We need to meme the RAISE ACT

Link: numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

>cuts LEGAL immigration by half from around 1,000,000 to 500k.
>reduces family sponsored immigrants from 480k to 88k.
>ends visa lottery.
>US will be whiter than Canada in the 2040's/2050's if this act is passed.

WE NEED TO FUCKING MEME THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
lawnewz.com/high-profile/can-senate-democrats-filibuster-health-care-bill-well-maybe/
lawnewz
archive.is/nksss
numbersusa.com/blog/trump-shows-interest-raise-act
archive.is/wDSZX
archive.is/27RLD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

1. Can't bump your own threads
2. No matter how hard we meme it it'll NEVER pass

what are the actions items to make this happen?
Midterms coming up in 2018 and all

Im pretty sure they added self bumping bac in a while ago

>republicans control house and senate
>can't pass a immigration bill that helps U.S citizens

Juan I know its you.

>Republicans control the house and senate
>Can't pass a healthcare bill that helps US taxpayers

he's from r/the_Donald don't pay attention to the newfag.

except the house actually did pass it.

House already passed it

And everybody in the Senate is saying it's not going to happen. McConnell said he can't find a way, Mike Lee said it can't happen this year, Rand Paul won't accept anything that isn't the most extreme variation in existence, and they need 8 democrat voters to avoid a filibuster.

And nobody there wants to nuke it, so that's off the table

>Juan's upset the RAISE act and other immigration bills Trump supports favors white immigrants more than filthy niggers and spics

ewe

republicans are all liberals on race.

you've got to change everyone's minds about race before anything like this begins to be possible. You're not going to sneak a racially-oriented immigration bill through congress.

>No matter how hard we meme it it'll NEVER pass
Let's do this thing.

Try Eduardo next time, and it doesn't matter. My entire family is here, and an extreme immigration reform will not pass without an extreme concession. I hope you like a few million getting amnesty for a crippled version of Raise!

it ain't about race Juan, its about limiting immigration all together not just spics and chinks.

it was already brought up by a senator in the senate. It needs to go for a vote. If it goes right it'll go 52-48 in the senate, then it'll go to the house etc etc. Trump will pass this. MEME IT NIGGER

>being this delusional

>I'll just pull 8 votes out of my ass
>I'll also ignore the fact that this immigration isn't merit based which is what Trump wants

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Any loopholes related to muh work visas? That's the sort of thing corporate Republicans would try to slip in there.

>HURR DURR HOW DID GORSUCH GET NOMINATED WITH ONLY 54 VOTES?

BUILD WALL
RAISE THE LAW
DEPORT EM ALL

Filibuster doesn't apply, so that's wrong.

It would be much easier for white immigrants to move here. All the restrictions the Hart-Celler act had on white immigrants will be removed entirely. Instead it will be more strict on third world immigrants (fyi most legal immigrants who come here)

>Filibuster doesn't apply on new policy legislation
>Drumpfkin education

>me and my family are here
>I stand to lose nothing if this passes
>and yet I must attack it
The only logical conclusion one can draw from this is spics want white genocide. The RAISE Act must pass

Already covered this, Einstein. The nuclear option did not do anything to the legislative filibuster, and NOBODY wants that changed.

>Filibuster doesn't apply
It absolutely applies

Fuck Cotton. The RAISE Act increases chink and poo immigration, and it won't do shit about spics since they can just walk across the border.

It removes all the restrictions on white immigrants, you do realize most if not all white immigrants to the US get jobs as soon as possible right?

The Republicans are a bunch of traitors and this will never pass. We need to prepare ourselves for balkanization.

>numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

Bump. I'm in. Meme it real boys.

Hooray, we can get more GERMANS and SWEDES

better than Mexicans and Korean

They will become uncucked after a few months of living here. When a Non-Anglo white goes to an Anglo country. They slowly become more conservative then eventually redpilled. There are 46 Million German Americans and they mostly voted for Trump.

Nothing but will change. The bulk of H1Bs and other immigrants be will still be Indians and other brown trash because they can be had cheaply. Anyway, we don't need any more immigrants, white or otherwise.

Nothing will change. The bulk of H1Bs and other immigrants will still be Indians and other brown trash because they can be had cheaply. Anyway, we don't need any more immigrants, white or otherwise.

>Australia even with a merit based immigration system, 80% of their immigrants are white
>NOTHING WILL CHANGE

Nigger faggot

>5th generation German Americans are the same as first and second generation German Americans

Better then having the same old non-white filth we've been getting since 1965.

bump
we need this to pass

No, they can't.
lawnewz.com/high-profile/can-senate-democrats-filibuster-health-care-bill-well-maybe/

Please archive

>lawnewz com/high-profile/can-senate-democrats-filibuster-health-care-bill-well-maybe
archive.is/nksss

>aye the gringo is talking about the Hispanic Question again!!
>whites are finally waking up to the reconquista!!
>SHUT IT DOWN ESSE!
>we just want to turn your country into a drug and murder ridden shit hole like Mexico and wipe your race out so stop it right now hombre!

What's your thoughts on Cotton making whites being able to move here again Norway?

Kys not every article needs to be archived.

Everything from your site needs to be archived before being shared.

You have to make it not about race, or better yet that it helps minorities.
How do we meme that this helps blacks and Mexicans?
Simple. They compete for the same low wage jobs. Immigration is holding blacks back!

>your site

?

Also, why?

Fuck off newfag. Lurk more.

This would be nothing short of simply amazing. Why can't we meme the "family life" as a "white construct", so it'll promote abortion among blacks within America too? That in tandem with this immigration act would completely reverse the state of our country 110% within probably as little as 10 years.

... Jesus christ you're retarded.

This. With digital confirmation.

Stop with this niggotry

If the white man is truly smart we will figure a way to take it all back

And you need to lurk more, faggot.

bamp

> Implying being a 1st/2nd generation German is a good thing given the current feminized state of the average German citizen.

Don't worry, once they get a taste of freedom, they'll never want to go back to their old liberal totalitarian European ways.

Stopping immigration absolutely helps every one. The meme about how immigrants magically help the economy is lie to try and stuff as many warm bodies into the kosher industry machine as possible. That's why it's so obvious what the spics are really thinking when they speak out against efforts to stop immigration. They are already here and have essentially got theirs. So why the fuck do they want more coming in and competing with them? It's because they want to take the land away from the whites.

>can't defend his point
>HURR DURR NEWFAG

You only archive an article that is clickbaiting, specifically advancing shitty narratives, or can't be adblocked.

This is none of the above. Fuck off you retard. Also, learn why things are actually done instead of attempting a sterile and incompetent reflection of board culture. It makes you stand out worse than the worst summerfag.

Wrong. Archive is used so articles can not be changed. See, now you learned something. Next time, just lurk.

HAIL VICTORY LADS

MEME THIS

>implying archive doesn't drop the article over time
>implying they can't be changed when necessary.

You have no fucking clue how ignorant you are.

This is the exact path forward. Getting all the whites back into a wholesome culture of family while having the minorities go into full nu-male hedonistic childless abortion filled lifestyles.

Doesn't work that way. Otherwise, Californians that leave California wouldn't infect Oregon, Washington, Arizona, nevada, and Colorado the way they do

H O L Y S H I T

And who would have incentive to change/update the articles?

>You making good money tonight shariablue.

Posting in a magical thread

Checked. Agreed on all fronts.
But if we want to make this work we need to push that it helps blacks and Mexicans that are here in the US.
Or if we want to sow even more chaos we say it helps blacks especially and pit them against the spics.
If we say it helps everyone (which it does) they'll just say we mean it helps whites and that it's an inherently racist bill.
We should focus on crushing that narrative before they even get the chance to really build it.

Checking those three twos for Senator Cotton's RAISE Act

California isn't as cucked as Germany is currently. They are getting close but no cigar.

For victory!

Stop letting this thread slide

making a proto meme right now give me ~8 minutes

Bumping.
Trump is apparently interested.
numbersusa.com/blog/trump-shows-interest-raise-act

Also we NEED a smug pepe version of Senator Tom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES. HE IS WITH US BROTHERS

Holy shit Cotton . GOD SPEED

Bump.

I really think we should push that immigrants hurt the black community the most.
archive.is/wDSZX
>Both low- and high-skilled natives are affected by the influx of immigrants. But because a disproportionate percentage of immigrants have few skills, it is low-skilled American workers, including many blacks and Hispanics, who have suffered most from this wage dip. The monetary loss is sizable. The typical high school dropout earns about $25,000 annually. According to census data, immigrants admitted in the past two decades lacking a high school diploma have increased the size of the low-skilled workforce by roughly 25 percent. As a result, the earnings of this particularly vulnerable group dropped by between $800 and $1,500 each year.
Can someone who is good with those pie chart or bar graph memes do something with this?

Important piece right here. Gonna need a mascot for memetics and branding.

bump

More
archive.is/27RLD
>Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than police brutality, experts say
>“It’s a bigger threat to black livelihood,” Peter Kirsanow, a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said, adding that illegal immigration “dwarfs” the more inflammatory issues of police brutality, saying, “When you look at the hundreds of thousands of blacks thrown out of work over the years as a result of the competitive pressure the downstream effects are profound.”
>“The long-term, large-scale flow of immigration into the United States has worked to erode both the wages and employment prospects of African-American workers,” said Sen. Jeff Sessions, Alabama Republican and chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interests, in a statement to The Times.
>“When unemployment rates increase, black institutionalization rates also increase. Individuals who don’t have jobs are less likely to be married or to get married, which means you are more likely to have kids out of wedlock. It’s a self-perpetuating negative cycle,” Mr. Kirsanow said. “These are the things that the Congressional Black Caucus and the president have refused to address and are things that are tremendously harmful to the prospects of black Americans economically, socially and culturally.”

Is there an act to get social networks to stop banning us yet?

Oh well, I'll try.

The same people that have an incentive to change the original articles you brainlet.

I shared this thread in /our/ groups, hopefully we'll do something

also bump

GIMP is acting like a nigger, won't save images as transparent

Heres a shitty meme

bump for WHITE justice

I like this.
What do I do?

literally this. Even if you are a spic you should support this bill.

This is literally the holy grail of our movement. If we meme this into reality somehow - the overton window will be opened and we would have made a cultural beachhead - the only one that counts. The 'wall' will be literally a small insignificant win compared to limiting immigration.

You'll be moving here soon leaf, as long as you're white that is.

share it to your groups and talk about it, the more people are aware of our struggle, the better they will see the cure.

without white people who would we sell drugs to

now thats a good meme. Spread this on twitter and normiebook.

sounds great.

bump

start meming aussie. We need to get this rolling.