What does Sup Forums think about the Israel/ Palestine conflict

What does Sup Forums think about the Israel/ Palestine conflict.

Is the IDF as bad as they say or is that just HAMAS bullshit and propaganda?

Also does anyone have any more information on the Nouf Infiyat?

>FAMAS
>bullshit

fuck you. bullpups are the future

>2017 in the year of our lord
>not having a FN F2000

Its a win win situation when these people kill each other. Just like the vietnam war. But desu I don't like the idea of an jewish state. I'd rather like to see the jews getting driven into the sea. And if they survive maybe, just maybe we will have jewish dolphins one day

Really? I would have thought the Jewish state which as far as I know is still a much more humane society would be the better culture to dominate the area.

Piss off back to Sup Forums

I'm still here

>humane society
Thats the problem they have to become sea mamals. On the land they endanger sandpeople wildlife

In short both are evil, but joos are bigger evil
EVIL
V
I
L

Well I would rather live in Atlantis than Baghdad

Atlantis is the homeland of the aryans. You wouldn't be able to live there

Soon...

I think it's good because either pakis or kikes die.

Literally the very first yt video I ever watched, back in 2005 in an internet cafe in Amsterdam, was a Hezbolah promo video. I can't find it anywhere anymore but that shit was rad as fuck.

>LA LA HEZZZZ-BOLLLLAH LA LA

Three state solution. Israel, Palestine, and Jerusalem as an independent city state like the Vatican.

You know nothing of Atlantis.

It probably doesn't exist anymore.

What ruling class would control Jerusalem though? and it would stop Palastine from bombing Israel because they're jewish, and jews and muslims go together like water and fire.

The kikes want to ditch all sandniggers and co. in Europe so they can achieve their great Israel dream of promised land. They work towards that goal for quite some time now.

Palestinians, just like most other unlucky retards in that area, don't want to leave.

Most of the people in that area are Jews. Either they're too stupid to realize it or certain jews think they are better then other Jews. Funny they cant figure it out, unless lo and behold they aren't Jews in the first place.

Ive met a few Syrians. 100% hairry hooknoses.

It's called the Levant but k