Are Asian women the answer to low Western birthrates and degenerate white women?

Are Asian women the answer to low Western birthrates and degenerate white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheinchina.blogspot.fi/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

girl in pic has a decent face but the problem with asian women is that most are butterface.

The 2D ones would be.
Also, no soul.

White women still ftw!

this is how i know that you wear glasses and have a beard that appropriates Muslim culture you fucking pussy numale dipshit

yes

underrated

Nope. It's male sappiness.

How does that even make sense

Basically any woman thats not white is the answer. White women are absolute trash

If it was the answer then why is the birthrates in East Asia in the toilet?

Most likely yes.

Their labia are brown. Their nipples are brown. Their assholes are greyish brown, and they shit out strings of half-digested seaweed. They have to shave their jawbones down to look vaguely attractive, and their teeth jut forward from their skulls like an ape.

That said, they're small, feminine, and submissive. It's hard to say how they compare to the average 'thiqq' white woman who's discovered sexual liberation. I'd say suicide may be the best choice.

>want to keep white race alive
>LMAO IS A NONWHITE WOMAN THE ANSWER
NO
NO
NO
GOD FUCKING NO
WOMEN ARE SO EASY TO MANIPULATE. FIND ONE THATS NOT A COMPLETE TOTAL LOSS AND REDPILL HER AND HAVE WHITE CHILDREN

WHY IS THIS SO HARD???

Me me I want an Asian gf
>politically speaking, Asians are very similar to whites

Reminder that Asian women are superior to white women in every way. Take the Yellowpill, my friends.

only if you like weird looking faces

How? How do you meet Asian women? A lot of them stay away from dating apps and spend most of their time only with other Asians (and the ones who don't are usually corrupted),

Because Asian women don't want to fuck asian men. They crave the BWC

Fuck the haters I love Asian pussy. Yes yes impure race mixing... so true; more for me.

As a white male...

I rarely find Asian women attractive for some reason. However, I agree, white women ARE whores. I personally prefer based Latinas who are loyal and cook good food.

This is coming from a Chad.

I do desu. But probably not. The real issue for me is the overlying politics and abuses.
It is just D+C. Globalist myopia.

just pretend to be asian

u can thank me later

they're indeed the next best to go for

>56%

>Latinas
they're crazy though

Sup Forums, what's it like bouncing your face on a woman's ass cheek?

like bouncing off of a sack of sour soy milk and ricebags

>like bouncing off of a sack of sour soy milk and ricebags

Is that a pleasant feeling?

You'll degenerate them too
White betas are the problem

no

no white man wants a chink baby

Lol no they got even lower birthrates. By the way, if you racemix with Asians you are just as, if not more degenerate than the white women you hate

race traitors are worse than jews.

if you make it so, user

retard

Because of a literal one child policy in the largest East Asians country that has only recently been lifted in places.

Fucking think.

sauce nao
sauce?

I am a degenerate, does anyone have sauce on this set

Theres a reason white dads and asian mothers dont work out OP. Forget race mixing for a second there, most anons here have never been around asian women and I can tell you the ones I've been around are the same as your typical women, worse yet they dont "click" the same as being with women of the same race/ethnicity. It's hard to describe but when you get out there and see what I mean you'd understand. Why do you think nippons want "white piggus" out of their country.

>what I wake up to every day when married to a qt Asian girl with big titties

Fuck off finish Mongoloid faggot. At best you could buy yourself some nigger looking piss coloured Thai whore, considering you're incapable of even getting a woman.

>based latinas
These bitches are crazy. They live for drama.

Also, they age very, very poorly.

the answer is rape user
it was always rape

what does she smell like

you wake up in the shower?

No but I take one first thing dingus.

yeah right, i bet you sleep in the tub.

answer you sweaty cheese ridden burger

Slant-eyed Chink-gook whores were made for my dick.

sheinchina.blogspot.fi/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html

Just remember Asian women are purely as you imagine them in anime and nothing can possibly go wrong. If you want to test drive there's plenty of stray AZN cunt around military bases, but of course YOUR eventual gf/bride would NEVER hit the bars to get pounded hard enough to frack her ovaries when YOU go out of town.

I want to smell her farts

> asian women and I can tell you the ones I've been around
Following people around the grocery store doesn't count.

> "click" the same as being with women of the same race/ethnicity
They told him to fuck off when they noticed they were being followed

>Why do you think nippons want "white piggus" out of their country
No. The lady just wanted you to stop following her.

Yes, goyim. The white race is not worth saving anymore.

Japan has really low birth rates.

/
t
h
r
e
a
d

race war when??