Comedian Kathy Griffin Says Barron Trump Is Lying: 'I Will Beat Him Down'

Kathy Griffin has accused 11-year old Barron Trump of lying during a press conference on Friday.

The comedian's lawyer, Lisa Bloom, accused the president's son of falsely claiming to be traumatized by photos depicting his 'father's decapitated head'.

Barron began to panic after seeing the fake 'beheading' pictures on CNN, reports say, which he thought were real.

Kathy Griffin has gone after Barron before, promising to 'beat down' the child. “My edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron,” Griffin admitted in December. “I’m happy to deliver a beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron.”

youtube.com/watch?v=_wKV-D895t4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DAbxxOMarIo
youtube.com/watch?v=r81LiNyqDOo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is one ugly woman

>Barron can't prove it happened
>Griffin can't prove it didn't happen

glorious

Will Barron become Batman?

Beat the little twirp

>Barron getting redpilled early

Keep it up you unfunny whore.

Literally goes to a press conference. "MUH VAGINA MUH BOOBSWEAT LOOK AT HIS HAIR"

Pathetic. Can't wait to watch this cunts career crash and burn.

Barron is already doing 4773820102D chess

>
>>Barron getting redpilled early
>
>Keep it up you unfunny whore.
>
>Literally goes to a press conference. "MUH VAGINA MUH BOOBSWEAT LOOK AT HIS HAIR"
>
>Pathetic. Can't wait to watch this cunts career crash and burn.

I like the edge
Pic not related

Why is this cunt still alive?

She's gone full Hillary.

>MUH VAGINA MUH BOOBSWEAT LOOK AT HIS HAIR
Pretty pathetic, this is the highest wavelength most Americans are on, let that sink and and enact massive depression.

This is just an attempt to get her name back in the spot light. Fuck her, stop giving this bitch attention. Move on

Senility is a bitch. Many ways to parse, many of them correct.

She's right tho, the "muh children" card has been a thing for ages. Sometimes it's legit sometimes it is not.

>14:55
>Lawyer uses a Spider-Man quote to describe the President of the United States of America

MY SIDES

Who gives a shit

Of course trump's lying. Children in america see infinitely worse than that photo shoot on daytime tv and in video games readily available to everyone. Fuck, white terrorists post "muslim" (Mossad/CIA) beheading videos almost daily all over the internet.

>When you trigger the fuck out of everyone
The only thing Kathy Griffin did wrong was apologize.

>cant greentext
>phone screenshot image

This woman is a goddamn mess. Even her backers and friends have deserted her. Only an legal firm who are getting paid big bucks and a couple of very untouchable don't need to work again Hollywood leftists remain in her camp.

I overheard three libtard looking normies MILFs disguss this in a cafe yesterday. They agreed she took it too far and should've been charged.

>suck me off

She's a D-list celebrity with little to no real work on her resume. She's always been desperate for attention, anything to stay in the spotlight, and so she's always been known for these obnoxious stunts, anything for attention. Like how many times has she stripped down in public or on tv? Or remember when she was cutting guys beards on newyearseve?
youtu.be/DAbxxOMarIo

She has little else to offer than obnoxious behavior. Until now everyone's been willing to tolerate her antics but now she's starting to realize that nobody really finds her funny. She knew exactly what this stunt meant, more attention for her, more spotlight, another extension on her 15 mins of fame, this bitch thinks she's the next Joan rivers. The best thing anyone can do is stop paying attention to her because right now she's getting exactly what the wants and the world is eating it up and buying right into it. And her apologies are phony as fuck, crocodile tears.

>show photos with you holding the bloody severed head of someone
>threaten to beat up the kid of the person when they say they were traumatized by seeing that

And they wonder why liberals in media are hated.

I can just smell the reddit from your posts, just go back, nobody wants you here.

Aw come on guy ur hurting my feelings

At 7:40 the lawyer says she is parent of two adult children. What the fuck is an adult children?

God i hope so

BARRON THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=r81LiNyqDOo

If i was 11 and saw a well made prop head of my parents all bloody and shit i would be pretty pissed off, doesnt matter if i liked to mess around with the limbs mechanics in soldier of fortune 2, its messed up when its your family member.

I think I, along with most people here don't give a shit but because she's actually facing backlash we're going along for the ride. If the media decided to not cover it at all nobody here would care, GWAR already did it over a year ago anyway.

Noooo, nightmares! STAHP!

>I know I will threaten the son of the president. That will make things infinitly better.

>WHY AM I IN JAIL OMFG

Predicting it. This bitch is asking for it.

age 18+

can we get a beatdown time barron edit?

>Lisa Bloom
>lawyer
Either her or one of her ancestors (or husband?) anglicized the
>blumenthal
To
>bloomenthal/bloomthal
Which became
>bloom
When it as still too Jewy

Why are kikes so ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TERRIFIED of any semblance of White Masculinity?
Even targeting eleven Year Old Boys, sick cunts.

>adult children
there is actually a classification of this for government benefits
if you became disabled, or unable to work, prior to 18 and you claim benefits you are classified as a "child adult" and receive "child adult" disability payments.
If you are on that type of benefit, you are not able to get married or own firearms.

though I'm sure the lawyer just meant a kid over the age of 18

Her mom is Gloria Allred...

What am i looking at here?

OMG who the fuck cares? Seriously you guys act like the left has a monopoly on being outraged and obsessed by trivial shit, well this is some evidence that everyone is

are we your google

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

She's right about him lying though (although someone probably put him up to it). 11 year olds, much less ones who are probably of above average intelligence, are not that fucking stupid. He obviously never thought the pictures were real.

>she is doubling down by attacking
She is the gift that keeps on giving.

Come on, it's pretty obvious the whole story about him watching tv & seeing that then sperging out is fake news.

Behead those who insult Barron

has drumpf hate finally jumped the shark?

clearly they are losing momentum but too dumb to really offer anything better

8 years brother

>going after Barron

No fucking quarter. Unleash the frogs of war.

maybe Bateman

Peak sperg level reached.

Hard to take a person's claim of death threats seriously when they're talking about eggs in hair. What a whiner.

>Dad talks about Isis and how evil they are all the time.
>Isis decapitates people.
>Leftists constantly say Trump needs to die.
>See an image on a news program with some ugly cunt holding your father's bloodied head as she stares into the camera.
>Freaks you the fuck out and you run through the house to find mom.

But yeah, sure, he was lying I guess, because there's no other logical explanation.

Excellent summary

Search "adult children" at google, it's AA shit. Search "adult children meaning": +25 and neets, more AA shit. Fuck your useless message, nigger.
God bless you and your life. There's a rare Eva Green as a Venus.

probs

why are you guys messing with a little kid?

I swear most people must entirely forget their childhood and how sharp they were at given ages.

That reaction is something you'd expect from like a 7 or 8 year old, mate. No 11 year old is going to think a ginger kike chopped his old man's head off and it's getting aired on TV.

Well she specifically mentioned that she would go after the mans son.
It's pretty clear cut. There is no card being played.

>No 11 year old is going to think a ginger kike chopped his old man's head off and it's getting aired on TV.
His dad is one of the most important men in the entire world and people are spewing constant hatred over him, including casual death threats, on a daily basis. You really think it's some insane leap of logic that his son might've thought something bad happened to his father?

He doesn't STILL think his dad is dead, you dense retard. The second he saw it on tv he freaked out. This wasn't a "thinking" thug, it was reactionary fear
I remember way, WAY stupider, less realistic shit scaring me as a child. Hell, as an adult that pic put me off, i hadnt read the headline and assumed it was someone posting gore

cap of an op, which just got activated

>threaten a member of the first family
>this is the YOUNGEST member at age 11
>said 11 year old has been reported as having been deeply shook up by seeing an image depicting his father's decapitated and bloodied head
>this 11 year old's father just happens to be the POTUS, who is also a multi billionaire that can afford the BEST lawyers on earth

if nothing else, i really, reeeeeeaaally hope he files some kind of civil suit to completely drown this rotten bitch in paper work, which will slowly but surely bleed her dry.

>You really think it's some insane leap of logic that his son might've thought something bad happened to his father?

I didn't say that; I'm sure he worries about him every day. I said I think it's an insane leap of logic that he thought those pictures were real.

>He doesn't STILL think his dad is dead, you dense retard.

At would point did I even remotely imply that was the case, fucknugget?

iktfb

Her crying about white men is funnier than any comedy she has ever done

top kek

Why do liberals always double down on their mistakes until they completely destroy themselves? Why can't she just leave it alone?

Fpbp

>FB
Leave and never return

>woman
>playing the victim in a dispute
Colour me shocked

this It's a provision for Chris-chan tier autistics, in fact I believe Chris-chan has been on SSDI as an "adult child" for a while because Bob Chandler retired a long time ago and is now dead. SSI (regular old autismbux) is a strict program with a fairly low payout per month, a $2,000 resource limit, Medicaid etc. An "adult child" can get upgraded to SSDI (basically super autismbux) that has no resource limit and comes with Medicare. It only happens when when parents become disabled, retire, or die and the "adult child" gets payouts based on said parents' work credits paying into Social Security; 50% of disabled or retired parents' monthly benefits, 75% of deceased parents' monthly benefits. The more your parents paid into Social Security, the more it is. Basically, it's the gubmint saying total 'sperglords can "retire" at 18 and permanently receive retirement-like benefits based on how much their parents paid into Social Security, even though the "adult child" has never paid into it personally. Very very hard to make a case for.

She's like a female Andy Dick

Why not just save the file?

I hope this turns Barron into the poster child for Right supremecy.

>I will beat him down
>she says about an 11 year old
Liberals, everyone. One second they're trying to have a moral high ground, the next they're threatening to beat down a child.

My kids haven't seen any of that shit. Good parents shelter their children from violence until they are old enough to do something about it.

t. the real autism

lolz

>uncivilized niigger
k. this is documented proof you don't understand what society is, you shouldn't be voting, and you should be forced to retake grades one through twelve.

The only victim here is Barron, but like a typical fucking feminist whore she can't stand for anyone else to be a victim except herself and does the most typical shit by somehow reversing herself to be a victim
This is what every ''feminist'' I've ever dealt with does in an argument

He can at least claim that edgy pasta isn't his. Not to say the image's content is untrue, though.

This is wrong. Your children will become bluepilled cause their sheltered lives. It's why blue states are blue. Have bluepilled friends in Jersey that's family is millionaires tell me he's be fine without money and that everone has a certain level of intelligence and society is to blame

>talking about Trump with my friends in class
>some stupid fat bitch ''shut up you're so racist and stupid. stop talking''
>''no one cares what you think you fat bitch and you're a racist yourself if you think Trump is racist you deformed subhuman''
>''oh my god you're such a bully, you're so mean''

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

>THE GAME IS ON

HUE HUE HUE

She just does this for fame. Nobody knew who this cunt was before.

I knew her for being raunchy, ugly and not funny. and now i know her for being completely self absorbed and retarded as well.

that someone could hold up an effigy of someones severed head and then complain about getting death threats is beyond retarded.

it boggles the mind when you think that this is a common psychology in people. and these people can vote! horrifying.

>shit-tier thinking
this is retaliation. you'd be well served to learn the difference.
pic related is for you.

Fidget spinner gorebombs when?

I fucking love this woman, she's such a milf ! jesus just look at that body !

>years old comment
>obv. humor
be honest in criticism. it's what sets us apart from the cultists. it was an inappropriate joke, even years ago, but obviously intended as absurd humor.