Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will vote for him every time he runs. Proud he calls my home state his as well.

He's a fucking Canadian and a rat.

Was a Canadian. He surrendered his dual citizenship to run for President.

>trump for 8 years
>Cruz for 8 years
I can only dream

DAHNALD

If Rand Paul runs, he'll have my vote. If Ted wins the nomination, Ted will have my vote.

Ivanka 2024

the final redpill.

the Jeb!pill

Not yet.

I used to think this but how could she? She's straight up a lefty. She couldn't run as a Republican and she certainly can't run as a Democrat unless if she assassinated her father in order to gain their favor.

I'm okay with Vegeta becoming President whilst Trump's Sons wait to hit the right age.

Tulsi

He was my 2nd choice. He would have obliterated HRC in all three debates. With her sleazy past, it would have been better than the Trump debates, DESU. It would have been as if she'd been publicly deposed or faced a skilled prosecuted. She probably would have passed out again. Her minions would have been apoplectic.

Fuck no

She's the one that pushes all trumps bad polities

2024 is the Election people should be looking at.

2020 is just going to be a midway point & testing ground for it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>please kek make it happen

serious question, can elon musk ever recover from that direct hit with pic ralated?

Its his turn! I'm a #CruzMissile now

I don't think Trump will run in 2020. I think he'll just be tired of all the bullshit by then. The thing will be that he won't let anyone know. He'll let the Dems spend the next three and a half years making there entire platform be about beating Trump. And then just before the election starts to kick in he'll be like "lol jk, Pence is running instead" and he'll throw his full weight of support behind him.

Trump's base will follow, moderates will be happy that it's someone more stable then Trump, and it will please both the cuckservatives and the religious right thus unifying the entire right wing. Meanwhile the Democrats will be completely fucked because they will have based all of their strategies around beating Trump and a lot of the motivation behind the #Resist fag will be depleted.

>ITT: shills
Ted posting is dead.