Do authorities actually think doctors are to blame for the opiate crisis?

Everyone i know who is addicted to opiates started out with heroin. Maybe i have a scewed sample, but i dont think so. Blaming doctors for the opiate epidemic is like blaming the 3 budweiser frogs for alcoholism. Fuck off faggots. Doctors need to prescribe opiates to people in pain. Get over it, or even better, just kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/rcmp-and-china-strike-deal-to-combat-opioid-smuggling/article35077197/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be poorfag
>get prescribed opiates
>get addicted
>no more pills
>"well where else can I get that feeling from?"
Sage for slide thread by a phoneposting faggot.

Get a real picture, faggot. Real heron junkies shoot up with insulin syringes.

He might just have a massive habit. Who knows. Tar needs alot of water...

lefties do not believe in personal responsibility

When I went to the doctor, they gave me 600mg pills of ibuprofen.

I didn't take a single one. Too fucking much. 3 times what advil shills out.

They wanted me to die.

>first post best post.

Been prescribed opiates multiple times, longest was about a month post surgery. Coming off was a couple days irritability and nausea, not a big deal. Anyone who blames doctors for this shit is a weak degenerate faggot.

>get prescribed opiates for brain surgery
>only take enough for pain
>don't get addicted
>I still have a life

oh wow

>authorities actually think
>everyone i know
Could that be because you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground?
How about you tell me what West Virginia needs with millions of opiate painkillers per month, you hallucinating kike?

Fuck off pharma shills, keep sucking the big (((pharma))) cock

>doesnt know that doctors are given gifts and perks by pharm companies to push their shit

oxycontin was shilled very, very heavily and was marketed to doctors as non-addictive

Tramadol: A synthetic version of Vicadin, with out the liver/ kidney damage

>Everyone i know who
Nice reference pool, user. No, not everyone who is addicted to opiates started on prescriptions. But it DOES account for a huge portion of people that do wind up being addicted. Not so much the young kids who are just being shit-heads and snorted oxycontin after school, but the middle-aged and elderly folks who get put on opiates for a condition or chronic pain and it spirals out of control.

I'm a pharmacist. Let me fucking tell you, opioids are FAR overprescribed. Doctors are fucking lazy about this shit. They don't want to deal with patients, so they just placate them with what they want. It's like giving a kid a bunch of candy over and over again to get him to stop whining. It's a temporary fix that doesn't solve the problem.

Luckily, this is starting to change with new regulations and shit that's aimed at forcing doctors to be wiser about opioid scripts. But at the end of the day, the problem remains that everyone just bitches about pain and gets scripts from the doctor.

And I haven't even fucking gotten into the problems with the CIA niggers and their involvement in the drug trade, cheap afghan heroin, etc.

wtf i love seizures now

>don't get addicted

This isn't actually possible. Don't believe me? Try not taking it.

I live in appalachia and I've seen all this shit up close. The pills area lot harder to get now which has just driven up the price and made heroin come flooding in. Now people traffic in suboxone and gabapentin.

Opioids extremely rarely ever cause any liver damage, and I've never seen renal toxicity from them either. It's just that you need to adjust dosages if someone already has liver and/or renal impairment to begin with, depending on the drug. That includes tramadol, which needs to have its dosing adjusted if someone had kidney disease, for example.

And tramadol has a bunch of other side effects like serotonin syndrome and you have to be careful about interactions with a ton of other serotinergic drugs like SSRIs

>Do authorities actually think doctors are to blame for the opiate crisis?
I watched that segment with Tucker Carlson and I couldn't believe he was siding with the ambulance chasers, as if people weren't freely choosing to take this shit.

Rather than suing the drug companies, maybe if someone mixed some cyanide into the opioids the average intelligence in our country would go up about fifty percent.

Aye, that's the real issue. It's good that we're cracking down on over-prescribing, but it doesn't help the people who are already addicted. All it does is cause their wallets to drain faster, and then they have to jump over to the heroin, which is also more dangerous and leads to disease transmission and so forth. Good thing we have all this overabundance of cheap heroin for everyone, courtesy of the CIA niggers.

They used to hand the shit out like candy, but it's pretty rare now. The serotonin syndrome thing is no joke either. Honestly I think it's dangerous.

it's all coming from mexico and china, but they blame doctors because it's part of their agenda to eliminate whites.

welcome to opium wars 2: electric boogaloo

its all coming from retarded drug users buying it and creating a demand for it

>dont do drugs
>no more drugs

>maybe if someone mixed some cyanide into the opioids the average intelligence in our country would go up about fifty percent.
It's called carfentanil and it's already out there.

>get in an accident or have a chronic pain condition or so forth
>go to the doctor for help
>he gives you a bunch of opioids
>you take them as prescribed by your doctor, who you trust in medical-related issues
>???
>congrats! you're now addicted. I guess this is totally 100% your fault.

Fuck off with this solipsistic lolberg bullshit. Just as we live in a society that promotes degeneracy among our people, we also have a healthcare system that has very few safeguards against making sure people aren't over-prescribed pills by doctors which then leads down a death spiral of addiction.

Checked.

This user gets it. Odd how heroin became the new mass street drug when we went into Afghanistan.

Oh I see you are a chink lover. Yes it's coming from china.

>disease transmission

No worse than shooting up pills. My town just got a needle exchange program. The local paper has stories on overdoses at least once a week, sometimes in rashes of six or more.

I dunno how to fix this but it's fucking bad anymore.

THE ROTHSCHILDS
THE SASSOONS
HSBC LTD
AND THE CHEMICAL RESEARCH LABS OF NORTH KOREA AND CHINA

No, the pharmaceutical companies. Seriously, Ohio or some other state is bringing a suit against them. Didn't say which kinds though.

It's really sad shit. I really have no idea how to fix this shit. Addiction help isn't something I really do. The only thing I know to do is try our best to make sure other people don't fall prey to it. Cut it off at the source. I try to be a hardass when I see scripts for opioids and give doctors a hard time and ask why they REALLY need XYZ. I do my best to get rid of people with drug-seeking behavior. But that's really all I can do on my end.

Another point is that there are issues on the metaphysical level. Our people - white people - are fucking depressed and dispossessed. They're out of work, they're being demographically replaced, they're being brow-beaten and told that they're all evil and worthless and should all just go fuck off and die. And so many of them just say "fuck it" and hop on drugs. They have nothing left to live for. In this regard, the only solution is to help out our people as a whole by taking the country back, whether it's by restoring the economy now or by race war later.

Also, carpet bomb all of afghanistan and their fucking poppy fields with MOABs

>maybe I have a "screwed sample"

(You) ABSOLUTELY have a "screwed sample" because you are either a fucking SHILL or just a lemming-tier retard trying to "troll" horribly (because you are using a pic which has been used dozens of times for "muh addiction" tier troll threads used by CTR to slide shit)

I NEVER would have thought I would have wound up as an "addict."

Granted I've been clean for over 9 years (not counting the fermented jew)... but I started after a motocross wreck when my doctor put me on Fentanyl patches and 15mg Roxys after fracturing my C-3 and breaking a fuck-ton of other bones.

he said I'd need it to get through the intense physical therapy in order to get me to be able to... WALK AGAIN.

This was likely true. It was fucking ROUGH! I'm the farthest thing from a pussy. Broken bones and pain are nothing alien to me. But when you wreck your spine??? That's some next level pain.

The problem in my life arouse when, back in the early 2000's... the Feds decided to start fucking with the doctors prescribing this type of medications. so After getting his door kicked in by the DEA ***3 TIMES IN A YEAR*** (for doing his JOB!) My Medical Internist crash tapered me (and EVERY OTHER PATIENT) in the matter of ***2 weeks*** off of some SERIOUS OPIATE HABITS!!!

You can't do that... it's fucking horrible! I was never a drug user to "get high dude!"
But the FACT of the matter remains that... even if you are taking the medication as prescribed... YOU WILL BECOME PHYSICALLY ADDICTED! It's raw, undisputed SCIENCE. When you saturate your body's endogenous opioid receivers with tons of synthetic mimics... they get used to it... you stop the flow??? CHAOS AND SUFFERING!

I wound up turning to black market pills and then Heroin (because it was cheap and POTENT)... I had a life to live, kids to feed and work to do (to accomplish all of the above).

Shit was royally fucked at that time in my life.

Thank God it' over.

0-pity 4 libshit junkies though.

Well, chinks and other foreigners flooding the streets with cheap heroin probably isn't going to help.

It's easy to say don't do drugs when you aren't addicted with drugs being thrown at you everyday. Addicts are a symptom of a dying society, people feel hopeless and hate themselves so they do drugs.

Shitty life = do drugs
Do drugs =/= shitty life

>wtf i love seizures now

ayyyyy... (You)'re alright. We could hang! (But we won't).

yes

doctors are drug dealers

pharmaceutical companies are their masters

Your sample is very skewed. Also youre implying every doctor and pain management center is the same. A number of doctors have lost their practices because they were prescribing people opiates who ahouldnt have been put on them, or were giving ungodly ammounts. The pharma industry is like every other. The more pills a company sells, and the more doctors that prescribe the pills, the more money they make. Just look at the number of people on anti depressants and other shit. Opiates are prescribed no differently. Theyre also addictive as fuck, and putting someone on them as someone who claims to do it for health reasons is a very big deal. Doctors are in a very unique position, its nothing like buying alcohol.

People lose their goddam minds on this shit. They'll steal, lie, shoplift, rob, anything to get another fix and it seems like the addiction is for life, ESPECIALLY for women.

I don't really know if these people are fixable.

Yes, exactly. We can do what we can at the ground level to try our best to limit access or curb over-prescription or increase access to detox and help for the addicted or what not, but at the end of the day, the main problem is that the drug abuse is, as you said, the symptom of a dying society.

We're the ones living just before the fall of Rome, tbqh. Although I have hope that after everything falls apart, we can begin to put it back together

>don't take opiates
>don't get addicted

That was hard.

Fun Fact: Niggers are allergic to Tramadol

Yep it's escapism. I'm conservative as fuck, but I still feel sorry for addicts. I know this one guy who started with steroids and worked his way up to coke then heroin. But he was doing it to escape. He felt powerless so he started doing roids then his family started dying and he went retarded, then he got brain damage and just went off the deep end.

As I said, people do drugs because their life is shitty, it isn't the drugs that make those people's lives shitty. They just compound it with drugs because they got nothing left.

A lot of these people oding aren't even junkies, some drunk dude pops some oxy at a party and dies, or some guy does a line of coke and dies. If people knew the drug would kill them immediately, they likely wouldn't do it. They are mixing fentynol into everything up here, including weed.

IIT: degenerate white people problems. How does it feel to be the last of a dying civilization?

I don't believe that, but then again there's sickle cell.

Source, I'm genuinely interested.

A dentist prescribed me two months worth of oxycodone when I got my bottom wisdom teeth out

I can see how they got kids hooked

ITT: chinks showing why they boil dogs alive and shit. Zero empathy and brain damage.

Can't wait for uncle trump to kick your teeth in.

What chinks are you referring to?

>Everyone i know who is addicted to opiates started out with heroin

You don't actually believe this do you?

Someone can't get painkillers anymore from their drug dealer (Doctor)

Even cbc the most liberal communist shitastic news network up here blew the top off the chinks smuggling that fentynol shit in. You can order it from china right now, they don't give a fuck.

Do you think it's a coincidence that all the junkies are dying in vancouver, in close proximity to chinks?

You must be pretty fucking retarded.

>all white people are finally extinct
>all POC celebrate the world over
>time to get to buisness
>"PEOPLE, WE NEED TO..."
>AWWWWW HELL NAW, WHO PUT DIS BITCH IN CHARGE?
>Watch the REAL fun begin

Too bad I can't see it first hand.

Former opiate abuser here.
"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

I chose life, but damn, opiates are fucking sweet.

You don't understand medicine.

Oxy is the worst. It makes you feel fantastic as well as takes thr pain away. Old school pain meds we're easier to not abuse like hydrocodone and codeine.

>Asians slave eveyone else and build their empire without feeling guilt for it

I'm not a mongoloid user. Anyway, I can't feel empathy because your race is just so bloody degenerate, always using foul language and spreading atheism, taking weed and other drugs because your pinky hurts. You're so blind you can't even see you're yhe real kikes of the world

Fuckin right user. Except I would love to see the first nukes go off.

I'm not even white, there goes your fucking bullshit theory.

I was always under the impression that acetaminophen in the prescription opiate pills is what cause the majority of liver damage

Nah, if we're going to blame shift then Bush was responsible for the epidemic after invading Afghanistan.
Allowed for a lot of cheap opioids to flood the market, hydrocodone, oxycontin, and once regulation constricted, people just started turning to heroin instead. Made it a lot easier to keep the PIC up and running.

Well maybe it doesn't apply to you but it still stands

>people who don't care about the drug epedemic are shitskins who gleefully watch whites die out

hmm really makes you think

Key word: "Crisis"
Opiates are a self-correcting problem, and you are trying to make money off of it.
Go throw yourself off your high horse.

Yeah everyone I know started off with herion then moved on to lsd then shrooms and some of them are now mainlining marijuana.

Sage this fucking stupid thread. Complete fucking moron tier faggotry. They should have all their licenses revoked their as bad as common street dealers if not worse.

democrats need someone to blame, but they can't blame the people responsible.

What you people don't realize is that there are people like myself that suffer from chronic pain. Pain killers that allow me to be functional are a gift from heaven. They can be taken responsibly as I only take or or two in a day. I don't understand why one would take these to get high. Weed is 1000x better

Nope, I'm native, native people are fucking animals and deserved to be colonized. Now every native owns a home and a couple trucks, with some horses and a few dogs. What do they do? Drink their faces off and kill themselves faster than whites.

In socal, it's just the stoners who built such a high tolerance they moved on to heroine.

kek

Sure, but that's not actually the opioid itself, and there are plenty of opioid formulations that don't include tylenol. But nitpicking aside, you're right. Of course, one of the reasons they bother formulating some of these with tylenol is precisely because they don't want them to be as abusable.

>tfw everyone blames it on the addicts and doctors but your so woke you redpill normalfags by sayng its the jews sending military to defend poppy seed farms in afghanistan and chink suppliers

Agreed, everyone giving that excuse is a fucking retard. I've been off and on prescribed pills for pain. Had fun taking them, but it wasn't too hard to quit.

>even shitskins have more restraint than Whites
kek

This conversation is all over the place, not sure what you're getting at user

Drugs don't kill anyone who matters, just white trash who were never going to amount to much.

The actual numbers are trivial.

it's chinks

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/rcmp-and-china-strike-deal-to-combat-opioid-smuggling/article35077197/

Very well put. 10 shekels awarded

yup he got it, fucking chinks and jews always ruining everything

The best societal weapon againstv mass drug use was, is, and will always be immediate social ostracization. Instead, now we treat addicts like they're kids with a candy problem and women are more likely to find drug use attractive instead of repulsive to feed their own habits. There will always be addicts but when being an addict doesn't have any consequences immediately understandable to someone who hasn't touched hard drugs but wants to hold onto their relationships, sheeeit why not shoot up?

My point is that most whites are nice. I remember talking to a fucking nigger asking him where he thinks all the racism and hysteria is coming from. He tells me it's whites, "whites are born racist" he says. Whites are the least racist race on the planet. They have treated everyone fairly and now everyone is turning on them because they sense weakness. So when white chimps out and kills everyone, I will laugh, because everyone deserves it. Did china give birth to enlightment? Did africa come out with the industrial revolution? Did natives come up with the renaissance? Nope, if it wasn't for whitey we would all be living in caves.

Sure but your race as a whole has really gone down the shitter in recent decades. Hope a few of you at least survive this through the end (it'll probably be the Amish or some such group)

one small pouch of fenantyl or carfentanil has tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of doses. that's where the crisis is coming from.

kids are buying pills, and dropping dead. There are not back alley, crack house users. they're white high schoolers. these pills look like party pills, but are laced with deadly opioids.

can you provide an example of "authorities" "blaming doctors"?

To be fair we did it to them and then started a war and killed them for trying to stop us giving them opiates.

isn't their economy about to collapse because it's based on fraud soon?

IF that's true then we also burnt the whitehouse down. That shit happened 150 years ago before canada even existed.

Do you remember that kid who died from caffeine overdose recently? Maybe there was something else, probably not, just crazy shots in the dark here?

This. Every time I hear the MSM "confront" the opioid epidemic, they act like It's a tragic act of fucking God and focus entirely on the victim's present instead of asking how their addiction started. Politicians only seem to enact coping mechanisms instead of investigations into the cause, etc.

800mg is the therapeutic dose of ibuprofen. Less than 600 is basically worthless.

Advil is the brand name of ibuprofen.

You are retarded.

>implying the government is going to look into the fact that the government itself is importing cheap afghan heroin

why do doctors keep prescribing opiates

More importantly that's the anti inflammatory dose. Analgesic effects top out at like 400mg but you can continue to tamp down inflammation with it well beyond that dose.

I was on opiates for over a year, two months of that I had a diffuser, a machine that non stop pumps opiates into your veins.
Of course my dosage was reduced over time, but I never missed the feeling.
Perhaps it was because I had so much pain that even high dosages of opiates did not take care of that I don't associate it with something positive.

Doctors may be partially responsible if they prescribe opiates too quickly, if they overestimate the pain or if the people just play dying swan over nothing and they don't detect it.
But in the end it is your own fault for exceeding your doctor's prescribed dosages and then shooting up heroine.

>My point is that most whites are nice. I remember talking to a fucking nigger asking him where he thinks all the racism and hysteria is coming from. He tells me it's whites, "whites are born racist" he says. Whites are the least racist race on the planet. They have treated everyone fairly and now everyone is turning on them because they sense weakness.

Their kind of tolerance is a symptom of decadence, like the Romans who allowed the barbarians into their cities (which ended in the Sack of Rome). That's what you don't understand - tyranny and tolerance and two sides of the same degenerate coin.

>So when white chimps out and kills everyone, I will laugh, because everyone deserves it.
Not everyone, some of us have at least remained righteous right to the bitter end

>Did china give birth to enlightment? Did africa come out with the industrial revolution? Did natives come up with the renaissance?
None of those are good things, they are processes as bad or worse than communism, the French Revolution, democracy, etc. Whites should have conquered the world under the banners of a traditional civilization, a pious empire would have seen them through a thousand year reign instead of the measly end they're getting now

Because it's a lot easier to placate patients by giving them what they want, rather than putting your foot down and having to listen to them bitch and moan about they need something for the pain.

>I had a diffuser, a machine that non stop pumps opiates into your veins.

Now's the perfect time to prescribe Xanax.

Correct, NSAIDs like acetaminophen and ibuprofen, with the exception of mobic, fuck up your liver with overuse or misuse.

They are put into opioids for the synergistic effect they have. If you don't take over the maximum daily dosage or drink alcohol with it it won't affect your liver. Pill heads run into problems because they pop like 20 pills a day, effectively giving them 10,000mg of acetaminophen in a 5/500 percocet, a good 6800mg over the limit. Veteran pill heads will cold extract the oxy from the pill to avoid the acetaminophen/ibu.

I ran through 2 courses of Morphine for a traumatic amputation and I didn't get addicted.

Lel, funny how you can die from Xanax withdrawals but a dope head quits and just gets sick for a couple weeks

Stopping or controlling pain is a top priority in medicine. Until the source of it can be fixed, opioids are the best option outside of a nerve block or sedation. Until a pain med is made that is just as powerful and non-addictive, it's our best option.