Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

I should start doing this.

Top work lad

Nice

Right-O mate.

What drugs? If you got people in jail for pot you are an asshole, if its coke, heroin, etc then good job.

didn't ask for your approval

bet you're fun at parties, ya little snitch.

>good and bad drugs

There is no such differentiation.

t. degenerate nigger

Omg the autism, you seriously ruined people's lifes over cannabis? Even if you agree with smoking weed or not, "reduced the flow of drugs through the university", makes it sound like you stopped a heroin epidemic, you actually just stopped a few young adults from smoking a joint that would have no effect whatsoever in their life. Congratz you're a real human bean.

tfw this guy posts this thread every week but it will still get 300 posts

>tfw op makes this thread
>again
do something else instead of retelling same story

Oh look it's this thread again

This is pasta you retards

nice copypasta you little shitcunt.

saged for being a shitcunt

>one drug is ok, the others are not

Drugs are not inherently degenerate but rather the behavior that they typically produce like thieving and lethargy. Is heroin still degenerate if you work full time, support your family and can control your vice to one day a week when youre alone?

>this is degenerate, always, under every circumstance

Thats not how the world works

this thread again?

WTF are you guys talking about, this is the first time this thread has ever been posted. Check the archives if you don't believe me.

>putting all drugs into one broad category and saying they're all bad

Never drink alcohol or take any OTC meds ever again

>tfw when you realize this gets you killed IRL

"significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university" is too memorable a phrase

Also,
>replying to your own bait

Hope they were all weed selling faggots!!!

Fuck off

>t. supreme gentleman
So much autistic bitterness.

I wasnt going to reply anymore since people are saying its a pasta. But im talking about from a health perspective, weed is pretty much harmless, heroin is clearly not, as for behaviour statistics speak for themselves, weed users wont steal and whore themselves out for a joint, the most harmless thing about weed is people making it their whole life and personality DUDE WEED LMAO, but does that mean we just ban anything people might obsesse over? Seems like overkill. Also sage.

Congratulations, now can you stop repeating this thread?

amerifats aren't allowed on Sup Forums this is a well known fact

>Not encouraging drug consumption so you have less competence in the future

If they want to fail, let them fail.

I don't think you know what autistic means kiddo.

Lmao can't you just rob them and abuse them to fuck
Apparently Student dealers aren't like the dealers I'm used to, in my shitty area, they're all beta as fuck
Like what would happen if you just told them to give you all their money right in front of people
Would it only work if you're intimidating?

Roasting in a Rasta thread.

Your hate ridden fascistic narrow minded thinking is a core autistic trait, you are Elliot Rodgers level autistic, sperging out at the very thought of other people having fun, now get back in your hugbox.

You reel what you sow. You will die alone.