What are you doing to get rid of r/the_donald on this board?

What are you doing to get rid of r/the_donald on this board?

Kindly explain to them certain why they're wrong and push them to the right

Who's /r/the_donald ? Pls define

they'll either end up leaving or will stop being retarded

This of course, also constantly pointing out the Jew thing because it answers so many of their questions

That's like trying to teach a monkey to play piano. All that you will ever achieve is getting it to play one melody over and over again.

When circumstances change and we will have to switch strategies they will be your opposition here on Sup Forums and it will bite you in the ass.

Subvert them all you want but do it on their platforms.

>What are you doing to get rid of r/the_donald on this board?

nothing. if we run them off, they will never learn anything.

>their own platform
you realize you don't own Sup Forums right? fag commie kikes will come here if they want. Educating/bullying them is literally our job.

This. try to explain to them exactly who the (((globalist))) are and who exactly controls the (((media))) attacking Trump

I've been gore spamming Reddit threads. It's effective but I can't keep up alone

What I'm saying is that the_donald is a group that we should bully until they stop posting and start lurking more or simply fuck off.

we run this board though all you anti trump shills should be banned not us .

i agree, I'll say "kindly" was not the adverb i'd have used. "Aggressively bully them and explain to them why their ideology is basically identical to modern liberalism"

REEEEEEEEEEE SKEWER THIS FAGGOT

>mfw posted a thumbnail

>ignorant shill thinks he belongs here
i'd rather them than you, faggot.

>implying that's the main problem
they can leave after you shareblue niggers do, bitch

here they come

Not shilling like you are

>Covfefe
>green tea

gave me chills
story on that?

user, I got you covered

>that guy who wastes hours of his life 'defending Sup Forums' by posting gore in threads he thinks are full of redditors