How many of you were triggered when you saw this?

How many of you were triggered when you saw this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164484/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saw what?

You need to go back.

her face creeps me out more than the head shes suppose to scare me with

Donald Trump's severed head will forever be a metaphor for her dead career.

Kek

It could have been the real Trump's head for all I care. I'm just here to watch the left eat itself

you need to go back

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

This marked the beginning of a glorious timeline.
Queenslay undone by her own hands.

Covfefe !

I wished that was his real head when I saw it.

It's a man, baby.

they've been calling him Hitler over a year

people wishing someone would shoot him

so this was meh

I don't care about it myself, but it did annoy me that people are so willing to throw an 11 year old boy under for caring about his father. Like, damn. I get that these people don't like Trump, but what did Barron do?

Beheadings aren't even edgy anymore. Ever heard of Isis?

Not triggered. But it certainly pushes the boundaries of taste. Disgust is a reflex that wired into our brains.

I hate her expression. You can feel the smug sense of superiority and "badass" oozing out of the screen, she thinks she's tough, cool and better than you. Fuck her desu.

Everytime i see this
> God Damn that looks like a good rack of ribs!!!!
So yeah i guess. Otherwise no. I don't think anyone was. Just checking the hype. But you can't just go on me. Some people might have been mentally scarred and will require compensation of course.

No one did shit to Barron, he was watching tv and spazzed out like the autist he is. If you're talking about Ken Jennings then you're an idiot.

Were you annoyed that Trump trotted out his adolescent kid as a prop? I don't remember Barack Obama mentioning his children when people were lynching him in effigy in the streets years ago.

I thought it was an art piece. doesn't mean its a good thing though, but im too apathetic to care about anything. so I didn't care

shariablue uses bots and Sup Forums passes, they are financing our site, check archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164484/

Well Kathy did literally say before that she was going to start fucking with barron. I bet the info of this scaring him actually brought joy into her kike heart.

why the fuck would someone be triggered by this? as a trump supporter i hope to see more, just shows how crazy the left is...

I saw her face, old and wrinkled, and it triggered me. I felt the need to defecate---and I did. Feel better now!

I didn't really care I just thought it was a dumb move on her part.

I just thought she wanted to retire early

it triggered blood flow to my onchinchin tbqphwufamamamalalallam

not at all
but her press conference triggered me and I hate this no talent cunt now

I think it's great.

There's a long and storied tradition of mock executions and burning in effigy in political discourse. It's fun for everyone!

Drumpflets are little squealing pigs who hate seeing their Cheeto Hitler made fun of.

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

>THE GAME IS ON!!

omg
i was soo triggered