THE DOG... KNOWS

THE DOG... KNOWS

This isn't the place for your family photos, Sven.

You need to start asking questions, Dave.

Then again, if you cover up that forced smile of his...

Look how happy and peaceful the child looks. She looks like she's loved by everyone around her. What does it matter where the child comes from, what amino acid goes where in her DNA when something so peaceful, so beautiful has come to this world? That man is lucky. Having someone feel that loved by you is a rare and special thing that should be cherished.

>amino acid

Is that what ya cucks are calling migrant semen?

your bants are not quite of proper Aussie standard

dogs are redpilled, its like they know exactly how youre feeling about something

Oh, no...how can I go on in life without the approval of a Swede.

Hi there anonymous Sup Forums user! Just stopping by to ask why you didn’t end this comment with a period. Are you aware that this is improper punctuation and therefore the wrong way to go about using the English language correctly? I think I speak for this community as a whole when I say that this is quite disturbing and it makes me very confused. Was this merely an accident? Did you actually mean to add more but accidentally posted your comment prematurely? Were you killed mid sentence? The problem is that I have no clue! This will most definitely keep me up tonight if you don’t respond and acknowledge what you have done. Please reply with the proper correction. Thank you in advance, it is greatly appreciated and I hope this clears up any confusion for any other users in this thread.

After I typed this, upon further investigation, I noticed you also did not capitalize the first letter in your sentence. Please acknowledge this mistake as well and let me know you will not do this in the future.

>k-kill m-me

"Amino acids."
That you see people are objects is why Sweden is dying.
You're just meat.
And you will be treated as meat.
I'd wish you well, but you're just meat.
Fuck off and die.

Dog is the dad that's how he knows.

He needs the cuck hair photoshopped on.

I thought he was funny. It's all in good fun. I have an Australian friend who likes to banter and tell off-color jokes. He even has a black/islander girlfriend back home in Melbourne who visited once and she was okay with it. He jokes a lot about black people and abbos but also jokes about himself because his parents are Chinese. It's just part of the Aussie culture.

(White) Humans have spent so long with dogs that we practically share a soul. Dogs are our best and only friend on this planet.
Except for Pitbulls and Chihuwawawawas, those are subhuman tier dogs.

Wow, look how lifeless the dudes eyes are. His smile more fake than his manhood.

I would be surprised if he didn't end up killing himself.

All women prefer BBC. There's no point in being hateful. Whenever I see a married woman at work, I just know that there's a third man in the relationship. You can see it in their eyes and mannerisms. They all strongly prefer the BBC and the masculine man attached to it.

My dog had a fever as a puppy literally making him retarded and he's still redpilled.

There was a Malaysian girl in my dorm a few years back who had nowhere to stay during Christmas break. Her own brother who was also attending the same school wouldn't let her stay with him. Being caught between blue pilled and redpilled at the time, the blue pill side won over and I decided it as my Christian duty to help someone in need.

Doggo hated her. No matter how long she was there he still growled and snapped if she got too close. I feel bad in retrospect for giving him crap for it. Anyway, in the last 2 weeks of the break her brother finally agreed to let her stay, She got super offended and pissed when I pointed out what a fuckhead her brother was being.

Granted, I had always hated that guy so this was the finally straw. She never spoke to me again, and we noticed when we cleaned the room she stayed in that some of my dad's medals from when he was in the Army were missing

Fucking Malaysians. Should have listened to my dog. Pic related is him

nice leaf post

lol @ smega nigga dik

It's a simple fact. I see my supervisor spinning her wedding and engagement ring around and just know that she's thinking about the BBC she'll get to fuck that night. Married men have learned accept it.

She will grow up to be this

Didn't even get laid did you, cuck?

>projecting this hard
sounds like personal experience. How many nogs was your wife fucking while you were taking care of your her kids? Must be a hard life being a leaf.

I'm not married. I'm a single 23 year old. I just know that women prefer the BBC. I see all the women at work and know for a fact that they fantasize about it.

I tried. But she was a Catholic and was a waiting till marriage type which I respected. Didn't want to be an autist and keep pushing.

>know for a fact that they fantasize about it
it sounds like you're fantasizing about it. seems like you want a wife so you can get cucked by a smoke. what a terrible life you must live.

Have you not seen blacked or any of the hotwifing subreddits? These aren't far fetched fantasies. Women want the BBC. It's q simple fact.

Dogs are redpilled on niggers

That man's smile reveals deep homosexuality. I don't mind most gays but that smile is the kind of gay that unsettles me.

kek

Dogs truly are white mans best friend

Did you boink her?

cute doggo, you should report her to the police for stealing the medals

no i don't look up that degeneracy.

>someone women do it
>all women do it

i have no doubt there are women who want to burn the coal. at the same time there are many who don't. I haven't a doubt in my mind that you will definitely end up cucked by your future wife. so good luck with that proxy leaf

I will never get married. All women cheat, as I've explained. I simply observe reality and know what women want.

This was like 2 years ago. I asked the RAs to check her room during their inspection but they didn't find them. They weren't serious medals or anything. Mostly little commemorative coin looking medals given as a farewell gift when he got a new assignment somewhere else. She probably though heavy=valuable