo is a fucking meme lol

I think Islam's anti intellectualism is more based on its followers than its theology. Christianity doesn't really encourage intellectualism, but the white Christians are curious people.
As for the Judaism part, he asked if it would be different had they been white Muslims or Jews. I assumed he meant white converts to Judaism.

soooooo you're saying I should what....I should have x ray vision implants and rocket boots if that didn't happen?

>placement of decisions on morality on a completely external source
Okay
>while not keeping Man slaves to God
I don't see how Christianity does this. I won't say that Christianity has man as a slave to God, but it does have men act as sheep to God.

>that pic

Actually, athiestfag here but, if I understand correctly they preserved a lot of knowledge throughout the wars as a neutral party generally speaking and also, ironically to today's day and age, advanced science quite considerably.

While, racial composition isn't wrong perhaps, it might be the very theology which made it the sacred lamb not to be attacked, allowing it to do such things unimpeded.

Galileo was at odds with other scientists of his day and while he was right, his support for it at the time was not adequate. So he was right, but for the wrong reasons, and was persecuted because he called the Pope a faggot and took a metaphorical shit on his desk when the church didn't kneel before his then-not-yet-adequately-supported conclusions.

PAY
MY
INDULGENCES

Catholicism wasn't a prevailing theology in the US until well after we were number 1
In fact during most of the rise of the US Catholicism wasn't popular at all

>Christianity doesn't really encourage intellectualism
But that's not true, maybe Protestantism but not Catholicism, the Catholic Church never turned its back against science and intellectualism. I should have mention St. Thomas Aquinas in my previous post. He was accused by Martin Luther and others as reading too much Aristotle but Aquinas never forgot Christ, once, and he mended together faith and reason. Catholics believe faith and reason should never contradict but compare that to Muslims who think reason threatens faith

Paganfag here and the neutral party is an interesting perspective, but I imagine the church would lose its neutral position during the wars between Protestants and Catholics.

Stop it.

im glad they helped build it, but that doesn't mean religion can't be proven wrong and disowned. seniority doesn't take priority everywhere. just because it was here first does not give it a right to always be there. it's like Sup Forums. just because weebs built this shithole, doesn't mean they belong on every board.

God is superior to Man. You need this to have the first part of what I said. However, God is seen as a companion, a father, a friend. That's not what happens in Islam. There, he's your master.

The greeks are responsible for western civilization. So called christian ethics and values are nothing more than greek philosophy repackaged with a jewish religion label.

Christianity itself was responsible for Western Civilization, the "Catholic Church" is just the corrupt side, wearing the cloak of holiness, but having none of the substance.

god isn't real dumbass

I deeply admire St. Thomas Aquinas. I'll agree that the Catholic church put an emphasis on intellectualism, but I don't think there's anything in the Christian theology that expressly encourages one to study the world.
The Orthodox churches aren't especially scientific, but their theology is very similar.

>le Galileo argument
At least you didn't mention the Inquisition

Western Civilization was pretty terrible until protestant Europe started running countries.
>Europe was poorer as a whole and per capita than China, the Middle East, and India during the middle ages
>Europe severely lagged in cultural and technological innovations to those in China, the Middle East, and India during the middle ages

Europe was shit until Protestantism brought it into its 16th century though 20th century golden age

Meant for the general shitshow that was parts of European warfare.

That's not relevant to the discussion.
I'd argue otherwise about Christianity's view on man's relation to God. God's authority is quite intense in Christianity and the punishment for not obeying him is severe. That seems comparable to the master perspective in Islam.
I'd actually say that the Pagan view on the gods is more similar to a friend or a father relationship than Christianity. The gods don't punish Pagans for not worshiping them.

The West would not have achieved what it did without Christianity.

white people are good at inventing stuff regardless of what god they pray to

>Europe was poorer as a whole and per capita than China, the Middle East, and India during the middle ages
>Europe severely lagged in cultural and technological innovations to those in China, the Middle East, and India during the middle ages
I think that has more to do with the Muslims halting Europe's ability to interact with the rest of the world.

Catlocics fuxked up when they let the boys get raped. And what the fuck is up with that? Aren't girls better? IDK.

>the West would not be a failing, degenerate mass of corruption without Christianity

I have more faith in white people than that.

You dumb faggots. Catholicism didn't create Western Civilization, it IS Western Civilization. The two are inseparable.

> Muh Catholicism is only good because it was whites

Yes! No shit! Catholicism is the cultural and religious expression of white Europeans! The two are inseparable! Catholicism IS Europe!

This idea that these things are separable is just Marxist deconstruction. You can't even view your own past and heritage except through the deconstructionist lens. Western Civ, Catholicism, Whiteness, European, all these terms are the same thing. They aren't distinct components. They are each intertwined causes and effects of each other.

People who say that Catholicism isn't Christianity,or that it's not true Christianity, are correct. It is the Christianity of Europe, of Whites, of whatever you want to call it. The romans took some reformed Judaism and ran with it for awhile, making it theirs. Then Europeans picked it up from them, merged it with their own culture, an developed it further. And that shared religion and culture built Europe. And when it was shattered in the Reformation, so was Europe. And it's been all downhill since. All the bullshit that's followed, from French Revolution to Marxism to Communism to modern SJW bullshit is all downstream of the original fracturing of the Europe worldview in the Reformation. It opened the gates to moral relativism that we've been suffering under in one form or another since.

>Christianity would not exist if the West was not a failing, degenerate mass of corruption

>the Dark Ages never happened, and the fall of Rome had nothing to do with Christianity, and the horrendously lessened quality of life for Europeans at the time had nothing to do with the church's barbaric practices
You worship a literal dead kike on a stick, and you call yourself European?

>tfw CoE Protestant
>tfw agree with the one the left.

I've always been taught to read the bible metaphorically, not literally. To find deeper meaning within the scriptures.

>Catholicism is the cultural and religious expression of white Europeans!
Yet it hinges on worshiping a nonwhite, nonEuropean god?

this

Rome never fell

>You dumb faggots. Catholicism didn't create Western Civilization, it IS Western Civilization.

Western civilization existed before Christianity. Now take your hillbilly autism to a library.

That's a controversial opinion. How do you defend it?

Paganism does not guarantee the first part, though, as it has gods not God; or rather, its gods are beings among the universe just like humans, and are most often used as alternatives to scientific explanations.

Fathers do punish their children. Also, most importantly, it is often considered that sinners themselves go willingly to hell, whether they realize it or not. The saying is that the door to hell is closed from within.

>Jew religion built "Western civilization"
>"Western civilization" which has created communism, feminism, multiculturalism, globalism and valued equality

why is it controversial?

>Said by the country formed by a bunch of Protestants who thought European Protestantism wasn't going far enough.

Come home, Anglo man.

You're absolutely correct.

That's why traditional Catholicism is the last line of defense of Western Civilization.

why not both?
there is a very distinct difference in the three faiths
we are fallen, messiah is coming
we are fallen, messiah was here and restored us
we are fallen, no messiahs

>christcucks denying history
Not surprising, go lick some Arab feet now.

>meme reply

surely you can do better

I think you are half right, but I think it was a combination of Whites and being Christian.

That way even shitty white people were still decent and worked.

>"rome never fell"
>p-please give me serious replies

you are as dogs

you see the flag and immediately your thoughts go to arabs and dicks

>We Wuz catholic edition
Nice try cathocucks

I think Paganism would just lower the number of shitty white people.

We're talking about who built "Western Civilization" not the kike'd out garbage that Americans built in the modern day

Thats a very sound argument

>How the Lutheran Church Built Civilization

ftfy

Do you deny it? You already deny history, you deny making an actual rebuttals to my arguments, and now you accuse me of being a homosexual.
Your religion is a joke, historically it has weakened Europe in many ways and prevented it from reaching its full potential.
Christianity is just altered Judaism, it is a foreign desert religion. The only good parts of it are the parts it stole from European "paganism," which at the time was just European culture and soul.

Any more sandnigger verses to quote?

>Prove this wrong, Sup Forums. Protip: you can't.
Why would I want to try to prove that wrong? It ISN'T wrong.

hello my name is smith
Can i interest you in a set of magic pants you get a free pass for the mothership and preferential access to u.s federal government employment plus you get to have sex with your daughter (s)

but if i reply in earnest to you we both become the I AM SILLY comic

>t. triggered pagcuck

Go play pokemon, David

>Poland flag
>Against papacy

What manner of creature are you, sir?

I mean, I can understand being against the current pope who wants to crash and burn the church, but in general

>"stop using meme replies"
>"but I will continue to use meme replies
If only you knew how semitic you really are.
Another christcuck babbling to himself? Pathetic.

Not really possible with the bell curve.

Generally, people are shit cuz of their low IQs.

What would be better is if White people acted more like Jews actually. The kikes make sure the smartest and most productive of their kind have the most kids. Whites don't do that and they should.

The Jews built western civilizations. Then, the Roman cucks took what they brought them and distorted the New Testament to invent the Cuckoldic church and claim to have invented civilization. They're literal niggers.

>his support for it at the time was not adequate

Who told you that shit? Vatican pedophiles? Galileo proved it. He proved it and wrote it all down in a book. The book that your church burned. You christian barbarians should try reading books instead of burning them.

While the Catholic Church had a major role in the development of Western civilization, wasn't the Protestants that liberated the arts and the sciences, created the first public educational institutions and created the cultural and economical enviroment that paved the way for capitalism?

While racial homogeneity surely had a role in the armony of the western civilization, there are no reasons to believe that race was more important than religion in the construction of this civilization.
On the contrary, theology forms cosmological stances in the minds of people, which greately affects their morals and overall way of thinking. Religion greately determines the nature of a civilization. Therefore, I'm sure that western civilization would never beem this sucessfull whitout christianity.

basically, free will

Though I think free will vs. god's ability to plan everything out and have it move according to his plan was a major debate for a long time (I'm not sure it ever finished)

Based Luther

Then we should be especially weary of Christianity as it prevented the smartest and most productive whites from having children as priests and monks.

Protip: I can